Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wasnt gonna bring this up, but I am before Floyd's next fight is officially announced:mjpls:

Low key, a couple regular posters have been notably absent from The Ring since the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight happened:sas1:

Claimed they werent only Floyd/Pacquiao stans, acted like they cared about other fighters:mjlol:, but the proof is in the pudding:sas2:
Expose them!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NONE!

Things Yoel said:

Zab beats Floyd 9 out of 10 times, it just happens he lost the first and only time:yeshrug: He was DEAD serious.

Al Haymon is Don King on steroids and isn't as fair as people make him out to be, but MUCH more fair than Don.

He originated, "Let's go champ!!" He lets Shannon live with it.

Tyson loses to Bowe.

A prime Anne Wolf beats Leila Ali and Amir Khan:pachaha:

Zab and Floyd beats Sweet Pea.:russ:

The best topic was Hearns vs. James Toney at Middle, Super Middle and Light Heavy.

should have asked him does zab play with matches?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:yeshrug: We never even had an argument. Maybe he's confusing us. @mr. smoke weed :dwillhuh: breh
No sir y'all got similar avi's, both are old big heavy weights and never seen in the same room at the same time. I've been getting y'all confused since forever. Ol' clark kent walks out the room superman walks in

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
No sir y'all got similar avi's, both are old big heavy weights and never seen in the same room at the same time. I've been getting y'all confused since forever. Ol' clark kent walks out the room superman walks in

Lol, he's not an old head. We've just been in the same circles of boxing and know some of the same people from certain gyms. That's my niqqa, always keeps it 100 whether someone agrees or not.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol, he's not an old head. We've just been in the same circles of boxing and know some of the same people from certain gyms. That's my niqqa, always keeps it 100 whether someone agrees or not.
If @HARLEM AL isn't an old head, who was it that slapped boxed with jesus, licked shots at joseph?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If @HARLEM AL isn't an old head, who was it that slapped boxed with jesus, licked shots at joseph?

ME! The only time I lost at slap boxing was to Jesus, that why I licked shots at his earth pops, I had to redeem myself. I repented though.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ME! The only time I lost at slap boxing was to Jesus, that why I licked shots at his earth pops, I had to redeem myself. I repented though.
Breh I got video of Ghost spitting that verse from not two weeks ago :whew: got big breh rae spittin "proceed with caution as you enter the symphony....