Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
here he go with that media shyt. media has been wrong plenty of times. they only say that to comfort uk fans into believing that they had mw boxers who could beat hop,roy,toney...etc in their prime from the 90's(and ward since froch lost). mind games.

i see lunatic avgjoestans on youtube all the time saying shyt like this.......("joey woulda beat all the american fighters..even in their prime. he could move up to lhw n whipped prime spinks and whoop prime holyfield at cruiserweigh"!):deadmanny:

:russ:at comparing avgjoe to a guy who fought anyone while joe ducked anyone that he couldn't beat in their prime.

whats avg joe opponents record compared to froch's again ?:shaq:

ive ethered that cokehead numerous times. he a fukkin fraud but he really not overrated cause everyone knows he a fukkin fraud.

i see u ducked that post about may vs avgjoe having overrated fighters on their resume i see.:sas2:

Call a HOFer, who's never lost, a fraud brehs:mjlol:

What's Froch's biggest win? Washed up Kessler?:sas1:

Funny you say 40 Cal couldn't beat anyone in their prime when Joe Calzaghe beat the PRIME undefeated version of The Viking Warrior...which is a better victory than Froch has on his resume period:sas2:

And all you did was write exactly what I expected you to as a Floyd stan...which is why I posted what I did in response to @patscorpio's Doug Fischer post about Mayweather stans and Joe Calzaghe:wow:

"Bu-bu-but Joe Calzaghe didn't beat B Hop:mjcry:"

Bu-bu-but yes he did:umad:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Call a HOFer, who's never lost, a fraud brehs:mjlol:

What's Froch's biggest win? Washed up Kessler?:sas1:

Funny you say 40 Cal couldn't beat anyone in their prime when Joe Calzaghe beat the PRIME undefeated version of The Viking Warrior...which is a better victory than Froch has on his resume period:sas2:

And all you did was write exactly what I expected you to as a Floyd stan...which is why I posted what I did in response to @patscorpio's Doug Fischer post about Mayweather stans and Joe Calzaghe:wow:

ward not his best yet he never beat him but he eventually beat kessler. thats a big diss. but u accept it.:ehh:

im not a floyd stan. u were at one time....i never was. :sas1:

me lying about petty shyt like that? when i pretty much bash or say anything i want...even unpopular opinions .:rudy:

lacey overrated fact...did nothing special after lost to avgjoe.:smugbiden:

robert overrated fact. did nothing special after lost to may.:smugbiden:

whos the stan now? whos biased now?:ufdup:

ill let u tell it though.:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
ward not his best yet he never beat him but he eventually beat kessler. thats a big diss. but u accept it.:ehh:

im not a floyd stan. u were at one time....i never was. :sas1:

me lying about petty shyt like that? when i pretty much bash or say anything i want...even unpopular opinions .:rudy:

*checked to see if you responded to my question*

You answered nothing in my post:mjlol:

Again, what's your boy Froch's biggest win? Washed up Kessler right?:sas1:

But it's funny you say 40 Cal couldn't beat anyone in their prime when Joe Calzaghe was the FIRST person to beat the PRIME undefeated version of The Viking Warrior...which is a better victory than Froch has on his resume period:sas2:

Period:ufdup:

Are you gonna respond to that or play like you don't see it?:mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
*checked to see if you responded to my question*

You answered nothing in my post:mjlol:

Again, what's your boy Froch's biggest win? Washed up Kessler right?:sas1:

But it's funny you say 40 Cal couldn't beat anyone in their prime when Joe Calzaghe was the FIRST person to beat the PRIME undefeated version of The Viking Warrior...which is a better victory than Froch has on his resume period:sas2:

Period:ufdup:

Are you gonna respond to that or play like you don't see it?:mjpls:

never said that
1.he only fought guys he KNEW HE COULD BEAT IN THEIR PRIME. ducked roy n co. even admitted it.

...............................................................................................................................

someone's biased and its not me.

2.lacey overrated fact...did nothing special after lost to avgjoe.:smugbiden:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Example:

Normal boxing fan: “So what are your thoughts on Joe Calzaghe?”

Mayweather fan (if he knows who Calzaghe is): “F__k Joe Calzaghe! Who did he ever beat? Jeff Lacy and Mikkel Kessler were overrated. B-Hop and Roy Jones were old!”

Sounds like mostly every Floyd stan I run across online....especially with the Joe Calzaghe hate:wow:
hyperman25 said:

Game over:mjlol:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz : Joe Calzaghe > Carl Froch:ahh:

@hyperman25 : No, he's not. Froch beat better opponents and Calzaghe didn't wanna fight anybody in their prime:birdman:

@Newzz : Really? Ain't Kessler the best win for Froch? Wasn't he washed up when Froch beat him?:mjpls:. Joe Calzaghe beat him while he was still in his prime and undefeated though:sas1: What do you have to say about that?:sas2:

@hyperman25 : Bu-bu-but Jeff Lacy, Robert Guerrero, Floyd Mayweather, other random stuff that I'm just pulling out the air because I got backed into a corner:mjcry:

Game over:ufdup:

Joe Calzaghe > Carl Froch:umad:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
andre (became champ):ehh:

arthur( became champ):ehh:

jean (became champ):ehh:
taylor(became champ, plus he beat losscey):umad:

groves(in title bout vs badou):patrice:

bute:ehh:

kessler:ehh:

all add up as better wins than just having undefeated kessler as your only legit win and a controversial b-hop robbery . :russ:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Game over:mjlol:

someone's biased and its not me.

2.lacey overrated fact...did nothing special after lost to avgjoe.:smugbiden:

so guerrero was overrated but not lacey when neither has did shyt after the losses.

i wont respond to this topic anymore u lost again .