Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
GGG is too smiley faced for me

Looat his face after he finishes his opponent.......no emotion:damn:

FA09D434C0B94339360CD081FC410E795A098F8F

He's so demonic:demonic:
This was what made me decide I had to become team #BeterBeast. That left hook wasn't even necessary :damn: he didn't even finish the punch and is walking away on some :demonic: shyt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"solid source" says it will be on Sept 12th, at MGM, on PPV, against Berto:francis:

Im gonna buy it regardless just in case some fukkery happens like I always do for the #1 P4P:manny::snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
first step backwards in crawford career if true. jose is better pick since hererra is hurt.

who getting protected jose or crawford? @Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp

Jean:scusthov:

Crawford's not being protected...and neither is Benavidez. I think it's TR who's protecting their investments and not wanting to eliminate 1 of their undefeated Junior Welterweight Champions (Benavidez is gonna become full Champion shortly) by having them fight each other for low money right now:yeshrug:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
first step backwards in crawford career if true. jose is better pick since hererra is hurt.

who getting protected jose or crawford? @Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp

thats not even realistic at this point, especially for benavidez. c'mon, we all know how arum works, what does he look like putting a fight like that with 2 of his most valuable assets (outside of pacquaio) when there is no money to be made. maybe later on down the line but not NOW.

i have no problem with crawford fighting dierry since herrera is out, he's staying busy thats what matters. i still think he'll get herrera or even the postol-matthysse winner.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jean:scusthov:

Crawford's not being protected...and neither is Benavidez. I think it's TR who's protecting their investments and not wanting to eliminate 1 of their undefeated Junior Welterweight Champions (Benavidez is gonna become full Champion shortly) by having them fight each other for low money right now:yeshrug:

yeah that might be it.

probably gonna be in omaha again ....at least they have him home with engernetic crowds....unlike lara n the rest.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I wasnt gonna bring this up, but I am before Floyd's next fight is officially announced:mjpls:

Low key, a couple regular posters have been notably absent from The Ring since the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight happened:sas1:

Claimed they werent only Floyd/Pacquiao stans, acted like they cared about other fighters:mjlol:, but the proof is in the pudding:sas2:

Last edited: