Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

KwqcgLyGhMFD6g6YcDFGXNNqZEKRCSDS27nA4snZzm8OKfcZA4DTsFqabcDZhZ2ks.jpg

Bet he fits right in with those weirdos :francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

WBC 118lb champ Yamanaka to defend against Moreno
Teiken Promotions announced WBC bantamweight titlist Shinsuke Yamanaka’s next defense against former WBA super champ Anselmo Moreno (35-3-1, 12 KOs), Panama, in Tokyo on September 22. It will be a sensational confrontation of the experienced southpaws of the hard-punching Japanese and the elusive and skillful Panamanian. Yamanaka (23-0-2, 17 KOs), 32, will try to make his ninth defense since he acquired the vacant belt by stopping Mexican Christian Esquivel in the eleventh session in November 2011. The lefty champ, since then, defeated Vic Darchinyan (W12), Tomas Rojas (KO7), Malcolm Tunacao (TKO12), Jose Nieves (KO1), Alberto Guevara (KO9), Stephane Jamoye (TKO9), Suriyan Sor Rungvisai (W12) and Diego Santillan (KO7). Having scored six wins within the distance in his eight successful defenses, Yamanaka was lately ranked ninth in the pound-for-pound ratings of The Ring Magazine to his credit

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wanna see more of Imam, so Im excited about his fight on the 18th.....but fighting Matthysse in your 19th professional fight, and you havent even done a 12 rounder yet?:wow:

That will be a HUGE step up for him:wow:
Especially the way he was eating straight rights from that mexican that put the ring together

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Teddy said nothing wrong. Basically, he said what I say and then the hate follows my post from the AB haters who say things that are just untrue. I just don't understand how people can hear MULTIPLE people inside the sport say the same thing about AB's talent, but disregard it and say random shyt as if he is unskilled:wow:

AB is talented...It's a fact. Countless people in the sport say it over and over again. That boy has talent. The problem is he has to let his hands go, or as Teddy put it: If he threw half as many punches as he did words, he'd be undefeated. And I agree with that as well.

He has to let his hands go. That's the beginning and ending of The Adrien Broner Story imo.

he cant finish, lacks volume, iffy defense(hooks, overhand rights, bodyshots) lacks jab, no inside game, cant handle pressure and lacks adaptive ability.

Exactly what I was just talking about @Ari Gold Bawse :snoop:

Off the top of my head: Timothy Bradley, Robert Garcia, Freddie Roach, Teddy Atlas, Roger Mayweather, Sugar Ray Leonard, etc have all recently sung praises about the talent Adrien Broner possesses....but then you have fans saying differently.

The problem with AB, and it's actually a HUGE problem because it's the reason that he just took a loss, he HAS to throw more punches. He has to.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Teddy said nothing wrong. Basically, he said what I say and then the hate follows my post from the AB haters who say things that are just untrue. I just don't understand how people can hear MULTIPLE people inside the sport say the same thing about AB's talent, but disregard it and say random shyt as if he is unskilled:wow:

AB is talented...It's a fact. Countless people in the sport say it over and over again. That boy has talent. The problem is he has to let his hands go, or as Teddy put it: If he threw half as many punches as he did words, he'd be undefeated. And I agree with that as well.

He has to let his hands go. That's the beginning and ending of The Adrien Broner Story imo.

Exactly what I was just talking about @Ari Gold Bawse :snoop:

Off the top of my head: Timothy Bradley, Robert Garcia, Freddie Roach, Teddy Atlas, Roger Mayweather, Sugar Ray Leonard, etc have all recently sung praises about the talent Adrien Broner possesses....but then you have fans saying differently.

The problem with AB, and it's actually a HUGE problem because it's the reason that he just took a loss, he HAS to throw more punches. He has to.

You'd have to be blind to think AB has no skills

Teddy was absolutely right tho...AB knew he was losing that fight N he was OK with that

Against Chino he tried N didn't give up vs Porter it was the opposite... Which to me indicates he really was forced to take that fight

Me N Krack had a spirited debate before the fight where I said if AB doesn't throw combos it really hurts his chances cuz then his already low punch output drops even more... AB didn't throw not one damn combo the whole fight even tho he could...didn't even throw that uppercut he loves

Broner can fix his problems...I hope he fixes his issues....but I doubt it...I think hes cool with easy paydays for cans...take a big fight not get hurt N back to cans formula

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You'd have to be blind to think AB has no skills

Teddy was absolutely right tho...AB knew he was losing that fight N he was OK with that

Against Chino he tried N didn't give up vs Porter it was the opposite... Which to me indicates he really was forced to take that fight

Me N Krack had a spirited debate before the fight where I said if AB doesn't throw combos it really hurts his chances cuz then his already low punch output drops even more... AB didn't throw not one damn combo the whole fight even tho he could...didn't even throw that uppercut he loves

Broner can fix his problems...I hope he fixes his issues....but I doubt it...I think hes cool with easy paydays for cans...take a big fight not get hurt N back to cans formula

I agree with your whole post. The bolded though is what make him easily the most frustrating fighter I've ever liked. At least Zab would let them thangs fly...especially when hurt. AB just holds on or waits for you to get tired it seems doing some wack imitation of "rope a dope" smh.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I agree with your whole post. The bolded though is what make him easily the most frustrating fighter I've ever liked. At least Zab would let them thangs fly...especially when hurt. AB just holds on or waits for you to get tired it seems doing some wack imitation of "rope a dope" smh.

he needs to leave floyd's "pot shot 1-2/check hook counter waiting style" alone and be more active.

floyd will get those rounds cause he judged a bit different and also has great defense . in those judges eyes you really have to take the fight away from an established champion/legend.....

reason why lara/peterson are not getting the rounds from judges in tight situations.....imo.