Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
right now im really working on head feints. some fighters for reference points. all my favorite fighters do it. seems to be a lost art with everyone standing up so straight these days. its actually to your advantage to get lower even if you 6'3 like foster.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Bread pretty much took the same stance I did on Joe, but nikkas just hate the man so it's no point in debating it.

He's spot on about Swift and those Herrera/Peterson fights.

I think Paulie would make a better trainer than he would a fighter. Dude's boxing knowledge and strategy is real good, but he could never implement those things for himself while he was fighting. shyt's crazy.

Spence looks like he can give Thurman that work, but we don't know how good his chin will fare against world class power from a heavy hitter. He could very well win or get ruined or win and get ruined in the process.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

notice he has my same complaints.:shaq:

i knew u were gonna post that when i first saw it this morning.:heh::youngsabo:

i usually dont shyt on his avgjoe skills just his lack of hof prime fighters on resume. he has 1.:francis:

when compared to greats(hof/atg championship bouts, vs prime fighters, opponents records...etc) he comes in last in every category.

im just tryna go by the numbers and facts. no opinions.:yeshrug:

plus that bhop shyt was controversial . notice that most of outofprime-bhop CLOSE fights have REMATCHES.....even dawson,pascal,taylor,.

even Segundo Mercado and Robert Allen rematched him!:russ:

why not avgjoe? why the strange aberration all of a sudden?:sas2:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I know exactly who Tim has fought...I ain't a Bradley hater but His last three opp been underwhelming... Am I blaming Tim Nope....cuz I know Bob plans these things out

Same way how all of a sudden there's a problem making Rios vs Brook cuz Arum got a ppv in Mexico he trying to do :mjlol:

Brook & Hearn talking bout fighting on PBC if the Rios fight falls thru...They've talked bout fighting Bradley like a week ago

Its obvious to me Bob has Zero plans of a Bradley vs Brook fight this year
sigh.........its obvious bob has no respect for his squad

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
joshuacornish03%20crop.jpg

joshuacornish01%20crop.jpg

andrade's team wanted a 3 fight series with mundine/with him getting small percentage of purse?:russ:

this guy/his team are fukkin delusional idiots.:snoop::deadmanny: