Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
naw actually ive looked everywhere but i cant find them...so i thought u knew.

by the way rigo did 1.1m vs donaire and 550k vs agbeko.

they gotta be somewhere I wouldn't know know where to find em I'm sure one of the brehs prob do......I do remember hbo being :camby: about people literally changing the channel and leaving halfway through that fight.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

your punches are harder to see coming and you get a lot more leverage on your punches.

gettin low like paul did vs sergio martinez:huhldup:

well considering he got cuaght standing straight up with his chin in the air when martinez got low. paul williams just didnt know how to use his height. bob foster would get low and beat you up from the outside. getting low doesnt mean giving up your height.

10.gif

standing straight up and punching downwards is a recipe for disaster.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
your punches are harder to see coming and you get a lot more leverage on your punches.

well considering he got cuaght standing straight up with his chin in the air when martinez got low. paul williams just didnt know how to use his height. bob foster would get low and beat you up from the outside. getting low doesnt mean giving up your height.

10.gif

standing straight up and punching downwards is a recipe for disaster.

gif or video

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
also open to left hook n uppercuts alot. i think tiger was way past his prime on there too.

the announcer funny as fukk. "tiger is down" sound like sagat's soundbite when throwing fireballs in sf2

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
hes not open to an overhand right at all. why would you think that?

he could. .

plus tiger caught him when he set it up with a left one time.

bob kept that jab in his face but tiger could have took more chances ..instead he focused on jab, left hooks. imo that overhand right was there if he could get past that jab.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
he could. .

plus tiger caught him when he set it up with a left one time.

bob kept that jab in his face but tiger could have took more chances ..instead he focused on jab, left hooks. imo that overhand right was there if he could get past that jab.

theres a reason he wasnt throwing it because it wasnt there. its so easy to see overhand rights coming from that stance. plus your heads off centre and your getting low overhands are useless against it. the punch is coming from the farthest target away and its looping. even if tiger could get past the jab hed have to get past the lead leg and left shoulder.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
true but tiger did catch him with it. its not impossible. thats all im saying

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
true but tiger did catch him with it. its not impossible. thats all im saying

you cant box without being caught by punches. foster was only stopped when he was fighting heavyweights in his 180lb frame. ive never seen foster consistently hit with overhand rights in all the footage ive seen of him. i just disagree that hes open to it.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
you cant box without being caught by punches. foster was only stopped when he was fighting heavyweights in his 180lb frame. ive never seen foster consistently hit with overhand rights in all the footage ive seen of him. i just disagree that hes open to it.

of course hes fukkin bob foster...an atg.

dont mean someone else gonna do it just as good.