Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs we have the honor to interview Paulie Malignaggi tomorrow. We are going to open up a fan question section segment on our show. So this is your chance to ask him a question. We will ask 2-3 questions max from yall.

Prefer if yall would send the questions to our email

fteswlquestions@hotmail.com

Questions sent there will have preferential treatment over yall just quoting me or sending me a pm.

Please support yall this is only the beginning we got more interviews cooking up trust.

:salute:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Brehs we have the honor to interview Paulie Malignaggi tomorrow. We are going to open up a fan question section segment on our show. So this is your chance to ask him a question. We will ask 2-3 questions max from yall.

Prefer if yall would send the questions to our email

fteswlquestions@hotmail.com

Questions sent there will have preferential treatment over yall just quoting me or sending me a pm.

Please support yall this is only the beginning we got more interviews cooking up trust.

:salute:
ask that nikka if AB really fukked his bytch :russ:

and do he think he has a shot against manny pac :martin:

i dont feel like emailing shyt :piss:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
if you want to act like broner has looked good in his recent fights then go ahead

khabib is no joke but will get robbed anyway
beating jonh molina and taylor with 0 damage and losing a close fight with porter sounds good to me maybe you just expect TOO much from him :yeshrug:

no shame in loising a 50/50 fight by two rounds at the most :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is done yet but the sides are moving toward a deal for junior welterweight titlist Terence Crawford (26-0, 18 KOs), the 2014 fighter of the year, to make his first defense against Montreal contender Dierry Jean (29-1, 20 KOs) on Oct. 24 (HBO) at the CenturyLink Center in Crawford's hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. Jean is one of several opponents HBO approved for Crawford, the former lightweight champion who will be fighting for the first time since he claimed a vacant 140-pound by knocking out Thomas Dulorme on April 18.

"I'm confident we'll get the fight done," Jean promoter Camille Estephan told ESPN.com. Jean's only defeat came by competitive decision challenging then-junior welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson in January 2014 in Peterson's hometown of Washington, D.C. Jean has won four fights in a row since.

Notes: Crawford-Jean being worked out - Dan Rafael Blog - ESPN

:beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just say you scared breh

fmmvk8K.gif

Only one person in that fight was acting scary for 9 outta 12 RDS

Have a Drs note, gain 20+ pounds in one night N fight like Erislandy Lara brehs :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
if you want to act like broner has looked good in his recent fights then go ahead

khabib is no joke but will get robbed anyway

He looked good against Molina. Looked hesitant against Porter, but he didnt look bad. He just didnt throw his hands.

Khabib is a good fighter, I agree. Im just hoping AB can get that 4th belt, because I know Khabib is coming to get his belt back.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He looked good against Molina. Looked hesitant against Porter, but he didnt look bad. He just didnt throw his hands.

Khabib is a good fighter, I agree. Im just hoping AB can get that 4th belt, because I know Khabib is coming to get his belt back.
khabib shopuld have beat Vargas IMO but i dont think he can beat AB. :yeshrug:

i think AB power will give him too many problems :francis:

either way its a great fight to me for AB on OCT 3rd :blessed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Khabib is no slouch...AB gets that W then we all set for a big showdown at 140..AB vs Figgy (after he retires Molina Jr):blessed:

#panteritaposse :demonic: