Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasnt gonna bring this up, but I am before Floyd's next fight is officially announced:mjpls:

Low key, a LOT of posters have been notably absent from The Ring since the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight happened:sas1:

Claimed they werent only Floyd/Pacquiao stans, but the proof is in the pudding:sas2:

When is black_arum freed tho??

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
some people mentioned Cesar Cuenca as an opponent but he just got a belt n probably dont wanna risk losing that record .

@Newzz
1. Jose Benavidez
2. Adrien Broner
3. Amir Iman

will ab move up? that means he is jose mandatory ...could get made eventually like chaves-devon.:ehh:

..................................................................................

crawford wbo mandatory fights....who is pagara,felix and the rest? are they really better than jean......:patrice:

1. Lucas Matthysse
2. Jason Pagara
3. Mauricio Herrera
4. Ruslan Provodnikov
5. Jose Felix, Jr.
6. Viktor Postol
7. Leonardo Zapavigna
8. Julius Indongo
9. Jack Catterall
10. Maurice Hooker

11. Amir Imam
12. Adones Cabalquinto
13. Keita Obara
14. Bradley Saunders
15. Luca Giacon

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
some people mentioned Cesar Cuenca as an opponent but he just got a belt n probably dont wanna risk losing that record .

@Newzz
1. Jose Benavidez
2. Adrien Broner
3. Amir Iman

will ab move up? that means he is jose mandatory ...could get made eventually like chaves-devon.:ehh:

..................................................................................

crawford wbo mandatory fights....who is pagara,felix and the rest? are they really better than jean......:patrice:

1. Lucas Matthysse
2. Jason Pagara
3. Mauricio Herrera
4. Ruslan Provodnikov
5. Jose Felix, Jr.
6. Viktor Postol
7. Leonardo Zapavigna
8. Julius Indongo
9. Jack Catterall
10. Maurice Hooker

11. Amir Imam
12. Adones Cabalquinto
13. Keita Obara
14. Bradley Saunders
15. Luca Giacon

I think the plan would be for AB vs Benavidez once Danny is stripped. We could force a purse bid because AB would then be mandatory

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
King P is still a constant and you know Ski be taking his sabbaticals here and there...he's been doing that since early days of sohh lol

I know and not @seemorecizzy either, because I've seen him posting like normal

Ima just call the main one out.....no subliminals:birdman:

@Skip b

Claim you're the "real" leader of #swiftset but don't post about him at all even though he fights in 4 days and you probably made 3-4 posts total about Swift vs Peterson:camby:

Claim you follow boxing but be ghost in fight threads or in the og thread 99.9% of the time after May 5th:beli:

And don't act like you aint been posting in the other sub forums either...cause I've seen you:rudy:

Floyd stan only like we knew:ufdup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I wasnt gonna bring this up, but I am before Floyd's next fight is officially announced:mjpls:

Low key, a couple regular posters have been notably absent from The Ring since the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight happened:sas1:

Claimed they werent only Floyd/Pacquiao stans, acted like they cared about other fighters:mjlol:, but the proof is in the pudding:sas2:
so glad that shyt is done, settled and Over!

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I know and not @seemorecizzy either, because I've seen him posting like normal

Ima just call the main one out.....no subliminals:birdman:

@Skip b

Claim you're the "real" leader of #swiftset but don't post about him at all even though he fights in 4 days and you probably made 3-4 posts total about Swift vs Peterson:camby:

Claim you follow boxing but be ghost in fight threads or in the og thread 99.9% of the time after May 5th:beli:

And don't act like you aint been posting in the other sub forums either...cause I've seen you:rudy:

Floyd stan only like we knew:ufdup:

i thought that was chocolate who started garcia gang..........

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just has that posture and stone cold look in his eye of a killer. I dont know how to explain it, but he just has that look breh:yeshrug:

He's only had 9 fights, all ended in KO, and he has 2 former Champions names on his resume already....those 2 Champs only combined to go 6 out of 24 scheduled rounds.

He's a monster imo

GGG is too smiley faced for me

BthRHKQIUAEJ2SI.png

These are the eyes of a pure Stone Cold Euro Demon

989967-artur-beterbiev.jpg

Look at his face after he finishes his opponent.......no emotion:damn:

artur%20beterbiev%20(2).jpg

FA09D434C0B94339360CD081FC410E795A098F8F

He's so demonic:demonic:

These eurocacs:lupe:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
King P is still a constant and you know Ski be taking his sabbaticals here and there...he's been doing that since early days of sohh lol

Been giving more attention to the basketball/Lakers threads lately and plus it's summer.:yeshrug: I'm around boxing almost daily and I fall back sometimes. Sabbaticals usually happen when life is way too busy.