Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
2) If Salido a bum, and Beltran a bum, what is Thomas Dulorme? He hasn't beaten anyone or done anything in the sport:dwillhuh:

And because Garcia beat Salido, that means Loma doesn't have better skills than Mikey?:what:

If that's the case, and how you're judging skill, you must also believe Bredis Prescott skill > Devon Alexander since Prescott won:dahell:

3) I believe Loma beats Walters. ...you believe otherwise. Once they fight, one of us will have bragging rights.

4) :mjlol: Alright breh

The terrifying Marriaga proves Walters has a chin:dead:

How about this, Juan Manuel Marquez who only has a 63% KO ratio, knocked out Hector Javier Marquez at Featherweight......but yet Nicholas Walters with a 81% KO ratio couldn't even make Hector Javier Marquez touch the canvas:sas1:

So if HJM could take Walters power, and Marquez has been KOd 7x in his career, why couldn't a guy who we've yet to see knees even buckle in Loma, take Walters power?:sas2:

1.mikey garcia beat salido...ur idol couldnt. mikey is a better more exp boxer right now. lomein might have more potential but right now lomein is not better. he has better skills to u still though ? fine but useless talking point since garcia won and all those superhuman skills couldn't help chicken lomein from turnin into son of salido.

4.you just talkin bout abc theories now. lomein never faced marquez. same with me saying walters beat donaire a technical boxer easier than rigo. deposit invalid...u made those rules now live by em

has loma taken 80% to 90% ko power? no. fact

try again..

im done buddy until you anwser these question.

explain why hes duckin walters if he wins so easy? fact(u keep duckin this question)

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
When people only stan undefeated fighters, they don't understand that:manny:

I couldn't imagine literally being told in real life that because Lennox Lewis lost to Oliver McCall, but Buster Douglas beat McCall, that means Douglas skill > Lewis skill:wow:

what people ?

im fans of plenty brehs with Ls.

now u nikkas tryna twist my words. never said lomein loss makes him invalid or a bum, it makes him beatable. and it doesn't hurt that walters is better skilled and more powerful than saildo.

the nerve of u to talk when u stan an undefeated bum feastin coke snortin avgjoe:russ:

the same breh who tried to use the abc theory of kessler beating froch, to prop avg coke snortin joe.:skip:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1.mikey garcia beat salido...ur idol couldnt. mikey is a better more exp boxer right now. lomein7 might hsve more potential but right lomein is not better. he has better skills to u still though ? fine but useless talking point since garcia won and all those superhuman skills couldn't help chicken lomein.

4.you just talkin bout abc theories now. lomein never faced marquez. same with me saying walters beat donaire a technical boxer easier than rigo. deposit invalid...u made those rules now live by em

has loma taken 80% to 90% ko power? no. fact

try again..

im done buddy until you anwser these question.

explain why hes duckin walters if he wins so easy? fact(u keep duckin this question)

Somebody in their feelings? :mjlol:

Couldn't even respond to everything I posted, so you cutting corners? :mjlol:

Loma is MY idol?:mjlol:

As far as Loma and Walters go, I AM THE ONE who brought up if Loma could fight Rigo, why couldn't he fight Walters....not you:ufdup:

So basically, you're running with MY quote/statement from the other thread.....and then asking me questions in here on something that I was the one who brought up originally:stopitslime:

You're losing another debate, and you're trying to skate....unfortunately for you this ain't Venice Beach breh:umad:

Respond to the posts or duck em like Walters did Loma when he was Champion talking bout "bu-bu-but, more money:mjcry:" once he got stripped of his title because of weight issues, now he down to bang:rudy:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
what people ?

im fans of plenty brehs with Ls.

now u nikkas tryna twist my words. never said lomein loss makes him invalid or a bum, it makes him beatable. and it doesn't hurt that walters is better skilled and more powerful than saildo.

the nerve of u to talk when u stan an undefeated bum feastin coke snortin avgjoe:russ:

the same breh who tried to use the abc theory of kessler beating froch, to prop avg coke snortin joe.:skip:

First Loma is my idol and now this...bringing up HOF Boxers, who haven't fought since 4 days after Obama was elected as President.....the FIRST time, to try and discredit them because you ran out of comebacks:wow:

This is what your posts look like when you post while emotional brehs. Let this be used as a learning tool for all of us in here today.:ehh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Somebody in their feelings? :mjlol:

Couldn't even respond to everything I posted, so you cutting corners? :mjlol:

Loma is MY idol?:mjlol:

As far as Loma and Walters go, I AM THE ONE who brought up if Loma could fight Rigo, why couldn't he fight Walters....not you:ufdup:

So basically, you're running with MY quote/statement from the other thread.....and then asking me questions in here on something that I was the one who brought up originally:stopitslime:

You're losing another debate, and you're trying to skate....unfortunately for you this ain't Venice Beach breh:umad:

Respond to the posts or duck em like Walters did Loma when he was Champion talking bout "bu-bu-but, more money:mjcry:" once he got stripped of his title because of weight issues, now he down to bang:rudy:

1.good so you're making yourself look like a fool. i did all this on purpose so you can see how silly u look.

why would newzz say loma is duckin walter then say lomein doest fear him 20 mins later. wow

im the one who brought up rigo not being a bigger draw money wise or him not going to 122 fo be a two division champ. plus 78sports n other boxing forums been saying lomein duckin. you think i heard u say that first. ill let u think that. i wasnt even putting much thought in it cause i never thought they would fight.

im the one who said i would call walters the duckman if he didnt face lomein. so now u wanna act like ur tough on ur fighters too. but lomein team claimed they only wanted to unify n rumors spread that walters was moving to 130. so i said lomein/walters wasn't duckin each other and stopped talking about the fight .

plus i been said lomein was duckin walters since he was stuttering duck tales when kellerman asked him on the spot"is nick walters next?" on floyd undercard i think.

of course u tried to take up for him but i had solid proof.

If it’s Lomachenko, then no problem; let’s do Lomachenko. So, listen, I would fight Lomachenko,” said Walters.

“And if it’s Lomachenko and he can go the full 12 rounds, then good for him. But I don’t play for 12. I don’t fight for 12. I don’t do my training to go into the ring and to say, ‘I trained to go for the full 12 rounds.’

I’m going out there to knock my opponent out. If it goes 12, then it goes 12 but I’m going in there to knock the opponent out.”

published on december 2014

try again or suffer another defeat to me once again.:shaq:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
First Loma is my idol and now this...bringing up HOF Boxers, who haven't fought since 4 days after Obama was elected as President.....the FIRST time, to try and discredit them because you ran out of comebacks:wow:

This is what your posts look like when you post while emotional brehs. Let this be used as a learning tool for all of us in here today.:ehh:

u ducked all my post cause u are wrong.

dont try to deflect.

ill let u tell it though .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh....Salido being called a "bum" is crazy to me. He's not a great fighter, but he's not a bum either. Bums are the guys you fight with records like 20-15:heh:

i know but i said that because loma was supposed to be an exp amateur. even called greater than those two cuban hws....so an avg guy like salido should have not gave him problems if he was so great imo.

just goes into my theory that he is very good but a tad overhyped. u can say that about pretty much every young fighter.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i know but i said that because loma was supposed to be an exp amateur. even called greater than those two cuban hws....so an avg guy like salido should have not gave him problems if he was so great imo.

just goes into my theory that he is very good but a tad overhyped. u can say that about pretty much every young fighter.

It's cool breh...you want Loma to show and prove, I understand because I feel like that about a few young fighters myself.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
breh mikey n crawford would be dope. get him a tune up and set that shyt.

hes going through legal issues with arum though.

also do u think he beats lucas at jr ww?
Mikey? Def beats Lucas but it would take a few years off of him. You don't escape new LM unscathed. I still think Mikey should be fighting at '35 get his chin ready for 140