Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How is it relevant?

How can you call anyone a cherry picker, when in 18 fights, 1/3 of your opp had more losses than wins?:dead:

You couldnt fight better opposition? Dude literally fought someone who was 4-45-3 and another who was 0-19:comeon:

How ironic you thought it was funny to laugh at Kell Brook's resume when I brought up his opp's win/loss record, but now it's wrong to do:sas1:

The difference being nikkas were discussing Brook like he is the above all for a Floyd fight when his resume is full of jobbers. No one was calling Danny a cherry picker before the Matthysse fight they did it after Salka, who he fought in his first 18 fights is irrelevant, what are you not getting breh? :what:

OK you want to use these struggle stats cool Imaam jobbers managed to scrounge up more wins than AB jobbers(while taking more losses) does this somehow make Imaam a better fighter after 18 fights? What does this even have to do with nikkas being called cherry pickers? Maybe i dont know what it means but i thought this was for TOP guys picking jobbers. Why should i care about their resumes in 18 fights in regards to this topic? Why should I have to round off to the nearest AL Snow in regards to their first 18 fights at 2:52 eastern discussing boxing? :beli:

:sas2:

Yeah....sure:camby:

How bout this. Imam fights Broner, we do a 2 week avi bet:ufdup:

Since you're so confident, I expect this to be fine by you:smugbiden:

You're confusing me for someone who gives enough of a fukk about dude to make an Avi bet for him. :manny: I just pointed out the obvious hypocrisy in regards to him and Spence.

As quick as you threw that AB Avi into the bushes after the Porter fight I know you have no problem putting it up for grabs in Coli bets :russ:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
@Yuzo u gotta breakdown that bhop gif............:whew:

this one.

that was a counter trinidad threw a lot throughout his career. that was a go to move when you would show him an uppercut.

P8NV4bX.gif

against hopkins he missed and didn't bring his hand back to his head. think he was probably admiring his work because he never saw that right hand. hopkins was smart to show him that uppercut and to create that counter and counter it.

i think he probably should have thrown a check hook there.

EtbID3d.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The difference being nikkas were discussing Brook like he is the above all for a Floyd fight when his resume is full of jobbers. No one was calling Danny a cherry picker before the Matthysse fight they did it after Salka, who he fought in his first 18 fights is irrelevant, what are you not getting breh? :what:

OK you want to use these struggle stats cool Imaam jobbers managed to scrounge up more wins than AB jobbers(while taking more losses) does this somehow make Imaam a better fighter after 18 fights? What does this even have to do with nikkas being called cherry pickers? Maybe i dont know what it means but i thought this was for TOP guys picking jobbers. Why should i care about their resumes in 18 fights in regards to this topic? Why should I have to round off to the nearest AL Snow in regards to their first 18 fights at 2:52 eastern discussing boxing? :beli:

:dahell:

The struggle in this response from my breh @krackdagawd :mjcry:

Even the WWE reference was :flabbynsick:

I know you still got it in you breh...let's go champ:to:

You're confusing me for someone who gives enough of a fukk about dude to make an Avi bet for him. :manny: I just pointed out the obvious hypocrisy in regards to him and Spence.

As quick as you threw that AB Avi into the bushes after the Porter fight I know you have no problem putting it up for grabs in Coli bets :russ:

No confidence in Imam beating a "washed up" AB though?:mjpls:

Yes, AB pissed me off.....so for about 24 hours, I switched my avi. However, it's still here and Im still repping:smugbiden:

At least I didnt disown him like you did Malignaggi after Shawn Porter threw his entire career/relevance/fanbase into the bushes and tried to blame it on him talking about Pacquiao using roids....as if Malignaggi hasnt been saying it since 2009:sas1:

Your boy took that bully beatdown from The Ohio Powerhouse and you dipped on him:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The difference being nikkas were discussing Brook like he is the above all for a Floyd fight when his resume is full of jobbers. No one was calling Danny a cherry picker before the Matthysse fight

He was called a cherry picker since the first Morales fight

Got worse for the 2nd Morales fight

Ducker N Cherry Picker for the Zab Fight

Erry fight since Matthysse been a "Cherry"

Salka isn't the reason he was jus the Cherry on top :youngsabo:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:dahell:

The struggle in this response from my breh @krackdagawd :mjcry:

No actual response as to why your boxrec looking was meaningless into this conversation friend. Cool. :cmsas2:

Even the WWE reference was :flabbynsick:

I know you still got it in you breh...let's go champ:to:

No confidence in Imam beating a "washed up" AB though?:mjpls:

Yes, AB pissed me off.....so for about 24 hours, I switched my avi. However, it's still here and Im still repping:smugbiden:

At least I didnt disown him like you did Malignaggi after Shawn Porter threw his entire career/relevance/fanbase into the bushes and tried to blame it on him talking about Pacquiao using roids....as if Malignaggi hasnt been saying it since 2009:sas1:

Your boy took that bully beatdown from The Ohio Powerhouse and you dipped on him:sas2:

Except I didn't dip .283 seconds after the L like you did I dipped during the manny slander. If anything I'm keepin it realer :smugbiden:

Quit slandering that man and go see him instead of crying on every website about the same shyt. :ufdup:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He was called a cherry picker since the first Morales fight

Got worse for the 2nd Morales fight

Ducker N Cherry Picker for the Zab Fight

Erry fight since Matthysse been a "Cherry"

Salka isn't the reason he was jus the Cherry on top :youngsabo:

Sorry friend let me rephrase that no one on SOHH or the coli. I don't check boxing anywhere else.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
No actual response as to why your boxrec looking was meaningless into this conversation friend. Cool. :cmsas2:

Just wondering how a fighter who hasnt fought anyone can call someone a cherry picker....did you really want me to bring up AB's and Swift's entire resume?:leon:

Except I didn't dip .283 seconds after the L like you did I dipped during the manny slander. If anything I'm keepin it realer :smugbiden:

I dipped, because I switched my avi to SOG while SOG was fighting, plus AB just lost? Cool:ehh:

Well, I'll be dipping again as soon as one of the fighters other than AB has an official fight announced:yeshrug:

I will never stop repping AB in The Ring though:sas1:

Yall gonna have to deal with us:ahh:

Quit slandering that man and go see him instead of crying on every website about the same shyt. :ufdup:

He's been doing the same since 2009:sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just wondering how a fighter who hasnt fought anyone can call someone a cherry picker....did you really want me to bring up AB's and Swift's entire resume?:leon:

I agree w you he hasn't fought anyone.
He doesn't deserve a fight with either of em and neither does Spence w Thurman.

I dipped, because I switched my avi to SOG while SOG was fighting, plus AB just lost? Cool:ehh:

Well, I'll be dipping again as soon as one of the fighters other than AB has an official fight announced:yeshrug:

I will never stop repping AB in The Ring though:sas1:

Yall gonna have to deal with us:ahh:

He's been doing the same since 2009:sas2:

You ain't just dip you gave him that full Bolivia package you give a jump off and woke up the next day like:patrice:

As far as Paulie yes he has except it's ALL he has been doing now.

*random youtube nikka sees Paulie* :obama:

"Hey Paulie you have a big fight with Danny coming up how's training?" :gladbron:

"I've been telling you Manny sucks since 2008 and it's clear he's a cheater now :upsetfavre:"

*me at home

:dwillhuh: