Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#TeamNewzz

Wins over: John Molina Jr., James Kirkland, Michael Finney, Kenneth Council, Ayi Bruce, Erick Bone, Adrien Broner, and Paul Smith.

Loss to: Shawn Porter

Im not having a good year with this resume, because our best victory is over Adrien Broner and I believe beating AB at anything over 141 is :manny:, due to the fact I dont believe he's that good of a Welterweight and it wasnt an impressive victory on Shawn's behalf like Maidana's was. On the flipside, losing to Shawn Porter at 144 is :yeshrug:, because AB shouldnt be fighting higher than 141 and he basically fought (Fought? In order to "fight" you have to let your hands go:beli: My nikka just stood there and was the Freshest, Flyest, Flashyiest heavybag I've ever seen:francis:) just get a paycheck and not absorb any damage.

Glossy record (8-1), but nothing really to talk about.

exactly.

that's why I'm not too big on Superman smacking Bika around for 12 rounds, or One Time making up new combos on Ghost's face, or Golovkin doing his best Erik Morales impersonation against Murray and Monroe.

I like wins, but it's deeper than that.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:russ:

newzz mad with the truth about broner and getting all off topic.

floyd should fight ggg ar catchweight or 154 rehydrationclause(if he wants to...hes the draw...like hagler was with spinks)

i said hagler should fight spinks but spinks was not open to 168 catchweight rehydration clause.

always poke fun at srl...he didn't duck...but he moved cautious with hagler. his eye got messed up before pryor fight ...i like ray, along with 4horsemen.

i just said a couple pages back that floyd legacy not on the level of 4horsmen.

hagler been pick pac to beat may...been throwing shots on tv since 09 or 10......no surprise . i wanted to know what he felt about the new guys.

#killakrawford co signed by hagler.:blessed:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
indio_2_la_rivolta_marvin_hagler_anthony_m_dawson_007_jpg_eczw.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

newzz mad with the truth about broner and getting all off topic.

Why be mad?:dwillhuh:

I just found it hilarious that his first 12 posts on the Twitterverse, half of them were about either AB or Floyd (3 posts a piece)....what was HE mad for?:mjlol:

Second, off-topic?:leon: Nah, truth is truth right? Cant be using half his quotes only when it's in your favor or to slander others:yeshrug:

He spoke on Floyd needing to fight GGG and the fact SRL never ducked anybody....so I brought that up as well:manny:

Especially important was that he finally admitted that SRL never ducked him or anyone, so any "King of Kings" haters left can release that from their argument:ahh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The twitter page shows otherwise:sas1:

He joined Twitter and started ranting about Floyd and AB...6 of his first 12 posts were in reference to one or the other:sas2:

Marvelous is a Boxing Legend...why he join Twitter and start hating on AB out of nowhere? :wow:
How is telling the truth about something hating my mans? Never heard that common line?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
first of all king carlos didnt rape no one...trumped up charges on some statutory shyt..he had sex with his 15/16 year old gf when he was 18....he didnt take it either...it was consensual and she liked it :steviej:..but it was a big misunderstanding and the laws not catching up that led to this fallacy and the premature end of king carlos as champion..but it will all be righted
lol@you stanning a boxer who literally had a no fly zone over the US :huhldup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How is telling the truth about something hating my mans? Never heard that common line?

Telling the truth is based upon assumptions and opinions now?:leon:

This is truth?:ohhh:
Sounds like an opinion to me:manny:

Why didnt Hagler ever move up in his career? Why not, Duran moved up and fought him....right?

Sounds like an opinion to me:yeshrug:

Where are the receipts that Broner is "killing boxing, period" when he's one of the most viewed Boxers in the sport today?

Sounds like an assumption to me:manny:

How does he know how hard AB works in camps, when especially when he just went and trained with Floyd at the Mayweather Gym, who's one of the hardest workers ever in the sport, and the media would've reported his lack of work ethic in the gym?

Again, why is he calling for Floyd to do something he never considered doing....moving up and fighting someone much bigger than himself? I mean why not? Duran fought Iran Barkley, so Hagler could've done it too right?

Sounds like an opinion & an assumption to me:manny:

Just because Floyd made easy work of Pacquiao doesnt mean "he's never been pushed". Did Marvelous not see the JLC 1 fight? Maidana 1 fight? DLH fight? Everyone else, Floyd has beaten by using his ring intelligence & ability to make adjustments on the fly to defeat his opponent. It's Chess, not Checkers.....and Floyd is a Grand Master in that ring. He's fought way too many RING Top 10 opponents and Current/Former Champions to basically say "he's never been pushed". Just because he makes it look easy doesnt mean it IS easy. That's why Floyd is one of the greatest ever.

So, because Floyd went in and do what he always does, he let the world down? That's truth breh? Floyd proved that he was TBE (The Best of Era) easily on that night and dominated the 1 guy everyone thought could compete with him. Made Manny Pacquiao look helpless and nowhere near his level.

You may call that truth breh, but I dont see it that way:manny::yeshrug:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Why be mad?:dwillhuh:

I just found it hilarious that his first 12 posts on the Twitterverse, half of them were about either AB or Floyd (3 posts a piece)....what was HE mad for?:mjlol:

Second, off-topic?:leon: Nah, truth is truth right? Cant be using half his quotes only when it's in your favor or to slander others:yeshrug:

He spoke on Floyd needing to fight GGG and the fact SRL never ducked anybody....so I brought that up as well:manny:

Especially important was that he finally admitted that SRL never ducked him or anyone, so any "King of Kings" haters left can release that from their argument:ahh:

marvin has already said he felt he won.

said that srl told him he won, like garcia-peterson.

said nothing about ray being a hypocrite by not giving him a rematch quickly like he wanted with prime duran.

Daps
Please dog, I'm a Matthysse fan yes but hurt my feelings? Not at all. Dude has had 1 loss since 'his rise', he one punched KO Massa Garcia in the fight right after Danny on AB's undercard. Of course chins degrade, but he didn't go down against Ruslan, Oh word Dulorme and his 60ish % KO rating hits as hard as 91% KO rating LM? Okay. Just discussion here breh, no feelings being caught.
quick question, who has fought Massa Garcia?

Yes, according to people who have been in camps with Dulorme and Matthysse they actually say for the first four rounds Dulorme hits harder especially with a left hook. Whatever, it seems like you don't really want to address points at all and run in circles. Matthysse is currently being rebuilt right now, also who has Ruslan knocked down at the highest level, an out of shape Alvarado?

Seriously