Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he aint talking shyt about crawford....and he in the same division :mjpls:

He knows aint no money in fighting Crawford:sas1:

If he's gonna take a loss, he's gonna want to get paid to take a loss by fighting either one of the top 3 draws in the sport under 34 years old.........About Billions or Swift:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He knows aint no money in fighting Crawford:sas1:

If he's gonna take a loss, he's gonna get paid to take a loss to either one of the top 3 draws in the sport under 34 .........About Billions or Swift:sas2:

Swift ain't even in the division no more... Muhfukker posed to he this boxing historian dropping Jake Lamottas name

Then criticizes a nikka vacating belts to move up into a new division :dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The Maid Of Honor BETTER handle this:ufdup:

Cant be having these young, unproven nikkas running around calling out the top dogs when they have yet to fight even a legit opponent :birdman:

Spence wants Thurman after beating up a nikka who fought on 2 days notice and dudes are :ohlawd:

Young Master does it for nikkas who have Salka and and struggle Molinas in their recent resumes after winning a title eliminator and nikkas are :birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Spence wants Thurman after beating up a nikka who fought on 2 days notice and dudes are :ohlawd:

Young Master does it for nikkas who have Salka and and struggle Molinas in their recent resumes after winning a title eliminator and nikkas are :birdman:

Well considering that Spence is better than Imam as a pro, and beat him multiple times as an amateur, I think Spence is a little more ready to fight Thurman than Imam (who's getting dropped by nikkas ranked #53 in the world) is to fight AB or Swift:mjpls:.

Spence has yet to be troubled by anyone in the ring, he's ready for a step up. Imam was letting Mowgli put the gloves on him and the overhand right was cracking his, highly praised by thecoli.com, shoulder roll defense:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Imam hasn't even beat a Richard Greico level Opp like Spence jus did :comeon:

AB & Swifts resume & accomplishments & N draw in the sport >>>>>>>> One Time

Spence is closer to One Time then Imam is to the nikkas he called out...even so its still dumb for Spence

N its extra rediculous for the Wachati killer to be looking for a payday :aicmon:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Well considering that Spence is better than Imam as a pro, and beat him multiple times as an amateur, I think Spence is a little more ready to fight Thurman than Imam (who's getting dropped by nikkas ranked #53 in the world) is to fight AB or Swift:mjpls:.

Spence has yet to be troubled by anyone in the ring, he's ready for a step up. Imam was letting Mowgli put the gloves on him and the overhand right was cracking his, highly praised by thecoli.com, shoulder roll defense:sas2:

Imam hasn't even beat a Richard Greico level Opp like Spence jus did :comeon:

AB & Swifts resume & accomplishments & N draw in the sport >>>>>>>> One Time

Spence is closer to One Time then Imam is to the nikkas he called out...even so its still dumb for Spence

N its extra rediculous for the Wachati killer to be looking for a payday :aicmon:

Oh the Haymon boys in Struggleset and AB have an issue w what he said :francis:

Like I said he won a title eliminator and should be fighting Danny biggest W if things pan out.

In no way am I saying he deserves a fight with either of them yet but I find it funny when nikkas who were cosign in Spence all of a sudden see there's a problem. :shaq2:

Maybe he should have said Floyd told me to go fight AB and Danny :blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Like I said he won a title eliminator and should be fighting Danny biggest W if things pan out.

In no way am I saying he deserves a fight with either of them yet but I find it funny when nikkas who were cosign in Spence all of a sudden see there's a problem. :shaq2:

Who said it's a problem? I WANT Imam to get his wish granted.....just like I want Spence to fight Thurman:mjpls:

I just feel Spence has a better chance of beating Thurman than Imam has of beating AB or Swift:yeshrug:

On another note about the "cherry picking" comment:sas1:

After 18 fights:

Danny Garcia: 18-0 with 12 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 253-115-16...3 opponents with a losing record.

Adrien Broner: 18-0 with 14 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 138-70-16...3 opponents with a losing record.

Amir Imam: 18-0 with 15 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 198-163-15...6 opponents with a losing record.

Bu-bu-but AB and Swift are cherry pickers though:sas2:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Well friend I never cosigned Spence to Fight Thurman or Porter....I suggested he fight Josesito Lopez next

Anybody cosigning Imam vs Swift or AB jus need someone to latch on to so they can hope for a L...dude hasn't fought a C class opp for gods sake :scusthov:

He ain't ready for Lucas either...before his last fight I was telling Pat N Newzz hopefully he squeezes atleast two more fights against tough opp before he gets that title shot

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who said it's a problem? I WANT Imam to get his wish granted.....just like I want Spence to fight Thurman:mjpls:

I just feel Spence has a better chance of beating Thurman than Imam has of beating AB or Swift:yeshrug:

On another note about the "cherry picking" comment:sas1:

After 18 fights:

Danny Garcia: 18-0 with 12 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 253-115-16...3 opponents with a losing record.

Adrien Broner: 18-0 with 14 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 138-70-16...3 opponents with a losing record.

Amir Imam: 18-0 with 15 wins via KO, opponents combined record at time of fight? 198-163-15...6 opponents with a losing record.

Bu-bu-but AB and Swift are cherry pickers though:sas2:

Don't come in here with struggle espn stats about the amount of jabs thrown in opponents after 4 rounds in their first 18 rounds that happened on leap year. :camby:

nikkas are referred to as cherry pickers because undisputed lineal champs fighting unranked nikkas from lower weight classes not because AB n Swift opponents won more of their first 4 fights, 60 miles or greater from the equator on a Tuesday :francis: