Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:scusthov: @ that Ron Darousey shadowboxing thread

need that palette cleanser

Hy6AzjR.gif
As goofy as Ronda looked shadow boxing the levels of stannery dudes in that thread were doing on both sides (whether it was idiots thinking Rousey could beat up a male boxer of Floyd Mayweather's skill levels or the Floyd stans who are so deep in their feeling over Rousey criticizing their hero that they can't see straight) that I had to leave it alone.
Everyone in that thread was just behaving suspect as fukk to me.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Company I work for just had a going back to school fundraiser for underprivileged kids that I forgot about. Last Friday I noticed there were more kids in the building than usual and some of them had boxes with FUBU logos on them. White kids at that. Now that I think about it, I don't recall one Black kid. All white kids, preteens, teenagers, and quite a few had boxes with FUBU logos on them.
The KKK loves FUBU:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As goofy as Ronda looked shadow boxing the levels of stannery dudes in that thread were doing on both sides (whether it was idiots thinking Rousey could beat up a male boxer of Floyd Mayweather's skill levels or the Floyd stans who are so deep in their feeling over Rousey criticizing their hero that they can't see straight) that I had to leave it alone.
Everyone in that thread was just behaving suspect as fukk to me.

its weird..its not like floyd doesnt have a fight coming up..you'd think his stans would be more in tuned with that rather than talking about mythical matchup with ronda..but nooo..theres been like 5 threads min related to ronda and floyd in the last couple of weeks :heh:..its just weird

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tim Coleman, Wife Accused Of Killing Elderly Woman
http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-coleman-wife-accused-killing-elderly-woman--94605
by David P. Greisman
The wife of former junior welterweight prospect Tim Coleman has already been arrested in the stabbing death of an 84-year-old woman who lived nearby in Las Vegas. Now, Coleman could be facing charges as well, according to the Associated Press.
“Timothy Coleman is jailed in an unrelated felony vehicle vandalism case, and prosecutor David Stanton told a judge that he'll seek an indictment against Coleman in the slaying of 84-year-old Mary Luebeck,” the article said. “Luebeck was stabbed to death early July 29, and items including a purse, credit cards, jewelry and cash were stolen from her home near Desert Inn Road and Decatur Boulevard, according to a police report.”
Prosecutors said they found fingerprints belonging to Coleman’s wife, Margarita Balandova, on blinds near the victim’s body. Both husband and wife are pointing their fingers at each other in this case.
“A police report says Coleman told detectives that his wife left their house alone early July 29 and returned hours later shoeless with blood on her clothes. Coleman told police that Balandova told him she had killed someone and that he took the clothes and burned them,” the article said. “Balandova blamed Coleman for the slaying, and she told police she walked through Luebeck's house looking for him.”
Coleman, 31, turned pro in 2005, suffered his first loss by unanimous decision to James De La Rosa in 2008, then soon dropped down to 140, where he edged Mike Arnaoutis, knocked out Patrick Lopez and scored one more win to put him into a fight with Vernon Paris. Except it was Paris scoring the seventh-round technical knockout in 2011, which proved to be the beginning of the end for Coleman. He fought once in early 2012 and once more in late 2013, getting stopped in two rounds each time by Kendall **** and Zahir Raheem.
His record was 19-4-1 (5 KOs).

:dahell:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
its weird..its not like floyd doesnt have a fight coming up..you'd think his stans would be more in tuned with that rather than talking about mythical matchup with ronda..but nooo..theres been like 5 threads min related to ronda and floyd in the last couple of weeks :heh:..its just weird

its not their fault these mma nikkas have Floyd's name in their mouths :yeshrug:

female fighters, male fighters, Dana you would think Floyd was an mma fighter :mjlol: