Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
some of them want say nothing about loma fighting small ass rigo though .

#biasedteam in action.

duck hard questions just like the fighters u stan duck hard fights brehs.

Breh since nikkas were talking about this fight a year or two ago I've been saying Loma is too big. Rigo could prob make 118 man that doesn't mean I don't want to see it though it should be a :ohlawd: chessmatch

So now the Prince of Ukraine ducking Walters :francis: it's not like we wasn't going back and forth over this fight for months. Your boy fukked the money up by getting flabby on the scales blame him if you wanna be mad at somebody :ufdup:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh since nikkas were talking about this fight a year or two ago I've been saying Loma is too big. Rigo could prob make 118 man that doesn't mean I don't want to see it though it should be a :ohlawd: chessmatch

So now the Prince of Ukraine ducking Walters :francis: it's not like we wasn't going back and forth over this fight for months. Your boy fukked the money up by getting flabby on the scales blame him if you wanna be mad at somebody :ufdup:

i did.

then loma turns around and try to fight small rigo for no belt at 126(wants no rehydration limit or 124 catchweight), but cant fight walters.

:francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd

loma will not take the fight at a 124 catchweight. plus he says no to rehydration limit clause of 134.

your thoughts?:lupe:

I like both guys but Rigo can't even get his fights televised on US tv, :francis: not even unimas :francis: I fukk with Rigo but he isn't in the position to call shots. The catchweight is fair that rehydration stuff isn't imo.

i did.

then loma turns around and try to fight small rigo for no belt at 126(wants no rehydration limit or 124 catchweight), but cant fight walters.

:francis:

Rigo is a p4p guy a W over him shoots him up the p4p list.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I like both guys but Rigo can't even get his fights televised on US tv, :francis: not even unimas :francis: I fukk with Rigo but he isn't in the position to call shots. The catchweight is fair that rehydration stuff isn't imo.

Rigo is a p4p guy a W over him shoots him up the p4p list.

1.neither is loma breh. he is not a huge enough draw over rigo to say no to a fair catchweight.:stopitslime:

2.which is why it should be fair.:yeshrug:

he doesn't want walters with a 10 lb advantage but he wanna do small rigo like that....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
interesting shyt bread said about spence.

Bread’s Response: I think Floyd is putting on his promoter hat and he knows Thurman vs Spence is a very good fan friendly fight. He’s obviously backing Spence and I agree with him, Spence wins. But being able to beat someone and deserving a fight are two different things. Unfortunately for Spence he has not defeated one fighter in the top 20, No ex world champions and no recognizable names. So in my opinion it’s an easy argument for Thurman. If Floyd can say Thurman does not deserve a fight with him then Thurman can say Spence does not deserve a fight with him.  If Spence had a Devon Alexander, Andre Berto, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero under his belt and possibly an undefeated prospect like Sammy Vasquez then I would be beating the drums for the kid. I’m not implying he should have to fight all of them in order to get  a title shot but 1 or 2 of them would suffice. Spence does not have one…..I don’t think Thurman can get 10 million for the fight but I definitely think he needs to be paid to make a voluntary defense, against a kid who does not really deserve the fight, that will probably beat him. Keith will be in a tough spot if he fights Errol Spence.<

i keep saying that. he doesn't deserve the fight :ehh:but spence style is all wrong for thurman.:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
what dee ratings look like.

salido,gary................?

what are the numbers my brotha?

Breh that's the thing you can look them up I'm sure they're somewhere because they were shown on TV :francis: He also had the the most exciting fight on the biggest ppv in boxing.

In comparison to Rigo who can't be found no where on us tv. At this point I'd say Gary is Also a bigger draw than Rigo. Are we forgetting why Rigo in Shshsjdjdj China beating up Sammo Hung cousins :francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh that's the thing you can look them up I'm sure they're somewhere because they were shown on TV :francis: He also had the the most exciting fight on the biggest ppv in boxing.

In comparison to Rigo who can't be found no where on us tv. At this point I'd say Gary is Also a bigger draw than Rigo. Are we forgetting why Rigo in Shshsjdjdj China beating up Sammo Hung cousins :francis:

naw actually ive looked everywhere but i cant find them...so i thought u knew.

by the way rigo did 1.1m vs donaire and 550k vs agbeko.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
avg/solid fight vs edwin rodriguez...another bika 9-3/8-4 win or ko.

donis needs a top 10 lhw asap.