Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Best I’ve Faced: Nonito Donaire

BEST SKILLS
Guillermo Rigondeaux: I think it would have been (Fernando) Montiel but it was only two short rounds. Also (Toshiaki) Nishioka was talented but I’d have to go with Rigondeaux in terms of boxing ability. I would say he was the most talented of all the guys I fought.

BEST JAB

Nicholas Walters: He had a good jab because he didn’t throw it like he did in previous fights. He would hold his jab and that’s why he was able to land the big shots.

BEST DEFENSE
Walters: I wouldn’t give the credit to someone who runs and not punch at all and that was (Omar) Narvaez. Rigondeaux was slick, he knew my timing, he was good defensively. I would say Walters, because he was right in front of me; Rigondeux was never in front of me. Walters shifted his offense into defense and was hard for me to hit.(
and when i pulled up a gif of him doing this haters laughed:camby:)I didn’t expect him to change his style and that’s why he got me. I thought he’d be right in front of me but because of the second round where I nearly had him he actually changed things. I was on a mission at that time to take his head off.

BEST CHIN

Oscar Andrade: The guy that gave me my first cut. I dropped him like four or five times but he kept getting up. I think Walters wobbled – this guy dropped and got back up. Walters wobbled but was the bigger guy, he was really out. Andrade got up, and I did that about four or five times. Thirty seconds more and Walters would have been out. I believe that because he walked to my corner.(
plus walters recovered a lil faster than he said n didnt get dropped like oscar and has taken marriaga 90%power. :banderas:)

BEST PUNCHER

Walters: I’d have to go with Walters, he was the first guy to really drop me, although when I was able to block them I didn’t really feel the punch. He was the bigger guy but the guy who damaged me the most was (Vic) Darchinyan in the second fight. But Walters was the heavier puncher.

FASTEST HANDS

Rigondeaux: Would probably be Rigondeaux, he was really quick. There was nobody else that was faster than me.

FASTEST FEET

Rigondeaux: It’s not so much his speed. He knew when I was coming. If everybody knew when I was coming they’d beat me. Walters knew when I was coming and beat me. He was able to keep his distance.

SMARTEST
Rigondeaux: Like I say, he knew when I was coming. Walters changed his ways after the second round. I underestimated his mental strength, I didn’t think he’s able to counter; he got me with a counter, it wasn’t toe-to-toe. Walters was a smart guy. I expected it from Rigondeaux. What got me was because I kept pushing the wall with Walters. He really surprised me, I have never fallen into anyone’s trap. With Rigondeaux I was chasing him; with Walters I fell into his trap. That’s why I got knocked out. If I had fallen into Rigondeaux’s trap I probably would have got knocked out.(
walters trapped him better than boxing technical master rigoat:banderas: )

STRONGEST

Walters: There’s no doubt Walters was a physically strong guy. I couldn’t push that guy back. He was like a freight train. I smiled and was like ‘Lets do this.’ The thing about me, the harder it becomes the more I get amped. The better the competition, the more I enjoy it.

BEST OVERALL

Walters: The guy that knocked me down. Not only did he outsmart me, he had decent speed, he out-powered me. From physically to mentally, he beat me overall. With Rigondeaux, he beat me with speed and boxing ability. With Walters it was overall.(:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:)

walters has defense and is a smart good techinal boxer that can adapt , something some people dont want to admit. aint no one boxing circles around walters "easily", it will be competitive .

still undefeated . :demonic:

still ranked no1 p4p by ring magazine without a belt. :win:

getting co-signed by hof fighters as being better overall than rigoat.:banderas:

got chicken lomein, "the greatest amateur", ducking n agonizing /waking up in cold sweats apologizing :sadcam:

#axegang winning, we got bytches, we take no losses
full

time for theme music :myman:

walters haters take these Ls.:umad:

full

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dog rigo beat the prime out of Nonito....that's not a debate lol

Exactly. And in the article, Nonito Donaire said Rigo was the most skilled, smartest, fastest hands, and fastest feet he's ever faced.

He also basically said if Walters wasn't so big in the fight, he would've been KO'D:sas1:

Walters wobbled but was the bigger guy, he was really out. Andrade got up, and I did that about four or five times. Thirty seconds more and Walters would have been out. I believe that because he walked to my corner.

:sas2:

Happy Donaire acknowledged RiGOAT skills though....He knows Rigo was too skilled for him to win:ahh: