Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
By TMZ Sports

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley firmly believes his ex-wife was married to another man at the same time as him ... because he has papers nailing down the date she divorced the guy.

Sources close to Mosley tell TMZ Sports ... Shane's lawyers obtained a New York State Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage for Jin Mosley, dated Sept. 26, 2006. Shane and Jin were married from 2002 to 2011.

Do the math ... it all adds up to bigamy, as far as Shane's concerned.

We're told Shane presented the divorce document in court last week in Los Angeles... in hopes of getting a judge to freeze Jin's assets.

TMZ broke the story ... Shane's hoping to get back all or some of the cash and assets he forked over to her when they divorced -- since they were never really married, he believes.

As part of the divorce, he forked over:

- Three houses

- Several investment and bank accounts

- 2009 Mercedes G Wagon and 2008 Cadillac Escalade

- Income from Mosley's fight library

- $600,000 lump sum for spousal support

We're told the judge has not ruled yet on Shane's request.

Jin has not returned our calls for comment.

:ooh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think these are all good matchups from the PBC thus far:

Thurman vs Guerrero
Andre Berto vs Josesito Lopez
Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson
Andy Lee vs Peter Quillin
Anthony Dirrell vs Badou Jack
Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns
Tomoki Kameda vs Jaime McDonnell
Andre Dirrell vs James DeGale
Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri
Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter
Juan Carlos Payano vs Rau'Shee Warren
Antonio Tarver vs Steve Cunningham
Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares
Anthony Direll vs Marco Antonio Rubio
Tomoki Kameda vs Jaime McDonnell 2
Carlos "K9" Bundrage vs Jermell Charlo
Adrien Broner vs Khabib Allakhderdiev

We cant always have top PBC star vs top PBC star....they dont even do that with GB/TR/ME/K2/etc. However, they have been plenty solid - good matchups made, but still the boxing journalists are gonna hate. These are the same guys who acted as if GGG vs Willie Monroe was acceptable, but wanna talk down on Jacobs vs Mora. It was the exact same level of competition imo, and if it was JCC Jr vs Willie Monroe, the pitchforks would come out for PBC
A lot of those fights were competitive but they weren't what people were expecting from PBC especially after Haymon went on a massive acquisition spree.
People were expecting marquee match-ups especially on NBC which isn't really what we have gotten. And regardless of how competitive/entertaining some of the fights have turned out to be it doesn't change the fact that something like Mora/Jacobs was a pleasant surprise but not something that gets fans excited.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i hope their kids are eating good from this..that's all matters.

Nah, with all due respect breh...as a married man myself, that's definitely not all that matters. The kids would've ate good regardless, because their Father is in their lives (Shane). However, Jin Mosley needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law for lying about being married and taking 3 houses, several investment and bank accounts, a 2009 Mercedes G Wagon and 2008 Cadillac Escalade, Income from Mosley's fight library, and $600,000 lump sum for spousal support. She should be forced to pay that all back ASAP.

That man fought, bled, cried for his fortune he amassed, and for her to basically scam him out of his property? She needs to have the book thrown at her and treated like the criminal she is.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If that's legit then that should hold up in court..any Ring brehs in here who are lawyers for a living that can shed some insight on this?

Personally if this leads to shane getting his money back so I don't have to see him get lumped up in the ring I'm all for it

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If that's legit then that should hold up in court..any Ring brehs in here who are lawyers for a living that can shed some insight on this?

Personally if this leads to shane getting his money back so I don't have to see him get lumped up in the ring I'm all for it
from what i understand its saying she was married with someone else when she got married with mosely, which is illegal to do in cali.... in a state like utah u could.

so im guessing there marriage should be voided?

also she should have criminal chargers put against her, well thats if i ran the system.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Judge should demand that he immediately has to cancel the Mayorga fight to get his guap back

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, with all due respect breh...as a married man myself, that's definitely not all that matters. The kids would've ate good regardless, because their Father is in their lives (Shane). However, Jin Mosley needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law for lying about being married and taking 3 houses, several investment and bank accounts, a 2009 Mercedes G Wagon and 2008 Cadillac Escalade, Income from Mosley's fight library, and $600,000 lump sum for spousal support. She should be forced to pay that all back ASAP.

That man fought, bled, cried for his fortune he amassed, and for her to basically scam him out of his property? She needs to have the book thrown at her and treated like the criminal she is.
She took Shane's championship belts, man. That is just slimy.:wtb:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the subject of PBC getting hated on...one of the primary reasons why PBC has made itself such an easy target for criticism is that Haymon has put together a roster of top stars but the matchmaking seems to have no interest in pitting them against one another.
Broner/Porter and the upcoming LSC/Mares fight are the type of match-ups that people were hoping to see on these cards not Erislandy Lara vs Delvin Rodriguez and Keith Thurman vs Luis Collazo.
Better fights would dead any ammo the hating ass boxing journalists have to fire at PBC.

You gotta be realistic here.

One of PBC's goal is to get their fighters more active. We are talking 3-4 times a year. I'm not sure what age everyone is here, but I clearly remember as a kid watching guys fight regularly. They would mix it up with a combination of hard fights/tune ups. Every fight is not gonna be a top tier fight with that type of schedule.

I think people here are still accustomed to seeing guys fight once or twice a year. If that's a fighters schedule, I do agree that every fight should count for something. However, Haymon is obviously trying to recapture the past of having guys fight regularly on free tv.

I don't understand the hate when all we had was hbo, showtime, & espn. That isn't shyt. :heh:

Posters act like they would rather PBC go away & have nothing to watch again.

I don't know what yall really where expecting, but PBC is doing exactly what I thought it would do. I guess you thought Thurman would fight Guerrero, & then turn around & fight Porter, then fight Khan, all in one year. Nah man

Last edited: