Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
im just tryna go by the numbers and facts. no opinions.:yeshrug:

Me too:sas1:

1st Ballot HOFer
Retired Undefeated at "46-0 aka 46 have tried......and 46 have failed."
10-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions
Ranked #3 P4P by RING at time of Retirement
6x Champion including being Lineal Champion at both Super Middleweight & Light Heavyweight

All numbers and facts. no opinions:sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Me too:sas1:

1st Ballot HOFer
Retired Undefeated at "46-0 aka 46 have tried......and 46 have failed."
10-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions
Ranked #3 P4P by RING at time of Retirement
6x Champion including being Lineal Champion at both Super Middleweight & Light Heavyweight

All numbers and facts. no opinions:sas2:

and still last in every category when compared with the real lions.:francis:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Exactly. And in the article, Nonito Donaire said Rigo was the most skilled, smartest, fastest hands, and fastest feet he's ever faced.

He also basically said if Walters wasn't so big in the fight, he would've been KO'D:sas1:

:sas2:

Happy Donaire acknowledged RiGOAT skills though....He knows Rigo was too skilled for him to win:ahh:

Donaire seemed kinda salty about the Rigo fight. Donaire likes to box a bit, but mix in action fighting. He seems upset that Rigo froze him out and besides the KD, won about every second of the fight and he couldn't do a thing about it.

At this point Walters is a better fighter than Donaire (he is definitely on the downside of his career), but we can't act like Donaire didn't give it to him and bit and it was more than competitive until the JCC bludgeoning of a smaller man started.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
some of them want say nothing about loma fighting small ass rigo though .

#biasedteam in action.

duck hard questions just like the fighters u stan duck hard fights brehs.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
and still last in every category when compared with the real lions.:francis:

Who are these lions at Super Middleweight that you are referring too?:dwillhuh:

Only person that will finish with a better resume at 168 than 40 Cal-zaghe is SOG.......that's it.

40 Cal-zaghe Resume at 168:
44-0
8-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions.......the exact same amount that Froch beat.
5x Champion including being Lineal Champion at Super Middleweight

Froch Resume at 168:
33-2
8-2 against Former/Current/Future Champions
4x Champion...never Lineal.

Facts/numbers only.....no opinions.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
The thing about Brook vs. Rios likely not happening is that Arum was trying to make Rios vs. Provodnikov as the backup. :lupe:
Hopefully we hear more on this. Rios-Prov has potential to be a legendary fight. :ohlawd: Brook-Rios was going to be a one-sided beat down. I am glad if we don't get that fight.

@Newzz, explain to me the excitement over the possibility over a Broner-Figueroa fight? Do you like the matchup, possibility for it to be entertaining? Figueroa can be a very active fighter so it could be an interesting style clash. I thought Figgy deserved to lose the Burns fight and he is :trash: status to me. I haven't seen anything I like from him (skill/talent wise), other than he can make an exciting fight. :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bread comments on Paulie Malignaggi's "boxing acumen", whether Garcia is a 1 handed fighter or not, and how to be effective against Garcia.:
His right hand doesn't matter if he can't get any power behind it. Which he hasn't been able to since La Machina.

In the Peterson fight in the first 4 rounds Danny was landing a few flush rights that were nice, but didn't even make Peterson reset. Maybe those 7lbs will add to it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Kell Brook return pushed back, Eddie Hearn ponders late October
Kell Brook return pushed back, Eddie Hearn ponders late October

Gervonta Davis: Floyd Mayweather believes I can be the next big star
Gervonta Davis: Floyd Mayweather believes I can be the next big star

this day in boxing series.

july 14

paul's volume punching.........:whew:

july 15

july 17

:huhldup: anybody got the full story on this fukkery!

july 18

:mjpls:

july 19

july 20

so many good/great fights

the punisher taking on the most feared welter of the time, going to war, and winning :wow:..god bless the punisher
the first mosley-vargas fight was the fight that blew out the candle on fernando vargas..close hard hitting fight but fernando was finished after that
tapia-romero...just :wow:..johnny :to:
bodysnatcher vs cobra - classic one punch ko
walcott-charles 3 - another classic one punch ko
bruno-witherspoon - :mjlol: at bruno just falling apart; tim underachieved so much as a fighter even though he is a 2 time heavyweight champion
hopkins-johnson - prime bhop was ridiculous
mosley-viper 2 - viper just had this dudes number but i thought that fight was closer

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Who are these lions at Super Middleweight that you are referring too?:dwillhuh:

Only person that will finish with a better resume at 168 than 40 Cal-zaghe is SOG.......that's it.

40 Cal-zaghe Resume at 168:
44-0
8-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions.......the exact same amount that Froch beat.
5x Champion including being Lineal Champion at Super Middleweight

Froch Resume at 168:
33-2
8-2 against Former/Current/Future Champions
4x Champion...never Lineal.

Facts/numbers only.....no opinions.

leave out the real stats brehs. :mjlol:

type of person who would say dilfer better than marino in an nfl argument.:mjlol:

duck entire post brehs. duck hard questions brehs.:mjlol:

lets try again .:mjlol:

lets see if he ducks again everyone .:mjlol:

notice he has my same complaints.:shaq:

i knew u were gonna post that when i first saw it this morning.:heh::youngsabo:

i usually dont shyt on his avgjoe skills just his lack of hof prime fighters on resume. he has 1.:francis:

when compared to greats(hof/atg championship bouts, vs prime fighters, opponents records...etc) he comes in last in every category.

plus that bhop shyt was controversial . notice that most of outofprime-bhop CLOSE fights have REMATCHES.....even dawson,pascal,taylor,.

even Segundo Mercado and Robert Allen rematched him!:russ:

why not avgjoe? why the strange aberration all of a sudden?:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz, explain to me the excitement over the possibility over a Broner-Figueroa fight? Do you like the matchup, possibility for it to be entertaining? Figueroa can be a very active fighter so it could be an interesting style clash. I thought Figgy deserved to lose the Burns fight and he is :trash: status to me. I haven't seen anything I like from him (skill/talent wise), other than he can make an exciting fight. :yeshrug:

This^^^

Omar Figueroa is coming to fight...not "box". He has a decent name in the sport and is also a former Champion at 135 who has called out AB.

As a fighter I respect him. I'm glad that he's doing good. I'm glad that he's at 140 now, which is a better weight for him. 147 was obviously not his weight. At 140 he looked strong, he looked good. But I think I can give him a run for his money," Figueroa told BoxingScene.com.

Broner is often compared to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Figueroa says the once-beaten fighter is not as elusive and far more stationary.

"He doesn't move as much as [Floyd] Mayweather and even if he tried he doesn't move as good as Mayweather. I think I'll be able to get in there and land a few punches," Figueroa said.

Omar Figueroa: I Can Give Broner a Run For His Money!

He's also the best fight available at 140 in the Haymon stable for AB at this time.

I think the style clash would be :banderas: and hope that Figueroa will bring back the 135 style AB fought in....the "Im gonna walk you down and lets go punch for punch" style which was very effective for him at 130-135 and even in the middle rounds of Broner vs Maidana.

Figueroa is almost the perfect opponent. Same height, both moved up so weight is similar, Figueroa is coming to bang and apply pressure, hits just hard enough for you to take notice but not hard enough to turn your lights out with 1 punch.......I need this fight. AB NEEDS this fight:mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
leave out the real stats brehs. :mjlol:

type of person who would say dilfer better than marino in an nfl argument.:mjlol:

duck entire post brehs. duck hard questions brehs.:mjlol:

lets try again .:mjlol:

lets see if he ducks again everyone .:mjlol:

And again....compared to WHAT Super Middleweight Greats/ Super Middleweight Lions do Joe Calzaghe come up last in every category?:dahell:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His right hand doesn't matter if he can't get any power behind it. Which he hasn't been able to since La Machina.

In the Peterson fight in the first 4 rounds Danny was landing a few flush rights that were nice, but didn't even make Peterson reset. Maybe those 7lbs will add to it.

His right hand gets the job done...he hit Peterson with it a few times in RD 9....PED said :whoa: N got back on his :stylin:for RD 10 so the power is there...its not a great right hand but its decent

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
count and praise BBBofC British belts holders:deadmanny:, World Boxing Federation belt holders:deadmanny:, USA Nebraska State belts holders :deadmanny:, BBBofC Midlands Area belts holders:deadmanny: , NBA Super Middleweight belt holders:deadmanny:, and USA California State belt holders as real champs and great wins brehs:deadmanny:.

i cant respond to this topic in depth anymore. im tired of ethering avgjoe......he begging for a mercy......and ima give to him.:to:

i wont go in on avgjoe truthfully no more....only off topic troll post coming when avgjoe is mentioned since i have granted him mercy.:mjcry:

hyperman25 retires as champ after a 100 ring digital debate title successful defences. thanks to my competition even though u lost and even to the ones who ducked me.:salute: