Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I knew it.

they don't want Floyd to become a free agent
This really is some BS on Showtimes part.....

:ufdup:You signed him to 6 fights after his 43rd and knew it would end up at 49. Now that the time is here, and he has given you nearly 10m buys in 5 fights, you don't want him to get his last fight in until he signs an extension. This should have been negotiated before the 6 fight deal...some sort of +1 clause if he were still undefeated. Only way SHO doesn't look like bad businessmen is if Floyd signed something like that initially and is trying to back out. In that case, Floyd is on some sucka shyt. They don't want Floyd having that LeBron bargaining muscle.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That's Showtime/CBS fault. If they wanted the 50th fight so bad, should've had him sign 7 fight deal. He is honoring his 6 fight deal. At this point, their best move would be to promote the shut out of this fight/find best opponent available and show him the most long. The ball is firmly in Floyd's court at this time.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Karpency is #9 by WBC :dead:

For all you nikkas who love to site them fighter rankings on why a fight is OK or not here you go

Live by rankings die by the rankings :shaq2:

Horrible fukking fight:pacspit:

A damn full-time nurse challenging for the WBC Light Heavyweight Championship:camby:

I was already disgusted when The Substitute Teacher (Eric Molina) got the opportunity to fight for the Heavyweight Championship:snoop:

What the hell man:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

For all you nikkas who love to site them fighter rankings on why a fight is OK or not here you go

i guess ill be rooting for fukkery in this fight..imagine if karpency ko's superman :wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Karpency has to be swimming in p*ssy tho

He's a Nurse damn near 99% of his nurse coworkers are female...N real nikkas know Nurses be giving it up :shaq:

Then he's also a boxer... All he gotta say is "ima nurse I love helping people" to get the awwwww so sweet reaction....the drop "im also a professional boxer ranked #9 by the WBC" panties come right off then N there :smugdraper:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Crawford wasnt anywhere. He was mostly in obscurity at 135 from his debut in 2008 until mid-late 2013. To be honest, I didn't even know who he was until @synistr put him on the map in here.

And he's still never called out Matthysse, so I also don't see how he listened to the fans:manny:

He beats Matthysse though if they ever fight:wow:

cause herrera n benavadez are n contention to fight him like fans on social media want. lucas tied up.

plus he has called out/ say he wants to fight lucas.....either way he aint getting his shookboy on live camera when asked bout fighters.

"i wanna cleanout the division "

"if the managers/promoters agree im down for what ever" -said crawford when asked bout lucas.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

thats what im saying . kkk just fought a bum. fact. now donis fight one. fact.

both of em p*ssy....like meek/drake:pacspit:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Karpency has to be swimming in p*ssy tho

He's a Nurse damn near 99% of his nurse coworkers are female...N real nikkas know Nurses be giving it up :shaq:

Then he's also a boxer... All he gotta say is "ima nurse I love helping people" to get the awwwww so sweet reaction....the drop "im also a professional boxer ranked #9 by the WBC" panties come right off then N there :smugdraper:

just gotta make sure u at a hospital where they aint all fat or old, water cooler gossip types.:whoa: