Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
1. Honestly, nothing much. Is it going to happen? Anyway, Chocolate Boy Wonder late TKO.

2. :takedat: Wow, smh, this RIGHT HERE is what I want to see BAD. Sorry @krackdagawd I got Rude Bwoy winning, that reach and power too much.

3. :ohhh: Breh this one is hard, pause, I can't choose one but if I had to...... E Money Bags Jr. aka The Truth, but I like Iman better than all of them, it's too early. Walters and Oscar gonna bump heads in a few years.

4.Anyone who fights Lucas needs to be careful. My question is this, what happens if Bud loses to Luke Skywalker? How far down the ladder does he go? If I was his handlers I wouldn't sign that fight, even though Bud may win.

5. No one is beating Ward.

6. Ginger will expose GGG and give him a boxing lesson like never before. The best thing that happened to Ginger was losing to Floyd and beating James in a all out brawl.

7. :francis: Aint no best, but in comparison the boxers that Manny trained were more successful, but he also trained more boxers. Also, if I was a professional boxer, he is the ONE who'd I want to train me.

:francis:

The "no one beats Ward" makes up for the Loma slander :sog:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
nikka is hilarious b. He gives no fukks either:laugh:

NONE!

Things Yoel said:

Zab beats Floyd 9 out of 10 times, it just happens he lost the first and only time:yeshrug: He was DEAD serious.

Al Haymon is Don King on steroids and isn't as fair as people make him out to be, but MUCH more fair than Don.

He originated, "Let's go champ!!" He lets Shannon live with it.

Tyson loses to Bowe.

A prime Anne Wolf beats Leila Ali and Amir Khan:pachaha:

Zab and Floyd beats Sweet Pea.:russ:

The best topic was Hearns vs. James Toney at Middle, Super Middle and Light Heavy.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
NONE!

Things Yoel said:

Zab beats Floyd 9 out of 10 times, it just happens he lost the first and only time:yeshrug: He was DEAD serious.

Al Haymon is Don King on steroids and isn't as fair as people make him out to be, but MUCH more fair than Don.

Tyson loses to Bowe.

The best topic was Hearns vs. James Toney at Middle, Super Middle and Light Heavy.

toney at all them weights

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
futch is the greatest trainer of all time.
Like I said prior.

"7. Aint no best, but in comparison the boxers that Manny trained were more successful, but he also trained more boxers. Also, if I was a professional boxer, he is the ONE who'd I want to train me."

It's all preference. Also, his list of fighters is better than Futch's and you know it. Let's go fighter by fighter.:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
NONE!

Things Yoel said:

Tyson loses to Bowe.

Super Judah was supposed to win that fight:mjcry:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
NONE!

Things Yoel said:

Tyson loses to Bowe.

Ann Wolfe beats Amir Kahn:laff:

And I agree :deadrose: