Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
thats what im saying . kkk just fought a bum. fact. now donis fight one. fact.

both of em p*ssy....like meek/drake:pacspit:

To be fair, Kovalev's last 3 opponents (Hopkins, Pascal, Mohammedi) >>> Stevenson's last 3 opponents (Sukhotsky, Bika, Karpency).

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
To be fair, Kovalev's last 3 opponents (Hopkins, Pascal, Mohammedi) >>> Stevenson's last 3 opponents (Sukhotsky, Bika, Karpency).

last opponents are bums.

also fonfara is better than pascal right now imo. bika might be just as good....:russ:

bhop not a bum of course hes just 50 years old who beat the likes murat,shumuv.....impressive for age but skill wise, he beat just jobbers..mehhhh

yeah i know the asian guy beat flores....but dude is a bum . what has flores done?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kovalev ain't the ducker its Duva

Haymon N Team Supes fukked up royally tho... They could a fought Bhop...they could a fought Pascal...they could a had more belts more names...leaving Kovalev stuck on HBO fighting cans left out in the cold

Let Duva back out of purse bid while Superman already beat Hopkins N Pascal N its hard af to spin

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
last opponents are bums.

also fonfara is better than pascal right now imo. bika might be just as good....:russ:

bhop not a bum of course hes just 50 years old who beat the likes murat,shumuv.....impressive for age but skill wise, he beat just jobbers..mehhhh

yeah i know the asian guy beat flores....but dude is a bum . what has flores done?

It's not even a debate about their last 3 opps breh...Kovalev has faced better opposition lately:comeon:

And the B-Hop slander? Just to defend Stevenson? :usure:

If you wanna keep it realer....B-Hop's last 3 opponents >>> Stevenson's last 3 opponents also.:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Please tell me this full time nurse thing is just a Coli joke :mjlol:

Nope.

I found it out in the build last year when "Sad" Chad Dawson fought him. I couldn't believe Sad Chad was fighting him, because Karpency is a full-time nurse......but now the Lineal Light Heavyweight Champion is now fighting him?:what:

That's crazy and embarrassing for any Stevenson fan:snoop:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Kovalev ain't the ducker its Duva

Haymon N Team Supes fukked up royally tho... They could a fought Bhop...they could a fought Pascal...they could a had more belts more names...leaving Kovalev stuck on HBO fighting cans left out in the cold

Let Duva back out of purse bid while Superman already beat Hopkins N Pascal N its hard af to spin

why did dude choose to sign an exclusive contract?

coulda fought don then go back to hboexclusive as unified champ easily...if donis want rematch...its on his terms.

kkk a ducker. she works for him....if he dont wanna do something he can fire her....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's not even a debate about their last 3 opps breh...Kovalev has faced better opposition lately:comeon:

And the B-Hop slander? Just to defend Stevenson? :usure:

If you wanna keep it realer....B-Hop's last 3 opponents >>> Stevenson's last 3 opponents also.:manny:

kkk opponents are weak..big only in name. pascal struggling with unknowns. dude 2 levels from a bum...past-cal.

stevenson a ducker just like kkk.

bhop old. fact...even krack said that he should not be fighting .

@ChocolateGiddyUp your thoughts on bhop opponents murat, shummuv n at lhw.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Please tell me this full time nurse thing is just a Coli joke :mjlol:

Snippets of an old article on him before he fought Nathan Cleverly:snoop:

“I don’t think even the most intense boxing fans know who I am,” conceded the 26-year-old registered nurse, who, when not pursuing his dream of a world title in the ring, works in the psychiatric unit of Uniontown Hospital in Uniontown, Penn."

Without the financial backing from a major promoter or manager being, Karpency has had to work full-time through preparations for this match at his day job. That means 40 hours a week in 12 hour shifts.

“This is the hand I’m dealt,” said Karpency. “This is what I’m up against.”

It’s not so bad though, he says. Though the hospital initially didn’t understand his other career, they now work around his demanding training schedule the best they can.

“It’s been working out well but it’s a very strict schedule and I do my best to get the most out of every day,” Karpency said.

Karpency is nurse by day, world title challenger by night - Ring TV

And he literally still hasnt quit his day job.:francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why did dude choose to sign an exclusive contract?

coulda fought don then go back to hboexclusive as unified champ easily...if donis want rematch...its on his terms.

kkk a ducker. she works for him....if he dont wanna do something he can fire her....

Kovalev thinks Duva is doing right by him...its obvious AF to us by his paychecks shes not :mjlol:

Reupping with HBO was dumb af...they turned down career high payday, undisputed championships, double the amount of viewers

HBO woulda took them back win or lose
...HBO needs Kovalev...Duva getting played for HBO pennies hoping one day the rest of her struggle roster can get on HBO :dead:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snippets of an old article on him before he fought Nathan Cleverly:snoop:

“I don’t think even the most intense boxing fans know who I am,” conceded the 26-year-old registered nurse, who, when not pursuing his dream of a world title in the ring, works in the psychiatric unit of Uniontown Hospital in Uniontown, Penn."

Without the financial backing from a major promoter or manager being, Karpency has had to work full-time through preparations for this match at his day job. That means 40 hours a week in 12 hour shifts.

“This is the hand I’m dealt,” said Karpency. “This is what I’m up against.”

It’s not so bad though, he says. Though the hospital initially didn’t understand his other career, they now work around his demanding training schedule the best they can.

“It’s been working out well but it’s a very strict schedule and I do my best to get the most out of every day,” Karpency said.

Karpency is nurse by day, world title challenger by night - Ring TV

And he literally still hasnt quit his day job.:francis:
Wow man just wow

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
kkk opponents are weak..big only in name. pascal struggling with unknowns. dude 2 levels from a bum...past-cal.

stevenson a ducker just like kkk.

bhop old. fact...even krack said that he should not be fighting .

@ChocolateGiddyUp your thoughts on bhop opponents murat, shummuv n at lhw.

Kovalev's last 3 opponents: Hopkins, Pascal, and Mohammedi. Only Mohammedi was a weak opponent.

Stevenson's last 3 opponents: Sukhotsky, Bika at Light Heavyweight, Tommy Karpency....you tell me where a legit opponent lies on Stevenson's side:comeon:

Both Hopkins and Pascal are better than anyone Stevenson has fought lately. Mohammedi is weak, but was a mandatory...so Kovalev gets the pass.

What reason is there for Stevenson to be fighting these opponents? They aren't even his mandatories :snoop:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yall check how newzz move goal post.

i said kkk n donis last fights have been bums...meaning the undercover terroist dressed as b-boy n 2nd greastest jobber of all time.

then newzz starts talk bout something else cause he wanna shyt on donis but don't wanna shyt on kkk.

im done and i aint taking back nothing i said.

both donis n kkk duckers and only fight people they know they can beat. cased close.:snoop: