Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
scott quigg vs kiko Martinez has some good shyt written all over it..but afraid of some british bullshyt stoppage..
Breh who was that shrunken head chink ref in the Donaire fight? I know I've seen dude make some :stopitslime: calls before

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Donaire ever seriously hurt Walters......

Maybe, but if we believe Donaire's word about Walters being the best overall fighter he's faced because he's actually been in the ring with them:sas1:

Then we must also believe Donaire's word about having Walters out and 30 seconds from being KOd...because again, he's actually been in the ring with them:sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dougie putting another Floyd stan in his place lol

MAYWEATHER HATE

Whats up Doug.

I’m writing this on Monday hoping to make it in on Friday.

You said you get no grief in the mailbox so here you go.

Im not gonna ass kiss because truthfully I don’t like you. But my reason for not liking you is because you don’t like Floyd for personal reasons.

I mean I could say I dont like your boss because he is a cross dressing coke head! But what does that have to do with his in ring accomplishments??

So heres the deal I want you to give me one reason, one reason that isn’t personal or of personal opinion as to why you hate Mayweather (and it is hate don’t try to downplay it)

That means no domestic abuse excuses (thats personal you aren’t in his life), no “Im not a fan of his style” excuses (thats personal seeing as he has never lost at the thing that pays your bills), no he didn’t fight the best excuses (Tyzsu, Williams, Margarito two of which Cotto and Pac never fought either), and no he handpicks opponents excuses. (Champions are Champions, which his last 3 opponents have been, and since your bosses haven’t stripped or dropped him he must be living up to some criteria)

Before you feed me whatever nonsensical rebuttal you have, remember Floyd is the highest earning athelete of all time, he is American, and most importantly he is African American. All things that shoud lend towards you liking him.

And why is it that 99% of boxers wish they could do what Floyd does yet 88% of pundits have disdain for the man??

Now give me just 1 non personal in the ring reason you don’t like Floyd.

Ps. I know that Fight of the century left your butt with multiple tears! Probably needing stiches and staples seeing how badly you wanted Pac to win.

And just give Ward till the end of 2017 both of your white hypes (Kovalev, GGG) will be defeated soundly! I know thats your worst fear. – Joe Steed

Before I respond to your rambling rant about my Mayweather hate, I need to state four observations I’ve made about you based on this email and your Disqus comments:

1. You’re racist.

2. You have serious sexual identity issues (the least of which is homophobia).

3. You don’t make any sense.

4. You’re a miserable jerk.

Given these observations it comes as no surprise to me that you’re a huge Mayweather booster.

You begin your email telling me that you don’t like me because I “don’t like Floyd for PERSONAL reasons.” (Admittedly, a better introduction than your first words to me in the Disqus comments section where you just called me “a faq.”)

And then – after you take a dig at De La Hoya in typical Mayweather fan fashion – you tell me: “I want you to give me one reason, one reason that ISN’T PERSONAL or of PERSONAL opinion as to why you hate Mayweather.”

What the f__k is that? You accuse me of hating Mayweather for personal reasons and then you demand that I tell you why, but stipulate that it can’t be a personal reason.

That makes no sense, but its typical Mayweather fan bulls__t.

You know why you’re so into Mayweather (apart from the fact that he’s African American and you’re racist)? He’s also a miserable jerk who tries to make the rules for everyone else to follow. But unlike you, he actually gets away with setting the rules. So it makes sense that you would worship him. He’s your ideal. He’s nasty, hateful and generally s___ty to everyone around him but he’s successful in terms of his ring accomplishment and finances.

I dislike Mayweather for the same reason most people dislike him. He’s a s__t head who makes for s___ty fights and s___ty events. It’s not personal. It’s never been personal. It’s childish to think that the basis of my dislike is due to some kind of personal run-in with him. That’s never happened and I’m not the kind of person or boxing writer to let personal run-ins impact my opinions on the fighters I cover.

I’ve had real personal issues and run-ins with Bernard Hopkins and James Toney over the years. I’m not known for hating those two, am I?

Hopkins and I didn’t speak for years. Toney has privately and publicly cursed me out. Still, I respect them because they never ran from a fight.

Mayweather and his fans run from confrontations and when they do find the courage to engage with others they try to limit every exchange by employing tactics or by setting “rules” that limit any comeback or return fire/rebuttal.

You tell me I can’t bring up “domestic abuse,” or not being a fan of his style, or the fact that he failed to fight worthy peers of his era such as Tszyu, Williams and Margarito, or that he “handpicks” opponents.

And then you give me this asinine line:

“Before you feed me whatever nonsensical rebuttal you have, remember Floyd is the highest earning athelete of all time, he is American, and most importantly he is African American. All things that shoud lend towards you liking him.”

First of all, what you’re really telling me is that you don’t want to have an open debate with me because you don’t have a leg to stand on (and you’re a chicken s__t).

Second, I don’t give a f__k about Mayweather’s earnings. I don’t care about what country a fighter is from or what color his skin is. And f__k you for telling me that these are the reasons why I should like Mayweather. You’re silly and you’re sick.

Before I move on, I want to welcome more emails from Mayweather lovers but not if you’re going to try to tell me what I can or can’t analyze or criticize about his personality and career.

Too many Mayweather fans do this and it’s one of the main reasons you’re all ridiculed so much in social media and in boxing-site comment sections. You criticize and scrutinize the hell out of other fighters and then refuse to allow anyone do the same thing to Mayweather.

Example:

Mayweather fan: “It doesn’t matter who Floyd fights, you haters are always gonna say something negative about his opponent, like ‘he was old,’ or ‘he was overrated.’ Whatever! Keep hatin’. The man is undefeated! That’s all that matters.”

Normal boxing fan: “So what are your thoughts on Joe Calzaghe?”

Mayweather fan (if he knows who Calzaghe is): “F__k Joe Calzaghe! Who did he ever beat? Jeff Lacy and Mikkel Kessler were overrated. B-Hop and Roy Jones were old!”

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Example:

Mayweather fan: “It doesn’t matter who Floyd fights, you haters are always gonna say something negative about his opponent, like ‘he was old,’ or ‘he was overrated.’ Whatever! Keep hatin’. The man is undefeated! That’s all that matters.”

Normal boxing fan: “So what are your thoughts on Joe Calzaghe?”

Mayweather fan (if he knows who Calzaghe is): “F__k Joe Calzaghe! Who did he ever beat? Jeff Lacy and Mikkel Kessler were overrated. B-Hop and Roy Jones were old!”

Sounds like mostly every Floyd stan I run across online....especially with the Joe Calzaghe hate:wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Sounds like mostly every Floyd stan I run across online....especially with the Joe Calzaghe hate:wow:

bad example.

he lost to bhop. his best "win".

roy was would wash him in prime so he ducked him.

kessler only good win.

lacey was overrated.

i do it to floyd all the time....ortiz, guererro, overrated. but u would agree with that...especially pat about guerrero.:sas1:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Maybe, but if we believe Donaire's word about Walters being the best overall fighter he's faced because he's actually been in the ring with them:sas1:

Then we must also believe Donaire's word about having Walters out and 30 seconds from being KOd...because again, he's actually been in the ring with them:sas2:

so u wanna take these little ring magazine q&a sessions serious ?

cause if i remember kessler said avgjoe was his best opponent.......not froch. and u used that as the law to say avgjoe was better than froch.
:ufdup:

then we would have to believe froch who said kessler was his best overall opponent, not ward.

wanna do a trade off? walters coulda-woulda-ko-theory vs ward definitely not being froch best overall opponent. ill glady accept it.:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Breh? You were saying as a testament to his chin. I'm off Loma-Walters; everyone wins if they fight. However the night of the Marriaga fight @TheLukieBaby and myself thought he wouldn't have digested those rights like scooby snacks if not for his heft weight advantage.
I agree Walters is just much bigger and less skilled