Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
its not their fault these mma nikkas have Floyd's name in their mouths :yeshrug:

female fighters, male fighters, Dana you would think Floyd was an mma fighter :mjlol:
Insecurity 101.

But, you know what is sick ?.......

These folks talk so much about his women abuse and how bad of a person he is, yet fantasize about seeing him beating a woman up for their entertainment.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Insecurity 101.

But, you know what is sick ?.......

These folks talk so much about his women abuse and how bad of a person he is, yet fantasize about seeing him beating a woman up for their entertainment.

Breh hbo just did a special on domestic abuse in mma being 3x the average of what the nfl is. They should worry about cleaning their own house before going at a nikka who already did his time. :camby:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Breh hbo just did a special on domestic abuse in mma being 3x the average of what the nfl is. They should worry about cleaning their own house before going at a nikka who already did his time. :camby:

we both know they REALLY not gonna mention that :smugpaulie:(posting off the cpu weird af)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nah breh the punches are giving him alzheimers..roger had a long career breh
Could be too.

Diabeties and altziemers are closely linked... if u don't manage ur diabeties it can damage blood vessels which feed the nerves and everything in the body, no blood properly going to those neurons in ur brain can cause perminant damage I would imagine.

The combination of both would have me thinking it played a big role.