Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sad #MatthysseMafia :mjcry:

Matthysse showing signs of PED usage during his run though:wow:

I never considered that:lupe:

Yep. I told @mr. smoke weed to don't be surprised if Matthysse loses that fight:obama:

You don't remember Lucas gobbling up unidentified pills right before the Dallas Jr fight...they said it was "Amino Acids"

Then his fight night weight was 162 N they copped pleas that the scale was broke N it was really 152 :russ:

Then Matthysse being difficult af about testing during the Swif negotiations

But im telling you nikkas Postol is fukking trash Lucas beats him easily

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You don't remember Lucas gobbling up unidentified pills right before the Dallas Jr fight...they said it was "Amino Acids"

Then his fight night weight was 162 N they copped pleas that the scale was broke N it was really 152
:russ:

Then Matthysse being difficult af about testing during the Swif negotiations

But im telling you nikkas Postol is fukking trash Lucas beats him easily

No...or I would've been used it against him:ohhh:

Let me do some research:patrice:

I wanna hear #matthyssemafia rebuttal to Lukies post though:lolbron:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
muhammad ali hit bob foster with a lot of right hands. he knocked foster out with a right hand. muhammad ali and bob foster were the same height. they were 6'3 and when they got in the ring foster was about 5'8. he got hit with so many right hands because he fought with his hands down at his waist and you can't shoulder roll a right hand coming down at you. ali pinned his head down with his jab and just dropped right hands over and over on foster.

shoulder rolling isnt the only way to defend a right hand. and watch what happens when ali fights someone trained by the same trainer as foster but is an actual heavyweight. similar styles. eddie futch was a genius.

ali was schooled. couldnt negate norton getting low so norton always had the superior angle. ali stood straight up and got his jaw broke. he couldnt rely on holding nortons head down because he didnt have a 40lb weight advantage over a skinny lhw.

dont use bob fosters heavywight fights to critique his technique. foster was a real lhw with same day weigh ins. who had the balls to fight fully fledged heavyweights

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
breh it dont make sense to call out garcia either imo.

hes 147, big draw looking for big fights.

he may even be in line for may 50th fight..

what does he gain in beating a prospect/contender?:francis:

same with spence and keith.:francis:

@ lukie

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
and paulie has been champ before.

not going crazy over it but its better than fighting a prospect with a meh resume.

amir in line for big fight (if lucas don't jump to 147 for pac)....dont know why he talking shyt bout ab+garcia......tatics of don king.