Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If Khabib looks like Algieri did vs Khan :merchant:

Khabib is better than Algieri imo:yeshrug:

But AB is also better than Khan:youngsabo:

Im hoping Khabib attempts to brawl with AB, that way, AB can finally decides it's time to start going back to war in the ring like he used to at 135 & 130. If he was able to walk Maidana down at certain points during the middle rounds of their fight, he should be able to do the same to Khabib

Khabib isnt bringing power to this matchup, so I need AB to bang this dude up out of here and win the Championship with a dominant KO victory.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
this fight should be no problem for broner, i think he knocks him out :ld:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More Khan Tales :duck:

By Edward Chaykovsky

Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs) has said that he's willing to face IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (34-0, 25KOs) in 2016, but claims his domestic rival has gone quiet after issuing repeated challenges for the last year.

Khan is going to return in the fall. He says his return is likely going to be carried by Premier Boxing Champions. A meeting with his manager/adviser Al Haymon will take place in the coming weeks to figure out the opponent.

Khan says he is open to facing Danny Garcia and Lamont Peteron in rematches and a title clash with WBA 'regular' champion Keith Thurman. He was last in action back in May when he won a twelve round decision over Chris Algieri.

Brook is going to return in the fall as well, tentatively on October 24th, with former WBA interim-champion Diego Chaves as the current frontrunner to face him. Brook was in action twice this year already, knocking out Jo Jo Dan and Frankie Gavin.

"I’ve even said ‘yes, let’s have the fight’. Now you see Kell Brook, he’s gone quiet, not saying much,” Khan told Dubai Eye 103.8.

[\QUOTE]

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
khabib can punch breh

He doesnt have KO power like that though.

I've been watching a few of his fights the last couple days, and it seems he gets the LSC type of KOs...where he overwhelms you with volume punching.

I dont think he has power to make AB hesitate to trade with him and I believe AB's best strategy would be resort back to being flat footed, shoulder rolling, and in his face the entire fight to counter him to death.