Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I been partly absent lately because of how @patscorpio operates now. Idk wassup with the dude but he's acting like he's head honcho up in here. Real talk.

This man says he's not letting me do the Floyd-Berto thread because I said the media hate for Floyd was racially charged. Mind you that was a long time ago and it was true. Still is true. Let me also state this was/is my fukking opinion. fukk you care what I think ? As a mod on a boxing forum, dude is a huge Haymon hater and always talking down on PBC. PBC negga :dahell: . A boxing program giving us more fights and putting fighters on the map and letting other dudes eat. Dudes from small gyms. I never in my life hated on a Top Rank event, even though I know the fukkery that goes on and how TR mistreats fighters.

I just couldn't believe when the negga said he rather let somebody who never gets mixed up in racial stuff do the thread :mjlol: :dead:

In fact I m the only Berto aka Baby Haymon supporter who was getting that work from everyone since SOHH. Now we got more believers of course :blessed: and we appreciate the love and effort.

Even Fat Dan doesn't act like that dude. I still read but I post here less cuz I m trynna avoid unnecessary friction

:manny:
what is this shyt? :dahell:

with regards to the floyd-berto thread? @InvictusAeternusEternus do you care if @LeVraiPapi does the floyd-berto thread (that is if its the next floyd fight in stone)? that doesnt bother me

However the PBC/Haymon shyt....now if i remember correctly..you dont even have cable and havent mentioned going to a PBC event...I've participated in EVERY PBC thread on here and have watched every PBC broadcast..I've been to a live one (Degale/Dirrell; met up with the breh @yawn )...just yesterday I was even contemplating going to another one - Tarver/Cunningham and told @krackdagawd if I do to come through..So yeah I think I'm entitled to an opinion on PBC :heh:..You're a Haymon stan who blindly thinks he can do no wrong..that's understood..because if you didnt you'd be able to see the flaws in PBC...its not perfect...well other ppl can see it is flawed..what PBC is doing isnt different from FNF did for years or what shobox is doing...the only difference is Haymon has a roster of known fighters and isnt even putting on cards he's capable of at full potential..if you cant see that..thats on you :manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
sorry for the randomness but:wow:

they dont make em like this no more:wow:

cotto canelo might be last chance for a while:wow:

I was there!!!!what a night, not just the fight but the night before,.,fat joe and big pun/ts ripped it up..chilled with camacho and junior..talked about hip hop..2pac etc./.what a damn weekend.
#

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was there!!!!what a night, not just the fight but the night before,.,fat joe and big pun/ts ripped it up..chilled with camacho and junior..talked about hip hop..2pac etc./.what a damn weekend.
#
man you were there?:ohhh:
everytime i watch the fight i can feel the energy from my crib i can only imagine how it was being there:wow:

one of my top 5 fav fights of all time

gonna make the trip for canelo vs cotto and hope its even half of this:francis:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
man you were there?:ohhh:
everytime i watch the fight i can feel the energy from my crib i can only imagine how it was being there:wow:

one of my top 5 fav fights of all time

gonna make the trip for canelo vs cotto and hope its even half of this:francis:
Yes sir and during that period it was dope and memorable but there was so much going on that this fight went away fast..if you know what i mean? tito on his next quest..
roy jones..
naseem hamed invasion..
man..but looking at it now, it blows my damn brain!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute.

3 of Dierry Jean's last 4 fights have been at Lightweight, including his last fight. I would rather see Crawford vs Lundy:snoop:

Dan Rafael saying this is a good fight, but yet would he say the same if it was Danny Garcia (PBC) defending his Championship against Jean:mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
what is this shyt? :dahell:

with regards to the floyd-berto thread? @InvictusAeternusEternus do you care if @LeVraiPapi does the floyd-berto thread (that is if its the next floyd fight in stone)? that doesnt bother me

However the PBC/Haymon shyt....now if i remember correctly..you dont even have cable and havent mentioned going to a PBC event...I've participated in EVERY PBC thread on here and have watched every PBC broadcast..I've been to a live one (Degale/Dirrell; met up with the breh @yawn )...just yesterday I was even contemplating going to another one - Tarver/Cunningham and told @krackdagawd if I do to come through..So yeah I think I'm entitled to an opinion on PBC :heh:..You're a Haymon stan who blindly thinks he can do no wrong..that's understood..because if you didnt you'd be able to see the flaws in PBC...its not perfect...well other ppl can see it is flawed..what PBC is doing isnt different from FNF did for years or what shobox is doing...the only difference is Haymon has a roster of known fighters and isnt even putting on cards he's capable of at full potential..if you cant see that..thats on you :manny:

I m not making any thread breh I m good. I like how you don't mention saying you don't want me making the thread cuz I was too militant. Only a fukking Nigerian would think like that. Hotdamn negga

If PBC doing the same as FNF, I don't remember you blindly hating on FNF breh. WHat's your excuse for that ?

I m not a Haymon stan dawg :dahell:

I just support boxing and I can call myself a boxing fan hating on boxing events.