Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So now maKNEEsay is on ped's and he gonna lose to postol. :mjlol:.....fat camp and struggleset stooping to new lows now. Thats some corny shyt for real. Let's ignore the fact that maKNEEsay and prov underwent random testing for their fight and maKNEEsay had prov pissing out his intestines.....yea sounds like a real loss of power there:WadeROFL:

Anybody wanna jump on a 6 month avi bet for maKNEEsay postol let me know. Let's see what yall really about:jawalrus:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So now matthyse is on ped's and he gonna lose to postol. :mjlol:.....fat camp and struggleset stooping to new lows now. Thats some corny shyt for real. Let's ignore the fact that matthyse and prov underwent random testing for their fight and matthyse had prov pissing out his intestines.....yea sounds like a real loss of power there:WadeROFL:

Anybody wanna jump on a 6 month avi bet for matthyse postol let me know. Let's see what yall really about:jawalrus:

#swiftset been sticking up for Lucas more then bytchass #matthyssemafia :dahell:

Didn't even reply to the nikka that shytted on Matthysses entire existence

Instead typing furiously bout #swiftset
6853d4e5023f208b2fde06a7f83d7e85e856b60765e8c91217eebd074ad69bf5_:original

:aicmon:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
#swiftset been sticking up for Lucas more then bytchass #matthyssemafia :dahell:

Eh, it was more of an angry love letter. Like " bit-ch, you were probably cheating on me too !!"

tumblr_nr0lpwNBkC1uv9n1io1_500.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I was on my lunch break and only able to read the last page, and just seen the usual suspects bringin up the shyt. Lol at responding to some bullshyt about hydrating....ho shyt. maKNEEsay went through random drug testing and came out clean and showed no loss of power. Nothing else even needs to be said about it. Ped accusations are corny. Leave that to paulie malignaggi's bitter ass.

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The International Boxing Federation had two purse bids scheduled on Tuesday. The one for the super middleweight title eliminator between Julius Jackson (19-0, 15 KOs) and Rogelio Medina (36-6, 30 KOs) -- for the right to become the mandatory challenger for titleholder James DeGale -- was canceled because the sides made a deal with a tentative date for the fight being Sept. 26., according to the IBF. The other one was for the featherweight title elimination fight between Eric Hunter (21-3, 11 KOs) and former titlist Jonathan Barros (39-4-1, 22 KOs) for the right to become the mandatory challenger for Lee Selby. However, nobody put a bid on the Hunter-Barros fight and a new bid was scheduled for Aug. 4.

son of the hawk.....make your father proud:mjcry:..... live by the hawk, die by the hawk:blessed:

:lupe:
Former Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who resigned from the company in June 2014 after a falling out with co-founder and president Oscar De La Hoya, will likely be back in the boxing business soon. Part of the settlement in his lawsuit with Golden Boy was giving up his ownership shares of the company and agreeing to a non-compete clause that kept him from promoting. But that expires in August, a point in which many in the boxing business expect Shaefer to return to the promotional business with his own company.

"i cant wait till he runs out of money" :mjpls:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Don't come in here with struggle espn stats about the amount of jabs thrown in opponents after 4 rounds in their first 18 rounds that happened on leap year. :camby:

nikkas are referred to as cherry pickers because undisputed lineal champs fighting unranked nikkas from lower weight classes not because AB n Swift opponents won more of their first 4 fights, 60 miles or greater from the equator on a Tuesday :francis:
:dead:

AB got his ass whooped by maidana, fought emmanuel taylor's weak ass, then hopped on matthyse's leftovers(the same guy who fat camp calls a bum).....b b but shawn porter.....nah.....yall aint gonna make us forget about that catchweight....shawn porter started his career fighting at 160 and broner forced him down to 144. only reason broner demanded 144 is because he didn't think shawn would accept it. he didn't just get clearly beaten by a struggle boxer, he got clearly beaten by a drained struggle boxer:scust:

and no matter how you slice it. hererra, SALKA, peterson, and paulie are all cherry picks. end of story. hererra and peterson beating danny does not change that. peterson was lookin :flabbynsick: before danny fought him. peterson was supposed to be danny's "comeback" fight....his return to brilliance. but once again he got completely embarrassed. so much that him and his pops still feel the need to make excuses for the shyt.

both fat camp and struggleset are damn near extinct now. why you think they always gotta do these collaborative effort's.....muthafukkers sense danger and transform into a larry holmes megazord. just relax yall. it's only a matter of time now. choc's right hand man @#SOG_soldier already got one foot out the door:heh:....and we aint even poaching the breh, he poaching us.....struggleset just dyin to be down:banderas:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What about the weak resume and PED usage? :mjpls:

"Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring"

@((ReFleX))? @mr. smoke weed?

Anyone from #matthyssemafia wanna try and dispute the bolded?:sas1:

If not, forever hold your peace:sas2:
:laff: king lucas is clean breh..doesnt fail post fight drug tests....he's not out there tearing muscles or having known difficulties making weight like other fighters..both of those things that would make me raise an eyebrow more than a known power puncher who has consistently shown power from jump..ge trains old school...lucas has a fine resume and record...we don't get shut out by struggle fighters #matthyssemafia :boss:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example of the hatred for #BandCamp & #swiftset:wow:

@TheLukieBaby says this and drops ether on the entire #matthyssemafia

Both chin and heart are overrated to a certain extent since most boxing fans don't know what they're watching. You need an adequate chin, one that'll hold up, but the d has to be there. I notice a lot of weight shifting with Imam as while he is closing space he is still generating power transferring weight from the front to back foot. He has a bad habit of keeping his lead hand low, but also believes in his right strongly I believe he keeps it low to bait you into exchange. He has shown against rugged guys, guys who head butt, elbow and just try hurt you, but not win that he can stay composed and fight of the ropes and fight in different ways.

Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring and Imam would have a reach advantage and has a trickier right hand than Ruslan and Molina. Oh and let's not forget, guys like Matthysse, one class above brawlers get old over night. In fact, I think it'll be a non-issue since Postol should outbox him fairly easily after the third or fourth round.

@ChocolateGiddyUp sees it first like :whoo: and says:

So #matthyssemafia jus goin get shytted on like that N not say nothin back :dead:

PED accusations
Resume trashed
One class above brawler
Easily outboxed by Postol

So Vulgar :scusthov:

I finally log in late last evening, reading Lukies post like :damn:

And request for someone, ANYONE from #matthyssemafia to defend themselves from the Flex Bombs Lukie dropped on them. @patscorpio gives a half-hearted response, I see it and tag the rest of Matthysse stans to help him out:heh:

now with what @TheLukieBaby said about king lucas and young master..i cant cosign his statement but i also have to say neutral because i support both fighters...i will say this..if lucas picks up the belt and imam beats him for it..it gives me credibility because i was saying that imam was a future champ..me and lukie were the first ones on board with him..but then experience can trump a lot of things...like example me saying salido will beat loma because of experience which happened..lucas is not an easy guy to beat..the 3 fighters that have wins over him went through hell to do so..imam would be taking a big risk being diminished by lucas..but you dont become great by taking the easy road..all i want is if they fight no one gets seriously hurt..thats all
What about the weak resume and PED usage? :mjpls:

"Now let's look at Matthysse, a fighter who was a journey for most of his career before a resurgence that also saw him rehydrate 20 lbs overnight (PED red flag FYI). "The Matthysse run" was a close fight to Devon Alexander that many felt he should of won yet lost, losing a close fight to Zab Judah then beating Humberto Soto, a guy who your supposed to beat at this level, Mike Dallas Jr. who had a full time job with benefits and took the fight on short notice, Ajose Olusegun, a fighter we never saw win on network TV or I can't remember at least and LaMont Peterson.

The Peterson win was good, but notice the drop off in power with drug testing for the Garcia fight....hmmmm... On top of that when we look at his wins you notice one thing, he beats guys with no power, but seems to struggle when he is kept in the center of the ring"

@((ReFleX))? @mr. smoke weed?

Anyone from #matthyssemafia wanna try and dispute the bolded?:sas1:

If not, forever hold your peace:sas2:

@ChocolateGiddyUp sees no return fire from #MatthysseMafia and points out the truth:sas1:

Guarantee if I woulda said them things these nikkas would be writing essays about Herrera N Mosleys editing equipment in jins basement tho :stopitslime:

I agree that would happen, but I give the benefit of the doubt:patrice:

Yep.:sas1:

So, if there's no rebuttal or no defense is built by the morning, #matthyssemafia must know it's true and I'm just gonna quote that post from now on in regards to him:sas2:

Then out of nowhere comes the responses, but instead of attacking Amir Imam or any other fighter Lukie roots for, #Matthyssemafia attacks #BandCamp and #swiftset who had nothing to do with it....just like Choc called:wow:

So now matthyse is on ped's and he gonna lose to postol. :mjlol:.....fat camp and struggleset stooping to new lows now. Thats some corny shyt for real. Let's ignore the fact that matthyse and prov underwent random testing for their fight and matthyse had prov pissing out his intestines.....yea sounds like a real loss of power there:WadeROFL:

Anybody wanna jump on a 6 month avi bet for matthyse postol let me know. Let's see what yall really about:jawalrus:
:laff: king lucas is clean breh..doesnt fail post fight drug tests....he's not out there tearing muscles or having known difficulties making weight like other fighters..both of those things that would make me raise an eyebrow more than a known power puncher who has consistently shown power from jump..ge trains old school...lucas has a fine resume and record...we don't get shut out by struggle fighters #matthyssemafia :boss:

The potent ether responded to with light responses and shots at AB & Swift:dead:

Last edited: