Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He was most definitely hurt. He staggered/studder stepped back to his corner. He's was very fortunate the round ended because he was in trouble

knick give me ur opinion on loma vs walters.

since u dont stan either i might take ur post serious.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
knick give me ur opinion on loma vs walters.

since u dont stan either i might take ur post serious.

If you force my hand I think it's a very good, even & competitive fight. I'm leaning towards Walters because he's better defensively than most here give him credit. He's also the bigger man & puncher. Loma is very skilled though & with his movement, speed & southpaw stance he'll be a real problem for Walters. If Loma can't hurt him or get his respect early, he's getting walked down like in the Salido fight which will put at a big disadvantage. This fight is closer than most would think.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
If you force my hand I think it's a very good, even & competitive fight. I'm leaning towards Walters because he's better defensively than most here give him credit. He's also the bigger man & puncher. Loma is very skilled though & with his movement, speed & southpaw stance he'll be a real problem for Walters. If Loma can't hurt him or get his respect early, he's getting walked down like in the Salido fight which will put at a big disadvantage. This fight is closer than most would think.

yep. i posted a gif and haters laughed but then donaire came out and said the same thing. about walters fluid offense to defensive skills while throwing punches at the same time.

hes a great counter puncher. most ko artist are....its about that punch that u dont see coming......not just brute strength.

from donaire:

BEST DEFENSE

Walters: I wouldn’t give the credit to someone who runs and not punch at all and that was (Omar) Narvaez. Rigondeaux was slick, he knew my timing, he was good defensively. I would say Walters, because he was right in front of me; Rigondeux was never in front of me. Walters shifted his offense into defense and was hard for me to hit.I didn’t expect him to change his style and that’s why he got me. I thought he’d be right in front of me but because of the second round where I nearly had him he actually changed things. I was on a mission at that time to take his head off.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@hyperman25 you need to distinguish between respect for skills, disagreements and hate bruh. I don't hate walters lol he uses his strength to his advantadge. Also don't stan Loma, just respect the art breh.