Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He knows aint no money in fighting Crawford:sas1:

If he's gonna take a loss, he's gonna want to get paid to take a loss by fighting either one of the top 3 draws in the sport under 34 years old.........About Billions or Swift:sas2:

:comeon:

he can't fight garcia(147) ...so hes bluffing . thats what meant.

ab just fought porter, so hes obviously not cherry picking at the moment .

amir just talking shyt to attach/promote his name to the top draws like u said.

but he still dont want it with killa and he still avg 1+mill rating on the same night as ruslan/lucas:jawalrus:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Well considering that Spence is better than Imam as a pro, and beat him multiple times as an amateur, I think Spence is a little more ready to fight Thurman than Imam (who's getting dropped by nikkas ranked #53 in the world) is to fight AB or Swift:mjpls:.

Spence has yet to be troubled by anyone in the ring, he's ready for a step up. Imam was letting Mowgli put the gloves on him and the overhand right was cracking his, highly praised by thecoli.com, shoulder roll defense:sas2:
No no no breh..Spence has shown struggle before...I've mentioned it too

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Don't come in here with struggle espn stats about the amount of jabs thrown in opponents after 4 rounds in their first 18 rounds that happened on leap year. :camby:

Bringing up win/loss records of opponents are "struggle espn stats" now?:dwillhuh:

:dahell:

nikkas are referred to as cherry pickers because undisputed lineal champs fighting unranked nikkas from lower weight classes not because AB n Swift opponents won more of their first 4 fights, 60 miles or greater from the equator on a Tuesday :francis:

Call 2 fighters "Cherry Pickers" who have fought more RING Top 10 opponents and Champions than you have opponents with a winning record brehs:wow:

Someone needs to tell Young Master, "Shorty, stay in your place":stopitslime:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Newzz can't you be unbias and admit Imam has the style to give broner that work?

You are just looking scared in here tbh breh, AB is not who we thought he was, he's spoilt milk.

Why can't he get the broner fight? He's one fight away from winning a world title and has fought on hbo/showtime 3 times. AB isnt a champ for him to be allowed to duck and act prestige

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

he can't fight garcia(147) ...so hes bluffing . thats what meant.

ab just fought porter, so hes obviously not cherry picking at the moment .

amir just talking shyt to attach/promote his name to the top draws like u said.

but he still dont want it with killa and he still avg 1+mill rating on the same night as ruslan/lucas:jawalrus:

You're right:obama:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Newzz can't you be unbias and admit Imam has the style to give broner that work?

You are just looking scared in here tbh breh, AB is not who we thought he was, he's spoilt milk.

Why can't he get the broner fight? He's one fight away from winning a world title and has fought on hbo/showtime 3 times. AB isnt a champ for him to be allowed to duck and act prestige

We gotta see Imam against live bodies breh...he has way too many unknowns for anybody to say he troubles established multiple champions

Weve seen young nikkas get hyped N then get matched tough N they end up slumped N just hype

People were crowning Crawford after Prescott...I said let's see him step up his opp N he did so you wanna crown Crawford I got no issue with that

Imam hasn't even fought a 2015 Prescott yet :mjlol:....he has a lot to prove still

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bringing up win/loss records of opponents are "struggle espn stats" now?:dwillhuh:

:dahell:

Call 2 fighters "Cherry Pickers" who have fought more RING Top 10 opponents and Champions than you have opponents with a winning record brehs:wow:

Someone needs to tell Young Master, "Shorty, stay in your place":stopitslime:

We're they being called cherry pickers in their first 18 fights? Or did this come after fighting Rod the gawd type nikkas while being the man in the division? How is this information relevant friend? Go ahead and give me the percentage of opponents who wore asícs in comparison to everlast boxing shoes on Fridays as well too while we at it:feedme:

AB is 25. Imam is 24.

They're peers:aboutbillions:

One is 25 and washed tho :mjpls:

AB is developmental talent at the point. Dudes going over AB clean at nxt shows to prepare to face Cena on Summerslam now :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

What are you even talking about breh?:dahell:

Scared WHERE?:what:

Where have I said I dont think AB vs Imam shouldnt happen?:comeon:

What?:dahell:

Who said anything about Broner and Imam NOT fighting?:usure:

I want Imam to fight Broner on October 3rd, for the record:ufdup:, and I want Spence to fight Thurman:birdman:

Imam is gonna learn soon enough that he aint ready.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
We're they being called cherry pickers in their first 18 fights? Or did this come after fighting Rod the gawd type nikkas while being the man in the division? How is this information relevant friend? Go ahead and give me the percentage of opponents who wore asícs in comparison to everlast boxing shoes on Fridays as well too while we at it:feedme:

How is it relevant?

How can you call anyone a cherry picker, when in 18 fights, 1/3 of your opp had more losses than wins?:dead:

You couldnt fight better opposition? Dude literally fought someone who was 4-45-3 and another who was 0-19:comeon:

How ironic you thought it was funny to laugh at Kell Brook's resume when I brought up his opp's win/loss record, but now it's wrong to do:sas1:

:sas2:

One is 25 and washed tho :mjpls:

AB is developmental talent at the point. Dudes going over AB clean at nxt shows to prepare to face Cena on Summerslam now :francis:

Yeah....sure:camby:

How bout this. Imam fights Broner, we do a 2 week avi bet:ufdup:

Since you're so confident, I expect this to be fine by you:smugbiden:

AB washed up but he still gets more views than the entire Team Krack combined:mjlol:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
What are you even talking about breh?:dahell:

Scared WHERE?:what:

Where have I said I dont think AB vs Imam shouldnt happen?:comeon:

What?:dahell:

Who said anything about Broner and Imam NOT fighting?:usure:

I want Imam to fight Broner on October 3rd, for the record:ufdup:, and I want Spence to fight Thurman:birdman:

Imam is gonna learn soon enough that he aint ready.

may-berto:troll:

broner-iman:ehh:

spence-thurman:lolbron:

badou-groves:patrice:

on same card.:gladbron: