Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@hyperman25 Mario Kart N Shumenov is trash...thats why I found it funny Bhop shytting on nikkas bout who they fought/fight but was more then happy to cash them showtime checks for them struggle fights

B Hop fought Shumenov to unify the belts, Murat was his mandatory defense as well, then he CHOSE to fight Kovalev to try and unify again.

Stevenson has no rhyme or reason for picking these opponents and no one can justify it:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
yall check how newzz move goal post.

i said kkk n donis last fights have been bums...meaning the undercover terroist dressed as b-boy n 2nd greastest jobber of all time.

then newzz starts talk bout something else cause he wanna shyt on donis but don't wanna shyt on kkk.

im done and i aint taking back nothing i said.

both donis n kkk duckers and only fight people they know they can beat. cased close.:snoop:

:camby:

Again, since you dapped it earlier but conveniently forget when I'm bringing the same facts to your front door:birdman::

Mohammedi was Kovalev's MANDATORY DEFENSE. He didn't pick the easiest one out of a hat like Stevenson has seem to pick his last 3 opponents.

Kovalev had a reason to fight Mohammedi....what's Stevenson's excuse for choosing another wack opponent who's not even a mandatory:ufdup:

We talk down on GGGs opponents, but I'm supposed to let Stevenson live when he's fighting worse opponents in his division?:dahell:

This will be the 3rd consecutive fight where the Championship was defended against a guy not even ranked in the RING Top 10...and I'm supposed to be cool with that, but shyt on Kovalev's and GGG's recent opponents?:snoop:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
but but but kkk has better opponents :russ::russ::russ::russ:

BoxRec - Dmitry Sukhotsky v Nadjib Mohammedi

but ill let u tell it:sas1:

:snoop:

Kovalev's last 3 opponents: Hopkins, Pascal, and Mohammedi. Only Mohammedi was a weak opponent.

Stevenson's last 3 opponents: Sukhotsky, Bika at Light Heavyweight, Tommy Karpency....you tell me where a legit opponent lies on Stevenson's side:comeon:

Both Hopkins and Pascal are better than anyone Stevenson has fought lately. Mohammedi is weak, but was a mandatory...so Kovalev gets the pass.

What reason is there for Stevenson to be fighting these opponents? They aren't even his mandatories :snoop:

I've already said Mohammedi was weak, but since he was the mandatory, he at least had reason:comeon:

What's Stevenson's excuse/reason for defending the Lineal Light Heavyweight Championship against a full-time nurse?:usure:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Stevenson could've at least rematched @ChocolateGiddyUp's boy Sheamus.

He's ranked #2 by the WBC, ranked #8 by RING at LHW, is coming off of a KO victory over JCC Jr., is available with no fight lined up having not fought since April, and is with Haymon as well.:manny:

I'm tired of Champions not fighting legit opponents. Once you are Champion, the only way you should be defending your title against a non-RING ranked Top 10 opponent is if it's your mandatory.

That's it.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
so the statement that kkk last opponents are better is not true.

bhop old....

pascal struggling with un tested n unknown cuban, fresh off the boat, jobbers

dmitry koed the terroist.

neither is above each other in term of resume

but i would pick fonfara currently over pascal,bhop,mohammed. would u ? @ChocolateGiddyUp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

bhop old....

but i would pick fonfara currently over pascal,bhop,mohammed. would u ? @ChocolateGiddyUp

:dwillhuh:

Why do you keep tagging him and asking him questions in reference to our convo?

What kinda peanut butter and jelly bullshyt is this? Huh Brazi?:stopitslime:

*diddy bops to the Booth in my beef and broccoli's to see if Meek dropped a diss or Flex dropped the reference track*

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
B Hop fought Shumenov to unify the belts, Murat was his mandatory defense as well, then he CHOSE to fight Kovalev to try and unify again.

Stevenson has no rhyme or reason for picking these opponents and no one can justify it:yeshrug:

Im not making excuses for Supes...Breh asked me what I thought bout em N I gave my opinion...Shumenov was food for anybody with a pulse nikka didn't have a trainer for gods sake...Mario Kart fight was a joke its a mando but we love to shyt on mandos here (jo jo Dan)

bhop old....

Today 2015 Fonfara is the best out that bunch