Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Been giving more attention to the basketball/Lakers threads lately and plus it's summer.:yeshrug: I'm around boxing almost daily and I fall back sometimes. Sabbaticals usually happen when life is way too busy.

give us ur thought about kkk vs donis n may vs berto. if u please to

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Been giving more attention to the basketball/Lakers threads lately and plus it's summer.:yeshrug: I'm around boxing almost daily and I fall back sometimes. Sabbaticals usually happen when life is way too busy.

You ain't gotta explain breh, I made sure I said it wasn't you. I see you in the #LWO threads regularly.

You ain't ever gotta say nothing....this your thread:banderas:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I know and not @seemorecizzy either, because I've seen him posting like normal

Ima just call the main one out.....no subliminals:birdman:

@Skip b

Claim you're the "real" leader of #swiftset but don't post about him at all even though he fights in 4 days and you probably made 3-4 posts total about Swift vs Peterson:camby:

Claim you follow boxing but be ghost in fight threads or in the og thread 99.9% of the time after May 5th:beli:

And don't act like you aint been posting in the other sub forums either...cause I've seen you:rudy:

Floyd stan only like we knew:ufdup:

yo I completely forgot about skip bruh. I havent seen that mutt in months :dead:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
give us ur thought about kkk vs donis n may vs berto. if u please to
Nothing on Floyd and Berto, it's too easy of a fight to call.

KKK and Superman......I see it playing out like this, Adonis has to be VERY patient, allow his south paw stance and reach to give KKK problems, and GO TO THE BODY, he's a young 37 which works in his favor, but never the less hes 37, and KKK IMO capitalizes on mistakes quickly. Can Superman take his power? Yes, I believe so, just not constant flush shots, HOWEVER, I think he can and will expose KKK's chin. But KKK will wear him down for a TKO. I'm going for Superman but....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i think skip ducked cause guerrero got whooped by that bum-part time roofer.:mjlol:

but but but he could have beat thurman:mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing on Floyd and Berto, it's too easy of a fight to call.

KKK and Superman......I see it playing out like this, Adonis has to be VERY patient, allow his south paw stance and reach to give KKK problems, and GO TO THE BODY, he's a young 37 which works in his favor, but never the less hes 37, and KKK IMO capitalizes on mistakes quickly. Can Superman take his power? Yes, I believe so, just not constant flush shots, HOWEVER, I think he can and will expose KKK's chin. But KKK will wear him down for a TKO. I'm going for Superman but....
i think KKK is gonna win
another victory for white power:mjcry:

Superman aint doing himself any favors fighting these bums

ill be rooting for superman tho
and i'll be betting on whoever is the underdog