Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nothing wrong with saying that..he keeps his nose clean..doesn't look like he eats pork..he'll go far breh :obama:

better than guys who already have been champs:comeon: pat.

better potential maybe....but not at this moment.

lucas gonna light that boy up.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
so u wanna take these little ring magazine q&a sessions serious ?

cause if i remember kessler said avgjoe was his best opponent.......not froch. and u used that as the law to say avgjoe was better than froch.
:ufdup:

It was more confirmation:sas1:

Everyone knows Calzaghe > Froch...it's really not a question. How many people from UK/in the UK boxing media say opposite? :sas2:

then we would have to believe froch who said kessler was his best overall opponent, not ward.

Ward also said that Kessler was the toughest skill wise he's ever faced:mjpls:

In your outing before Green you were able to stop Mikkel Kessler in the 11th round, was he the best opponent you have faced to date and what’s your opinion of him as a fighter?

I don’t know if he’s the best, skill wise I think he’s the toughest I’ve fought so far.

Q&A: Andre Ward - Boxing News

Froch can call Kessler the best overall he's faced, it's okay. But history will show your boy Froch got destroyed by a guy fighting with just 1 hand...who supposedly wasn't even the best fighter he's ever faced, so how do we give Froch any props?:heh:

wanna do a trade off? walters coulda-woulda-ko-theory vs ward definitely not being froch best overall opponent. ill glady accept it.:mjlol:

Fine with me, bc I know YOU would never put Froch or Kessler over Ward. We all know who's better:smugbiden:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
yep. i posted a gif and haters laughed but then donaire came out and said the same thing. about walters fluid offense to defensive skills while throwing punches at the same time.

hes a great counter puncher. most ko artist are....its about that punch that u dont see coming......not just brute strength.

from donaire:

His defense is definitely underrated. I think Loma is more polished as a fighter but Walters is a damn good fighter himself.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It was more confirmation:sas1:

Everyone knows Calzaghe > Froch...it's really not a question. How many people from UK/in the UK boxing media say opposite? :sas2:

Ward also said that Kessler was the toughest skill wise he's ever faced:mjpls:

Froch can call Kessler the best overall he's faced, it's okay. But history will show your boy Froch got destroyed by a guy fighting with just 1 hand...who supposedly wasn't even the best fighter he's ever faced, so how do we give Froch any props?:heh:

Fine with me:smugbiden:

:dead: at comparing Froch to "Joe 40 Cal" when he got destroyed by a 1 handed guy who wasn't even the best he's ever faced:mjlol:

here he go with that media shyt. media has been wrong plenty of times. they only say that to comfort uk fans into believing that they had mw boxers who could beat hop,roy,toney...etc in their prime from the 90's(and ward since froch lost). mind games.

i see lunatic avgjoestans on youtube all the time saying shyt like this.......("joey woulda beat all the american fighters..even in their prime. he could move up to lhw n whipped prime spinks and whoop prime holyfield at cruiserweigh"!):deadmanny:

:russ:at comparing avgjoe to a guy who fought anyone while joe ducked anyone that he couldn't beat in their prime.

whats avg joe opponents record compared to froch's again ?:shaq:

ive ethered that cokehead numerous times. he a fukkin fraud but he really not overrated cause everyone knows he a fukkin fraud.

i see u ducked that post about may vs avgjoe having overrated fighters on their resume i see.:sas2: