Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Floyd out here doing Tekken juggle combos on broads and nikkas still support him.

Let my African breh cook.

How else we gonna get that much anticipated K9/Molina rematch.

exactly..its ambitious but by years end i want the following

king carlos beating k9 and taking his ibf light middleweight belt back
gary russ remains wbc feather champ
lucas or imam wearing the wbc light welterweight belt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
our bro @patscorpio keeps his word and honour by standing by his dudes..

Floyd out here doing Tekken juggle combos on broads and nikkas still support him.

Let my African breh cook.

How else we gonna get that much anticipated K9/Molina rematch.

I definitely support staying by your fighters, but child molestors?:scusthov:

Nah, I cant get jiggy with Carlos Molestor. Not to defend Floyd, but beating a grown woman & raping a teenage girl are just a tad bit different in my book:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

nikka that's more simple and realistic than my stan wish list for the year.

#KirklandKutThroats fighting again and winning ( yeah right)

#StevensonSuperman fighting another top ten light heavyweight ( prolly won't happen)

#Bandcamp fighting Figeroua or anybody worth a damn and putting on an impressive winning performance (not holding my breath for that one)

#Thurminators fighting a top 10 welterweight instead of another showcase fight (nah that ain't happening)

#GGGoodBoys fighting Leamiux (this might happen, but I doubt it. We'll prolly get another career mode nikka)

Been a lackluster year over here breh. :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Possibility:ehh:

If the Gary Russell Jr from the Gonzalez fight shows up, that's pretty much a safe bet. Im not gonna lie, he was impressive, and showed out with his dominant performance:wow:

:patrice:

Team Patscorpio going from The Job Squad to having multiple Champions at the same time:obama:

You'd automatically be at the top of the list for The Inaugural " #TheRing Stable Of The Year" if all this happens:whoo:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I definitely support staying by your fighters, but child molestors?:scusthov:

Nah, I cant get jiggy with Carlos Molestor. Not to defend Floyd, but beating a grown woman & raping a teenage girl are just a tad bit different in my book:wow:

:ehh:raping a bytch or giving her a beat down is about even in my book.:manny:

it's both violence against women, but I can understand if cats view it differently.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
first of all king carlos didnt rape no one...trumped up charges on some statutory shyt..he had sex with his 15/16 year old gf when he was 18....he didnt take it either...it was consensual and she liked it :steviej:..but it was a big misunderstanding and the laws not catching up that led to this fallacy and the premature end of king carlos as champion..but it will all be righted

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikka that's more simple and realistic than my stan wish list for the year.

#KirklandKutThroats fighting again and winning ( yeah right)

#StevensonSuperman fighting another top ten light heavyweight ( prolly won't happen)

#Bandcamp fighting Figeroua or anybody worth a damn and putting on an impressive winning performance (not holding my breath for that one)

#Thurminators fighting a top 10 welterweight instead of another showcase fight (nah that ain't happening)

#GGGoodBoys fighting Leamiux (this might happen, but I doubt it. We'll prolly get another career mode nikka)

Been a lackluster year over here breh. :mjcry:

#BandCamp....just hope we get another W before the year's out, besides John "The Journey Man" Molina Jr. Took a loss to Shawn Porter, because the "B" button was obviously broken on our controller, so we couldnt throw punches

#BeyBeyKids....Floyd, do you remember us? We need a fight in the year 2015.

#CaneloCartel....dominated Kirkland and about to become the RING/WBC Middleweight Champion Of The World, by taking out Cotto

#HammerHeads....we still young and just trying to perfect our craft. Fought 3x times thus far and won all of them impressively. Expect us to fight someone in the Top 10 by the beginning of 2017.

#PorterHouse....we struggled to a W over a late-late replacement in Bone and won a struggle, but clear victory over a former 3x Champion. We need a bigger fight though, because we havent looked impressive in either of our wins thus far in 2015

#SOGGang....came back off an almost 2 year lay off and dominated a much heavier Paul Smith at Light Heavyweight. Wasnt a great win, but we did look great. Hopefully GGG stops ducking and we get him in the ring.

All in all, #TeamNewzz is 8-1 thus far in 2015.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Has he shown one punch power since Peterson? Chins are the same after wars and don't degrade?

Dulorme hits as hard as Matthysse per people who have sparred both.

I get it, you're a Matthysse fan and some of what I said hurt your feelings, but it is my opinion and I really haven't heard you contest anything I have brought up.
Please dog, I'm a Matthysse fan yes but hurt my feelings? Not at all. Dude has had 1 loss since 'his rise', he one punched KO Massa Garcia in the fight right after Danny on AB's undercard. Of course chins degrade, but he didn't go down against Ruslan, Oh word Dulorme and his 60ish % KO rating hits as hard as 91% KO rating LM? Okay. Just discussion here breh, no feelings being caught.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#BandCamp....just hope we get another W before the year's out, besides John "The Journey Man" Molina Jr. Took a loss to Shawn Porter, because the "B" button was obviously broken on our controller, so we couldnt throw punches

#BeyBeyKids....Floyd, do you remember us? We need a fight in the year 2015.

#CaneloCartel....dominated Kirkland and about to become the RING/WBC Middleweight Champion Of The World, by taking out Cotto

#HammerHeads....we still young and just trying to perfect our craft. Fought 3x times thus far and won all of them impressively. Expect us to fight someone in the Top 10 by the beginning of 2017.

#PorterHouse....we struggled to a W over a late-late replacement in Bone and won a struggle, but clear victory over a former 3x Champion. We need a bigger fight though, because we havent looked impressive in either of our wins thus far in 2015

#SOGGang....came back off an almost 2 year lay off and dominated a much heavier Paul Smith at Light Heavyweight. Wasnt a great win, but we did look great. Hopefully GGG stops ducking and we get him in the ring.

All in all, #TeamNewzz is 8-1 thus far in 2015.

:ehh: damn, your fantasy stan league is lackluster too this year. nikkas be getting wins, but not impressing.

I blame boxing and these uninspiring match ups we gotten this year.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
first of all king carlos didnt rape no one...trumped up charges on some statutory shyt..he had sex with his 15/16 year old gf when he was 18....he didnt take it either...it was consensual and she liked it :steviej:..but it was a big misunderstanding and the laws not catching up that led to this fallacy and the premature end of king carlos as champion..but it will all be righted
word..that age bracket is debatable to be fair..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:ehh: damn, your fantasy stan league is lackluster too this year. nikkas be getting wins, but not impressing.

I blame boxing and these uninspiring match ups we gotten this year.

#TeamNewzz

Wins over: John Molina Jr., James Kirkland, Michael Finney, Kenneth Council, Ayi Bruce, Erick Bone, Adrien Broner, and Paul Smith.

Loss to: Shawn Porter

Im not having a good year with this resume, because our best victory is over Adrien Broner and I believe beating AB at anything over 141 is :manny:, due to the fact I dont believe he's that good of a Welterweight and it wasnt an impressive victory on Shawn's behalf like Maidana's was. On the flipside, losing to Shawn Porter at 144 is :yeshrug:, because AB shouldnt be fighting higher than 141 and he basically fought (Fought? In order to "fight" you have to let your hands go:beli: My nikka just stood there and was the Freshest, Flyest, Flashiest heavybag I've ever seen:francis:) just get a paycheck and not absorb any damage.

Glossy record (8-1), but nothing really to talk about.