Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:duck:

Team Krack member Pretty Boy Vasyl was on the undercard to Pac/Algieri and I got to hear the legendary "out of the cage" comment live :wow:

Floyd/Maidana 2 card was full of struggle though, I'll admit.

Sat on my couch wit a bottle of bud light lime, lime tostitos n salsa con queso like :dwillhuh: ... :ooh: once he got KD

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If Chocolatito was with PBC N fighting Viloria with the L's he has N his recent opp You think these nikkas would be :blessed: like they are now?? :usure:

I want nikkas to be consistent :leostare:
They'd say Al was ruining boxing by having two midgets on prime time tv. Fight ain't gonna be as good as Salido/Martinez 2

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He doesnt have KO power like that though.

I've been watching a few of his fights the last couple days, and it seems he gets the LSC type of KOs...where he overwhelms you with volume punching.

I dont think he has power to make AB hesitate to trade with him and I believe AB's best strategy would be resort back to being flat footed, shoulder rolling, and in his face the entire fight to counter him to death.

khabib has a high workrate and a good beard...he can cause problems if broner decides to shell up again under pressure

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:scusthov: @ that Ron Darousey shadowboxing thread

need that palette cleanser

Hy6AzjR.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
khabib has a high workrate and a good beard...he can cause problems if broner decides to shell up again under pressure

I agree. I watched a couple of Khabib Allakhverdiev's fights, so I'm aware he's far from an easy opponent and could possibly spoil the #BandCamp parade with exactly how you pointed out.

At this point, I'm just hoping for a great fight and my boy to win by any means necessary:yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: fuuuk
You know FUBU still poppin overseas in Asian countries like it's the mid 00's in the US. So maybe Ecko poppin wit cacs or somewhere overseas

Company I work for just had a going back to school fundraiser for underprivileged kids that I forgot about. Last Friday I noticed there were more kids in the building than usual and some of them had boxes with FUBU logos on them. White kids at that. Now that I think about it, I don't recall one Black kid. All white kids, preteens, teenagers, and quite a few had boxes with FUBU logos on them.