Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rosado pissed me off so much...a stupid career decision turned him from contender/future K9 ass whipper/IBF 154 champ to a fukking journeyman :snoop:

Rosado is Literally the perfect Opp for Jccjr

Better Skills then Reyes so Chavez will get tested but not a Supermiddle so Jr should be able to look good

Rosado will stay talking shyt so the fight will gain interest N the Mexican fans will cheer for their Hero against the struggle Rican

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rosado is Literally the perfect Opp for Jccjr

Better Skills then Reyes so Chavez will get tested but not a Supermiddle so Jr should be able to look good

Rosado will stay talking shyt so the fight will gain interest N the Mexican fans will cheer for their Hero against the struggle Rican

i cant be too excited..rosado hasnt won a fight in almost 3 years..if jr wins well he wins, if he struggles his rep will take another hit..if he loses hes going to be a joke...rosado needs soft touches badly and get some W's on his record again

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
no ive never been to jamica before. can i phone a friend?

@Strawberry

Shower Posse was the baddest gang in Jamaica. They got the name Shower Posse cuz they spray their victims with bullets :lupe:

Shower Posse's Don was Dudus but he was captured a while ago. 70 civilians lost their lives trying to attack the police that were trying to come take him.

They fought because Dudus was well known for taking care of various communities, making sure kids had enough $ to go to school, making sure people had food to eat, etc.

They say he treated Jamaicans better than their own government.

Shower Posse also had/has links in NYC, Toronto & London.

Clansman Gang is another super fukkin dangerous crew not to be messed with. They have chopped off heads in the past:damn:

@Worl Boss probably knows more than me...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
now with what @TheLukieBaby said about king lucas and young master..i cant cosign his statement but i also have to say neutral because i support both fighters...i will say this..if lucas picks up the belt and imam beats him for it..it gives me credibility because i was saying that imam was a future champ..me and lukie were the first ones on board with him..but then experience can trump a lot of things...like example me saying salido will beat loma because of experience which happened..lucas is not an easy guy to beat..the 3 fighters that have wins over him went through hell to do so..imam would be taking a big risk being diminished by lucas..but you dont become great by taking the easy road..all i want is if they fight no one gets seriously hurt..thats all

Daps
why is keeping your left hand low a bad habit? hes obviously been taught well. hes not just standing square on and leaving his left hand low. most of the best technical boxers of all time kept their left hand low. the only reason people seem to believe you need to keep both hands up is because of the popularity of mike tyson. cus d'amato was the first person to teach having both hands up to your head.
Good point, I guess I was thinking very closed minded on that account.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
now with what @TheLukieBaby said about king lucas and young master..i cant cosign his statement but i also have to say neutral because i support both fighters...i will say this..if lucas picks up the belt and imam beats him for it..it gives me credibility because i was saying that imam was a future champ..me and lukie were the first ones on board with him..but then experience can trump a lot of things...like example me saying salido will beat loma because of experience which happened..lucas is not an easy guy to beat..the 3 fighters that have wins over him went through hell to do so..imam would be taking a big risk being diminished by lucas..but you dont become great by taking the easy road..all i want is if they fight no one gets seriously hurt..thats all

What about the weak resume and PED usage? :mjpls:

"Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring"

@((ReFleX))? @mr. smoke weed?

Anyone from #matthyssemafia wanna try and dispute the bolded?:sas1:

If not, forever hold your peace:sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
breh it dont make sense to call out garcia either imo.

hes 147, big draw looking for big fights.

he may even be in line for may 50th fight..

what does he gain in beating a prospect/contender?:francis:

same with spence and keith.:francis:

@ lukie
It makes sense to call out Danny, because he is not that good and is undefeated, so you have a chance to beat a guy who you feel is a lot worse than most of the guys in division. I view 140 lbs as always wanting to get to 147 lbs. for $$$$. The point is to show no fear and to put it out there you feel you are ready for big fights. Floyd's 50th will be Pacquiao packaged with a network deal for PBC that will be linked together in bidding war, if you want the Floyd fight you have to pick up the PBC broadcast contract.

Garcia is sort of in trouble look at where his career has gone since Lucas, Herrera (weird fight), Salka (143 lbs. catchweight), Peterson (one fight after KO loss) and now Paulie (after Porter L), sure it is not terrible, but every fighter is damaged goods he has faced in the past year or so. Garcia needs to figure out where he is going, because it seems like his dad and his 0 are all that are keeping him together right now.

Spence and Thurman is a bit soon, but Spence truly believes in himself and Thurman seems to be at the highest level an athletic boxer who has the ability to hurt you. A classic risk/reward, are you willing to take a major risk for a greater reward, brand yourself as a bonafide star.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What about the weak resume and PED usage? :mjpls:

"Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring"

@((ReFleX))? @mr. smoke weed?

Anyone from #matthyssemafia wanna try and dispute the bolded?:sas1:

If not, forever hold your peace:sas2:

Guarantee if I woulda said them things these nikkas would be writing essays about Herrera N Mosleys editing equipment in jins basement tho :stopitslime:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Guarantee if I woulda said them things these nikkas would be writing essays about Herrera N Mosleys editing equipment in jins basement tho :stopitslime:

Yep.:sas1:

So, if there's no rebuttal or no defense is built by the morning, #matthyssemafia must know it's true and I'm just gonna quote that post from now on in regards to him:sas2:

Daps
@TheLukieBaby

I know you're a fan of Imam, what do you think of a Adrien Broner vs Amir Imam fight?
Broner is the homie and has a good smoke left hook, but Broner gets hit a lot and when someone keeps calling you out that tends to be a bad sign since they see something in your style.

Pop quiz, who was the last boxer that Gabe Rosado beat?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner is the homie and has a good smoke left hook, but Broner gets hit a lot and when someone keeps calling you out that tends to be a bad sign since they see something in your style.

Pop quiz, who was the last boxer that Gabe Rosado beat?
i dont know....first time i ever paid attention to him was when fought golovkin. Ive never seen him win:heh: