Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
  • On comeback: Knew GGG vs Floyd would never happen but was very serious about actually fighting again. Got health covered, was sparring a lot and got in shape. His daughter told him she didnt want him to get hurt. Woulda said "hunny, sorry, but daddy's gonna get hurt" if GGG vs Floyd actually happened and he got winner.
  • Asked about why he was throwing GGG's name out there..said it was about best fights not money.
  • Putting fighters in challenging positions as a promoter is about earning respect from fans. Wants to make best fights for fans.
  • Saw the flaws in GGG, not perfect. Likes to swing and fight and thinks Lemieux has a good chin and KO power, could catch him.
  • Max: Thought Golden Boy would protect Lemieux. Oscar: Couldve gone two ways, the Mayweather route or the risk and tough fights.
  • Very intricate and small details with Cotto/Canelo. Looks like November 21st in Vegas (unless I misheard)
  • Possible re-match with Canelo/Cotto but who knows.
  • Canelo and Lemieux arent going to duck anyone, possible Canelo vs GGG if both win.
  • Asked to define Floyd Route: GGG and Lemieux fighting in their primes. Not waiting for advantages like weight drain, gloves, waiting for people to get old. Not just with Floyd but a ton of fighters as well. shyts on the overall tendency of weight draining in boxing. Says weight classes there for a reason.
  • Said Floyd #1 by far p4p right now. Named GGG, Roman Gonzalez and others as guys on the rise.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rewatched Punisher vs Cintron last night :mjlol:
The sohh thread off that fight was pure jokes :dead:

So much fukkery that night

I only wished the punisher was able to finish punishing cintron in the ring some more before his act of cowardice

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The sohh thread off that fight was pure jokes :dead:

So much fukkery that night

I only wished the punisher was able to finish punishing cintron in the ring some more before his act of cowardice

tsc ate good that night :russ:

nikkas was calling him Rey Mysterio n shyt :dead:

Ima finish my Punisher fights re watch tonight :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tsc ate good that night :russ:

nikkas was calling him Rey Mysterio n shyt :dead:

Ima finish my Punisher fights re watch tonight :mjcry:

for real..that was when 154 was really a poppin division...you know it was serious when you have the likes of delvin rodriguez putting on GOAT/FOTY level brawls along with punisher/sergio & kirkland/angulo in that division...that is why i say to @Newzz and @hyperman25 why i dont think highly of the division today

krack in what form of media did you watch punisher-cintron? my downloaded copy has some of the intro and outro of that fight missing and ive been looking to replace it. if you have the full version with all that on your hard drive or dvr..care to upload and send that link to me breh?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
for real..that was when 154 was really a poppin division...you know it was serious when you have the likes of delvin rodriguez putting on GOAT/FOTY level brawls along with punisher/sergio & kirkland/angulo in that division...that is why i say to @Newzz and @hyperman25 why i dont think highly of the division today

krack in what form of media did you watch punisher-cintron? my downloaded copy has some of the intro and outro of that fight missing and ive been looking to replace it. if you have the full version with all that on your hard drive or dvr..care to upload and send that link to me breh?

I caught it on my Facebook time line if you're looking for the full fight I can hit me uncle up I'm sure he has it.

Edit I forgot I had hit you up last year about converting his collection I'm still no where near done but this reminded me I need to get back to it.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

nikkas been knew where we was but they quiet:sas2:

crawford listens to the fans :leon:

Crawford wasnt anywhere. He was mostly in obscurity at 135 from his debut in 2008 until mid-late 2013. To be honest, I didn't even know who he was until @synistr put him on the map in here.

And he's still never called out Matthysse, so I also don't see how he listened to the fans:manny:

He beats Matthysse though if they ever fight:wow:

Last edited: