Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's cool breh...you want Loma to show and prove, I understand because I feel like that about a few young fighters myself.

i still feel like that about crawford.

burns,klimov,gamboa,beltran n thomas are good wins but nothing that should have him ranked at 7 on p4p list imo.

also not being biased. the only reason loma fights rigo over walters is that it guarantees he vaults into the 10 on the p4p list if he wins. :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i still feel like that about crawford.

burns,klimov,gamboa,beltran n thomas are good wins but nothing that should have him ranked at 7 on p4p list imo.

also not being biased. the only reason loma fights rigo over walters is that it guarantees he vaults into the 10 on the p4p list if he wins. :yeshrug:

Breh, I'm not talking bout Crawford:heh:

Crawford has me convinced he's a good fighter already. I don't think he's next after Mayweather caliber like people say, but I think he's a good fighter. He can be argued as the best skilled at 140....he won't win, but he can be argued:mjpls:

But, I'm talking bout the 4 young guns: Amir Imam, Erickson Lubin, Errol Spence Jr, and Felix Verdejo.:blessed:

I wanna see which 1 is gonna rise to the top as the best of the bunch.:lupe:

I'm riding with Hammer, but the future with those 4 seem bright. Imagine if they all lived up to their potential:whoo:

The battles:banderas:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh, I'm not talking bout Crawford:heh:

Crawford has me convinced he's a good fighter already. I don't think he's next after Mayweather caliber like people say, but I think he's a good fighter. He can be argued as the best skilled at 140.:mjpls:

But, I'm talking bout the 4 young guns: Amir Imam, Erickson Lubin, Errol Spence Jr, and Felix Verdejo.:blessed:

I wanna see which 1 is gonna rise to the top as the best of the bunch.:lupe:

I'm riding with Hammer, but the future with those 4 seem bright. Imagine if they all lived up to their potential:whoo:

The battles:banderas:

lol i know...im just giving my opinion on crawford.:russ:

1.naw crawford is good but i want to see him beat ruslan or lucas ,ab n peterson at jr ww. his resume should not have him in top 10 imo.

2.i like all them brehs. but RIGHT NOW spence seems like hes ready to go. lubinson might be the most talented. verderjo got ppv star written all over him, exciting but still makes a few amateur mistakes .....amir iman does a good philly shell...could end up as the best technician, but could get ruined by lucas..........wtf don.:mjcry:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Herreras cut won't be healed by then
Herrera-bad-cut_Hogan.jpg
damn that nikka gone be spit shining toilets for life now :piss:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@hyperman25 You weren't counting Salido's wins over then undefeated JuanMa as legit? Dude tore ligaments in JuanMa's neck with the right hook from fight one and the uppercut from fight 2 :whew: classic beatings

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@hyperman25 You weren't counting Salido's wins over then undefeated JuanMa as legit? Dude tore ligaments in JuanMa's neck with the right hook from fight one and the uppercut from fight 2 :whew: classic beatings

yeah. i said he not a bum but im still not gonna say he a b or a fighter.

we say overexaggerated shyt in these debate stanwars for the upperhand/comedic purposes .

just like they were saying donaire was a washed up bum when he was just ring's fighter of the year in 2012 on a 30+ win streak...then faced rigo( first to beat him in prime) n walters (was the first to ko him in his prime.).

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yeah. i said he not a bum but im still not gonna say he a b or a fighter.

we say overexaggerated shyt in these debate stanwars for the upperhand/comedic purposes .

just like they were saying donaire was a washed up bum when he was just ring's fighter of the year in 2012 on a 30+ win streak...then faced rigo( first to beat him in prime) n walters (was the first to ko him in his prime.).

:troll:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh's I heard the gawd Ernie Smith mentioned on another forum as "rugged veteran" there's still no blueprint :wow: