Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Newzz again thats @TheLukieBaby opinion...i support both imam and lucas..im not going to shyt on one of them to big up the other..but right now lucas is the face of 140 who has faced and beaten better comp; imam is the young understudy who will eventually do so...now if it was something like lucas vs karim mayfield then you'd hear me say lucas sends karim's awkward self to the bushes within 5 which is believable...then id throw shots that mayfield and broner are currently in the same lower tier at 140 but even mayfield has a better win at 140 than all of broner's 140 fights :youngsabo:

but that is not the case..i stay neutral on his comments about lucas just like you did with broner-porter..except porter should be your avi since you claim to be down with him as well rather than the joker in there now

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Perfect example of the hatred for #BandCamp & #swiftset:wow:

@TheLukieBaby says this and drops ether on the entire #matthyssemafia

@ChocolateGiddyUp sees it first like :whoo: and says:

I finally log in late last evening, reading Lukies post like :damn:

And request for someone, ANYONE from #matthyssemafia to defend themselves from the Flex Bombs Lukie dropped on them. @patscorpio gives a half-hearted response, I see it and tag the rest of Matthysse stans to help him out:heh:

@ChocolateGiddyUp sees no return fire from #MatthysseMafia and points out the truth:sas1:

I agree that would happen, but I give the benefit of the doubt:patrice:

Then out of nowhere comes the responses, but instead of attacking Amir Imam or any other fighter Lukie roots for, #Matthyssemafia attacks #BandCamp and #swiftset who had nothing to do with it....just like Choc called:wow:

The potent ether responded to with light responses and shots at AB & Swift:dead:
Newz.....put the pom pom's down breh:scust:......seriously, what kind of response are you expecting?.....nobody from #maKNEEsaymafia is claiming lucas is some pound 4 pound king. we know he's had his share of disappointments. but nevertheless, prov and peterson>>>>AB's resume. and you know it yourself. I don't understand....are you referring to the PED allegations?....if so, that's even cornier. lucas has already taken part in random testing, including his very last fight in which he left prov pissing straight black. does that sound like a man who lost power?....is this really the route you're taking now?.....accusing a fighter of taking ped's for no reason except that he rehydrated 20 lbs in one fight vs mike dallas jr?......aint nobody gonna give it a serious response cause it don't deserve one. it's clown shyt. if we tell you maKNEEsay took random testing, you'll just say "b b but he lost power".....yea tell that to provodnikov who prolly couldn't walk right for weeks. or danny who's mouthpiece got sent into the 10th row. the shyt's not even good trollin, it's just weak. somebody refuses random testing. he's dirty. a fighter agrees to it, passes, and you still find a way to call him dirty. like I said....corny.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So #matthyssemafia jus goin get shytted on like that N not say nothin back :dead:

PED accusations
Resume trashed
One class above brawler
Easily outboxed by Postol

So Vulgar :scusthov:
Hilarious slander will be checked later today. No surprise have to do the heavy lifting for the mafia wheres @patscorpio or @((ReFleX))

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What about the weak resume and PED usage? :mjpls:

"Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring"

@((ReFleX))? @mr. smoke weed?

Anyone from #matthyssemafia wanna try and dispute the bolded?:sas1:

If not, forever hold your peace:sas2:
So all is good up until he fights Danny who he according to Angel Garcia knocked deaf for 2 weeks (fact) and DSG hasn't looked remotely the same since (fact). So lucas hasn't had power since Danny when since his precious PED's have been taken away right? RIght @TheLukieBaby ? Any receipts? How about him making Molina bleed out the side of his ear n dome? Or maybe where he went into an all out war with Ruslan and didn't get dropped? Because what fights has he had besides that? Ruslan has no power word? Who ever thought LM was a master boxer? Who thought he was more than an all exciting 1-2 come forward swarmer with devastating hooks? Al Schaefer? He ain't in this convo. LM drops everyone he fights except for Swift which was a war so what are you saying breh?

@Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp We've had this conversation before but y'all biggin it up because Lukie's a part of it :ehhh: PED's until you've gotten caught you technically haven't used em, so where are the receipts?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz again thats @TheLukieBaby opinion...i support both imam and lucas..im not going to shyt on one of them to big up the other..but right now lucas is the face of 140 who has faced and beaten better comp; imam is the young understudy who will eventually do so...now if it was something like lucas vs karim mayfield then you'd hear me say lucas sends karim's awkward self to the bushes within 5 which is believable...

I can understand that point:obama:

You like both fighters, so your hands are tied:ehh:

then id throw shots that mayfield and broner are currently in the same lower tier at 140 but even mayfield has a better win at 140 than all of broner's 140 fights :youngsabo:

AB is Top 5 at 140 currently:mjpls:

I would agree that Mayfield does have a better win at 140 than all of AB's 140 fights, unfortunate, but true:yeshrug:

but that is not the case..i stay neutral on his comments about lucas just like you did with broner-porter..except porter should be your avi since you claim to be down with him as well rather than the joker in there now

THIS is where :ufdup:

Shawn Porter, is an #OhioPlayer so I support him of course, but he's in the doghouse until AB gets another win:birdman:

That wasnt supposed to happen:mjcry:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Newz.....put the pom pom's down breh:scust:......seriously, what kind of response are you expecting?.....nobody from #matthysemafia is claiming lucas is some pound 4 pound king. we know he's had his share of disappointments. but nevertheless, prov and peterson>>>>AB's resume. and you know it yourself. I don't understand....are you referring to the PED allegations?....if so, that's even cornier. lucas has already taken part in random testing, including his very last fight in which he left prov pissing straight black. does that sound like a man who lost power?....is this really the route you're taking now?.....accusing a fighter of taking ped's for no reason except that he rehydrated 20 lbs in one fight vs mike dallas jr?......aint nobody gonna give it a serious response cause it don't deserve one. it's clown shyt. if we tell you matthyse took random testing, you'll just say "b b but he lost power".....yea tell that to provodnikov who prolly couldn't walk right for weeks. or danny who's mouthpiece got sent into the 10th row. the shyt's not even good trollin, it's just weak. somebody refuses random testing. he's dirty. a fighter agrees to it, passes, and you still find a way to call him dirty. like I said....corny.

:snoop:

Again, referencing me and #BandCamp when I didnt make the post slandering him:camby:

Responding to the man who actually SAID it and have a knowledge based back and forth about it (Lukie basically said Matthysse's resume is weak, is a PED user, is 1 step above a brawler, and is going to get his ears boxed off by Postol after the 3rd or 4th round) that's what I was expecting. Not for you to run in throwing shots at AB:birdman:

I've never called Matthysse a cheater, hell I never considered it. Just always thought he was limited, not as good as yall say he is, and that AB can beat him:yeshrug:

Never mind though breh, I can see where this is headed and I dont feel like debating AB vs anyone today...especially when it's not my battle:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yep.:sas1:

So, if there's no rebuttal or no defense is built by the morning, #matthyssemafia must know it's true and I'm just gonna quote that post from now on in regards to him:sas2:
You're not a writer you're a biter?
Lukie didn't say anything new....

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So all is good up until he fights Danny who he according to Angel Garcia knocked deaf for 2 weeks (fact) and DSG hasn't looked remotely the same since (fact). So lucas hasn't had power since Danny when since his precious PED's have been taken away right? RIght @TheLukieBaby ? Any receipts? How about him making Molina bleed out the side of his ear n dome? Or maybe where he went into an all out war with Ruslan and didn't get dropped? Because what fights has he had besides that? Ruslan has no power word? Who ever thought LM was a master boxer? Who thought he was more than an all exciting 1-2 come forward swarmer with devastating hooks? Al Schaefer? He ain't in this convo. LM drops everyone he fights except for Swift which was a war so what are you saying breh?

@Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp We've had this conversation before but y'all biggin it up because Lukie's a part of it :ehhh: PED's until you've gotten caught you technically haven't used em, so where are the receipts?

Of course I agree with Lukie's position on Matthysse, especially since I have brought up his resume and lack of winning against the top opponents myself, but I dont know about anything about PEDs though breh:yeshrug:

You're not a writer you're a biter?
Lukie didn't say anything new....

For myself and others:sas1:

If I quote a Lukie post, Im only bigging up my brother:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Just wondering @Newzz who has EVER had an easy time against LM in the ring? Ever?

That doesnt really mean much breh. I dont believe anyone's ever had an easy time against Shawn Porter or Ruslan Provodnikov in the ring either:yeshrug:

Matthysse is a top 140 lber, I just feel like he's more overrated than anyone at that weight class:manny:

People act like he's undefeated.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:snoop:

Again, referencing me and #BandCamp when I didnt make the post slandering him:camby:

Responding to the man who actually SAID it and have a knowledge based back and forth about it (Lukie basically said Matthysse's resume is weak, is a PED user, is 1 step above a brawler, and is going to get his ears boxed off by Postol after the 3rd or 4th round) that's what I was expecting. Not for you to run in throwing shots at AB:birdman:

I've never called Matthysse a cheater, hell I never considered it. Just always thought he was limited, not as good as yall say he is, and that AB can beat him:yeshrug:

Never mind though breh, I can see where this is headed and I dont feel like debating AB vs anyone today...especially when it's not my battle:manny:
when me and you argue, i'm always gonna throw a shot at AB. but you're right....the shyt is dead. it aint even fun anymore. lets just leave it to the fighters to settle the rest:jawalrus:

I assumed you were talking strictly about the PED's, because besides the PED allegations, lukie said absolutely nothing that hasnt been said on this board numerous times....including by yourself. lucas lost to devon and judah, prov is trash, peterson was a fluke....yea....real ground breaking stuff there. that's not even me hatin, I just really can't understand what you found so fascinating about that post. we've went back and forth about lucas's resume plenty of times....I wasn't about to go through that shyt again....one step above a brawler...what does that even mean??....there's plenty of top fighters who were "one step" above brawlers...shyt there's been plenty of top fighters who were nothing but straight brawlers.

he's gonna lose to postol....ok, I said gimmie a 6 month avi bet:yeshrug:

and the PED stuff....I already said my piece on that:beli:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
and this is the interview Mr Smoke Weed was talking about

-maKNEEsay left danny deaf for 2 weeks. danny went to the corner and told him he couldn't hear

-maKNEEsay made his mouthpiece fly out and his mouthpiece was customized

-maKNEEsay made danny piss blood. fukked him up with some liver shots

but he had no power right:sas1:......and people still wanna deny maKNEEsay took something out of danny that night. any surprise danny aint looked the same since:sas2:

PED allegations lookin funny in the light:mjpls:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
when me and you argue, i'm always gonna throw a shot at AB. but you're right....the shyt is dead. it aint even fun anymore. lets just leave it to the fighters to settle the rest:jawalrus:

#BandCamp is down right now......but I'll be back:demonic:

I assumed you were talking strictly about the PED's, because besides the PED allegations, lukie said absolutely nothing that hasnt been said on this board numerous times....including by yourself. lucas lost to devon and judah, prov is trash, peterson was a fluke....yea....real ground breaking stuff there. that's not even me hatin, I just really can't understand what you found so fascinating about that post. we've went back and forth about lucas's resume plenty of times....I wasn't about to go through that shyt again....one step above a brawler...what does that even mean??....there's plenty of top fighters who were "one step" above brawlers...shyt there's been plenty of top fighters who were nothing but straight brawlers.

he's gonna lose to postol....ok, I said gimmie a 6 month avi bet:yeshrug:

and the PED stuff....I already said my piece on that:beli:

Yeah, the PED accusation is brand new for me....or I would've been had it in my arsenal to use:shaq:

I can respect this response though, I had just wanted to make sure #matthyssemafia wasnt only built to go at #BandCamp & #swiftset:manny: