Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Were in Italy eating gelatos my nikka, we aint worried about bag handlers :mjlol:

The twitter page shows otherwise:sas1:

He joined Twitter and started ranting about Floyd and AB...6 of his first 12 posts were in reference to one or the other:sas2:

Marvelous is a Boxing Legend...why he join Twitter and start hating on AB out of nowhere? :wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Lmfao. Oh shyt. Hagler just made my day. He straight told broner he couldn't hold his gym bag:dead:......said the homie is killing boxing. Jesus. The GOATS been keeping it funky lately. B hop and Hagler. These are our idols:wow:

He was furious for no reason:mjlol:

It bothers me when the Gawds get to acting like the broads:scusthov:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Interview with "Classy" Freddy Kassi coming off his robbery by the judges against Chris Arreola who scored the fight a draw.

FRED KASSI: "I DESERVED THE WIN...THE WORLD GOT TO REALLY SEE WHAT I CAN DO"
By Percy Crawford | July 24, 2015
fredkassi.jpg

PC: You put up a great fight against Chris Arreola. How do you feel about your performance?

FK: I feel good, and I feel like I deserved the win. My last fight was a disappointment, and that's all the commenters seemed interested in during the pre-fight interviews. This fight, I was more rested and the world got to really see what I can do. I changed the story this time out. My next fight interviews will be about being a 10-to-1 underdog, taking on one of the best, and getting a poorly judged draw and what I'm going to do different to make sure I get the W. My rankings have gone up about 150 positions and now I'm ranked #74 in the world. How do I feel about my performance? Much better.

PC: What are some of the things you felt you did during the course of the fight that should have gotten your hand raised?

FK: What should I have done to get my hand raised? Move the venue! Review the facts! I outpunched Chris in total and power shots and judges still gave him rounds. It was a hometown crowd and hometown judging. I definitely took that last round with clean combinations to the head and the judges still gave it to him.

PC: Some would look at a draw as a moral victory for you because it's not a loss. I'm sure that doesn't comfort you nor is it what you were looking to receive.

FK: No, I won. They should give it to me. Being an underdog and getting the draw means I won the fight.

PC: Did you expect a different Chris Arreola or was he as advertised and do exactly what you expected?

FK: He was exactly what we expected. We're big fans, so we've seen all his fights and came up with the game plan. He's simply a serious force to be reckoned with. He's coming to fight, he's tough as nails, and with 30 KOs, he has plenty of power. He wanted to take me out as quickly as possible. We answered with a well-developed game plan and good tactical execution.

PC: During the course of the fight, you switched from orthodox to southpaw with success. Was that a rhythm thing or did you wait for him to do something and that was the deciding factor for you to switch?

FK: I switch naturally. It helps to get my opponent confused and to set traps; helps me find new openings and new angles. I don't have to switch. It's just something I do to capitalize on my opponent's mistakes.

PC: Do you feel Arreola underestimated you a little bit?

FK: You really have to ask him. I think he thought he could walk through me easily. He said before the fight that he relies on experience to beat me, but he's never experienced a fighter like me, so his experience didn't help him as much as he had hoped. That said, I think critics were too hard on him after the fight, like, "he jabbed poorly or gave up on it." He didn't give up on his jab. I took it away because I wasn't there to be hit. Like any elite fighter, he adapted and changed his strategy, preferring to try and keep me in the corner or on the ropes. Then I adapted to that by moving and staying in his chest. It was a strategic battle from beginning to end.

PC: You have been on the big stage twice and you showed both times you belong on television. Is there anyone in particular you would like to fight next or would you like to rematch Arreola?

FK: I would definitely like a rematch if the money is right. This is a business and for the right money, there's no one I won't fight.

PC: You hit Chris with some clean shots. Were you surprised at how tough and durable he was or did you expect that being that he's always been pretty durable?

FK: We knew exactly how tough he is. No surprises there.

PC: How long will you take off from the gym before you get back in there and start to work on the next fight?

FK: I'm already back in the gym as a personal trainer using boxing techniques to train my clients. It's what I do 6 days a week, cardio and boxing technique all day long. My manager, trainer, and I work closely together making fight decisions and we already have offers we're considering.

PC: What are your thoughts on the heavyweight division right now?

FK: The division needs more excitement. We definitely need people like Arreola to make it fun. They come to fight. But it's boxing, so true boxing fans appreciate my focus on style and technique. For me, on this fight, it was more of a chess match than a brawl. For the next fight, we might go all brawl. I make adjustments for each fight. If I need to move, I move. If I need to brawl, I brawl.

PC: I thought you fought a great fight. I look forward to seeing you in there again. Is there anything else you want to add before I let you go?

FK: Thanks for the props, Percy! It means a lot coming from you and FightHype. This time out, I wanted to show that I could box with the best and that's what I did. I had a dream staring up at that 12" black and white TV sitting in my uncle's tiny car repair shop in Douala watching Mike Tyson fights at six in the morning when they came on. As a kid basically running the streets, I told myself that I can get to the U.S. and make it happen. Twenty years later, I've been blessed. I've become a U.S. citizen, I run my own personal training gym, the Le Boxeur Gym, and I've fought my way to the big leagues. It took me awhile to get the right people around me, but now that dream is finally becoming a reality.

I would like to thank my trainer, Chaz Aguilar, and manager, Matt Nussbaum. I would like to thank Ernesto Torres and Joel Diaz for helping make this fight actually happen. And finally, I would like to thank Chris and his team for giving me the opportunity. It was an honor to be in the ring with him. By the way, one of the high points of the trip to El Paso was getting to hang out with Chris after the fight. He's a great guy and we wish him the best with his new daughter, Alex!

FRED KASSI: "I DESERVED THE WIN...THE WORLD GOT TO REALLY SEE WHAT I CAN DO" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my nikka king carlos on the road back to glory and back from trumped up charges

Carlos Molina To Return on Lucian Bute Card in Canada

Posted by: Miguel Rivera on 7/22/2015 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Miguel Rivera

The former 154-pound world champion Carlos 'King' Molina will be back in action on August 15 in Montreal, Canada, as part of the same event in which Lucian Bute will return to the ring against Andrea Di Luisa the light heavyweight division. Molina, who turned 32 in February, has not fought since October 2014 when he lost in Quintana Roo, Mexico, against Cornelius Bundrage.

"Molina is finally back on August 15 in Montreal, Canada, we are still looking for an opponent, but we want to be involved in a good match to ensure that he remains as a top ten junior middleweight in the world rankings," said his promoter Luis DeCubas Sr. to ESPN Deportes.

"I know his lawyer is working hard to see if he can return to the United States, but I know he can travel from Mexico to Canada without a problem."

Molina is open to facing Ishe Smith, Kermit Cintron and Cory Spinks in the comeback fight.

Molina was set to defend the IBF belt in March 2014, but during the week he was arrested for an old warrant related to a sexual harassment claim from a decade ago. After solving that problem, he was then detained by immigration authorities and eventually deported.
we got more spoiling to do..and somebody's 154 belt is getting took..just like the old days

KingCarlos.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Truth you say?

So, is this true as well?:sas1:

:sas2:

Or what about the fact you've said "TBE of The 70-80s" SRL ducked Hagler:mjpls:

This must also be true then:sas1:

:sas2:

wow it took how many decades and social media twitter and at broner's expense to give Ray his dues/props..to the public!!!! Dope..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
wow it took how many decades and social media twitter and at broner's expense to give Ray his dues/props..to the public!!!! Dope..

I just wish his fans would as well. SRL should be slander proof and he's the only one to have victories over Prime Hagler, Hearns, & Duran:banderas:

If "The Four Kings" were SRL, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran...than to borrow from my boy HHH, SRL MUST be "The King Of Kings":ohlawd:

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-2-fancyfootwork-400-sg.gif

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-4-idareyouhitme-400-sg.gif

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-3-bolopunch-400-sg.gif

:blessed: