Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
they did not brush
zab's foot is clearly on top of floyds when he landed the punch
That is the definition of incidental contact. You and Richard Steele refusing to let Zab have his props for a legit KD of Floyd is just shameful.
Gfk09Yn.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1) Who compared Loma to Floyd?

He's one of the 5 most skilled boxers in the game...that's the farthest any Loma vs Floyd comparison got from me:ufdup:

2) Salido is not a bum...cut it out breh:comeon:

If Salido is a bum, what was Raymond Beltran?:dwillhuh:

3) Loma out boxes Walters. Triangle theories, in which Loma hasn't even fought Donaire so how could you possibly use that, does not apply here.

As far as Loma vs Rigo goes, yes with no rehydration clause it's unfair. Being that there would be one...there's no problem.

We talking bout power....and you used Donaire and Marriaga to bring up power.

Donaire rocked Walters, but yet he has a lower KO ratio than Pinyapriyo who Loma fought:sas1:

So if that proved Walters has a chin, then it does for Loma as well:sas2:

Im not, but I love his boxing skills. He's Top 5 today.

2. salido a bum. if not then hes below avg. when it came to the real boxer mikey garcia he got beat....but lomein supposed to have better skills than mikey.

also whoever said beltran great? not me. avg ass cheater that couldn't ko crawford while roided up.

3.and ur using unknown mystery theories just to say loma outboxes walters with no proof. alexis was supposed to beat pryor....mares was supposed to outbox gonzalez...i can go on and on.

4.but it doesnt prove he has the chin to handle marriaga 90% ko power....nick does.

also he hasnt faced a guy with nick 81 ko ratio either.

the question is does he have the chin to handle a 80 - 90 ko ratio power?......nick can. his chin is unproven against elite power....which is why hes cautious of walters.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
krack wont say nothing about lomein duckin cause he know its true.

its not the stans place to point out when their fighters are duckin.:deadmanny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
feels so good to expose n dump on these loma stans. im done.

another W in the book for hyperman25!

url

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sorry brehs didn't know a loss made you invalid as a fighter :manny:
Dunno about y'all coli gawds but everyone takes a loss with the hands at some point. Makes you better. Bradley, Canelo, Pac, Wlad all have caught wreck before :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
2. salido a bum. if not then hes below avg. when it came to the real boxer mikey garcia he got beat....but lomein supposed to have better skills than mikey.

also whoever said beltran great? not me. avg ass cheater that couldn't ko crawford while roided up.

3.and ur using unknown mystery theories just to say loma outboxes walters with no proof. alexis was supposed to beat pryor....mares was supposed to outbox gonzalez...i can go on and on.

4.but it doesnt prove he has the chin to handle marriaga 90% ko power....nick does.

also he hasnt faced a guy with nick 81 ko ratio either.

the question is does he have the chin to handle a 80 - 90 ko ratio power?......nick can. his chin is unproven against elite power....which is why hes cautious of walters.

2) If Salido a bum, and Beltran a bum, what is Thomas Dulorme? He hasn't beaten anyone or done anything in the sport:dwillhuh:

And because Garcia beat Salido, that means Loma doesn't have better skills than Mikey?:what:

If that's the case, and how you're judging skill, you must also believe Bredis Prescott skill > Devon Alexander since Prescott won:dahell:

3) I believe Loma beats Walters. ...you believe otherwise. Once they fight, one of us will have bragging rights.

4) :mjlol: Alright breh

The terrifying Marriaga proves Walters has a chin:dead:

How about this, Juan Manuel Marquez who only has a 63% KO ratio, knocked out Hector Javier Marquez at Featherweight......but yet Nicholas Walters with a 81% KO ratio couldn't even make Hector Javier Marquez touch the canvas:sas1:

So if HJM could take Walters power, and Marquez has been KOd 7x in his career, why couldn't a guy who we've yet to see knees even buckle in Loma, take Walters power?:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sorry brehs didn't know a loss made you invalid as a fighter :manny:
Dunno about y'all coli gawds but everyone takes a loss with the hands at some point. Makes you better. Bradley, Canelo, Pac, Wlad all have caught wreck before :yeshrug:

When people only stan undefeated fighters, they don't understand that:manny:

I couldn't imagine literally being told in real life that because Lennox Lewis lost to Oliver McCall, but Buster Douglas beat McCall, that means Douglas skill > Lewis skill:wow:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I think it's more of the fact he is a Rigo stan and if Rigo beats loma or doesn't beat him it's going to be compared to salido beating loma and ppl will devalue that win or loss

:dwillhuh:

Why? People never use the fact that Bradley beat Marquez much easier than Pacquiao ever could.

I like Rigo a tad bit more than I like Loma, but I've always argued on Loma's behalf