Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
which means he hasnt been tested.

walters got rocked by actual power punchers like donaire. n mariagga....didnt fall.

so i know he dont got a glass chin

loma is still an unknown ....had a chance to prove his chin vs walter but ducked.:manny:

Marriaga? He hasnt beaten anyone, but if you wanna use him then Piriyapinyo, who Loma fought, has a higher KO% than Donaire:sas1:

So if Donaire's a power puncher then.....:sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He does have flaws, but it's not up to the stans of his to talk about his flaws....it's up to his haters to point them out and make them obvious

Salido outweighed him by 11 lbs on fight night breh...and he fought dirty as hell.

Yall scared for Bradley to fight GGG because of the weight difference, but disregard that Loma was basically a Lightweight fighting a Welterweight, and still only lost via close SD (8-4, 7-5, 5-7 cards).

I could talk about ANY of Loma's last 5 fights, because it's after his loss and obviously he learned from it. Yall just only harp on his 2nd fight as a professional, where he lost to the RING #2 ranked Featherweight who was also the Champion coming into the fight (not a bum like you said) who showed up as a Welterweight with an 11 lb weight advantage......and fought like it was a San Juan Street Fight

*side note*

Funny that @patscorpio's hate for "unprofessional fighters who dont make weight" goes out the window everytime we discuss Loma vs Salido......but pops back up when other fighters (:aboutbillions:smile: are about to fight:sas2:

He's gonna box circles around Walters:manny:

1.floyd was outweighed by canelo still won......marcos fought dirty...still won. gettin outboxed by fast zab........still won. got hurt by shane.........still won.

thats the type of shyt im talking about. u keep tryna put him on floyd level when he fails the test that floyd passes. this boxing ...the hardest sport n nikkas tryna baby this lomein-chin-ko kid.

2.salido is a bum. only "great" win(no contest) is over bum ass guerrero cause he was on roids n still couldn't ko or kd him. his resume is shyt and hes been koed multiple times. he beat glass chin bummy resume having cruz....but lost to mikey garcia, a true test, before that...i dont even know how his bum paper champ ass got a another title shot so quick. probably to set up an easy title grab for chicken lomein and it back fired. :mjlol:

3.:ufdup:another example of you overrating chicken lomein....he outboxes walters easily yet walters beat donaire easier than rigo did. thats why we keep bringing up the salido fight. you not unbeatable !

plus walters is more skilled n has more power than salido.:damn:

also if he wins so easy why duck? why bring rigo up to 126? that tells me he needs all the advantages he can get......but i thought all he needed was his superhuman boxing skills. :heh:

sounds like another ggg:sas1:

you even said yourself it was unfair for loma to bring up rigo.:sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Marriaga? He hasnt beaten anyone, but if you wanna use him then Piriyapinyo, who Loma fought, has a higher KO% than Donaire:sas1:

So if Donaire's a power puncher then.....:sas2:

not higher than marriaga ko ratio.

we discussing gettin hit by hard power...not gettin outboxed.

kimbo could ko a boxer standing still...doesnt mean he can win over him in a real fight.

khan is a good boxer but has a glass chin.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the same exact type of punch/balance that Salido/Zab landed on Pretty Boy Loma/Pretty Boy Floyd:sas1:

shot.gif
floyd-mayweather-vs-zab-judah.gif

Except Loma's glove didnt touch the canvas:sas2:

Why Loma's chin shaky because of it, but not Floyd's or even Crawford or Walters....all of whom we seen get rocked more than Loma ever has in his career, but yet we saying Loma's chin is shaky:mjpls:

Loma has never been rocked in a fight though:mjpls:

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif
icOuu81XbthQO.gif

But yet, we all know Floyd has a great chin....so why we saying Loma doesnt, when we have to see him rocked yet:yeshrug:

#SuperJudah
floyd has had like 6 clean and effective punches landed on in his entire 20 year career:francis:

No fighter today is close to him and hes not even in his prime:wow:

yall bring up these rare shots like they mean something:wow:

and btw, zab had his foot on floyds foot when he landed that shot

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
floyd has had like 6 clean and effective punches landed on in his entire 20 year career:francis:

No fighter today is close to him and hes not even in his prime:wow:

yall bring up these rare shots like they mean something:wow:

and btw, zab had his foot on floyds foot when he landed that shot

breh its not the time for the floyd stanning narratives

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1.floyd was outweighed by canelo still won......marcos fought dirty...still won. gettin outboxed by fast zab........still won. got hurt by shane.........still won.

thats the type of shyt im talking about. u keep tryna put him on floyd level when he fails the test that floyd passes. this boxing ...the hardest sport n nikkas tryna baby this lomein-chin-ko kid.

2.salido is a bum. only "great" win(no contest) is over bum ass guerrero cause he was on roids n still couldn't ko or kd him. his resume is shyt and hes been koed multiple times. he beat glass chin bummy resume having cruz....but lost to mikey garcia, a true test, before that...i dont even know how his bum paper champ ass got a another title shot so quick. probably to set up an easy title grab for chicken lomein and it back fired. :mjlol:

3.:ufdup:another example of you overrating chicken lomein....he outboxes walters easily yet walters beat donaire easier than rigo did. thats why we keep bringing up the salido fight. you not unbeatable !

plus walters is more skilled n has more power than salido.:damn:

also if he wins so easy why duck? why bring rigo up to 126? that tells me he needs all the advantages he can get......but i thought all he needed was his superhuman boxing skills. :heh:

sounds like another ggg:sas1:

you even said yourself it was unfair for loma to bring up rigo.:sas2:

1) Who compared Loma to Floyd?

He's one of the 5 most skilled boxers in the game...that's the farthest any Loma vs Floyd comparison got from me:ufdup:

2) Salido is not a bum...cut it out breh:comeon:

If Salido is a bum, what was Raymond Beltran?:dwillhuh:

3) Loma out boxes Walters. Triangle theories, in which Loma hasn't even fought Donaire so how could you possibly use that, does not apply here.

As far as Loma vs Rigo goes, yes with no rehydration clause it's unfair. Being that there would be one...there's no problem.

not higher than marriaga ko ratio.

we discussing gettin hit by hard power...not gettin outboxed.

kimbo could ko a boxer standing still...doesnt mean he can win over him in a real fight.

khan is a good boxer but has a glass chin.

We talking bout power....and you used Donaire and Marriaga to bring up power.

Donaire rocked Walters, but yet he has a lower KO ratio than Pinyapriyo who Loma fought:sas1:

So if that proved Walters has a chin, then it does for Loma as well:sas2:

newzz arguing a mighty long time to not be a loma stan:russ:

Im not, but I love his boxing skills. He's Top 5 today.