Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he needs to leave floyd's "pot shot 1-2/check hook counter waiting style" alone and be more active.

floyd will get those rounds cause he judged a bit different and also has great defense . in those judges eyes you really have to take the fight away from an established champion/legend.....

reason why lara/peterson are not getting the rounds from judges in tight situations.....imo.

Floyd is also a lot more accurate N more times then not makes his opp more cautious to throw punches

Them other nikkas not so much

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he needs to leave floyd's "pot shot 1-2/check hook counter waiting style" alone and be more active.

floyd will get those rounds cause he judged a bit different and also has great defense . in those judges eyes you really have to take the fight away from an established champion/legend.....

reason why lara/peterson are not getting the rounds from judges in tight situations.....imo.

Paulie said it best, Broner doesn't know how to switch from offense to defense cause hes too stupid :jawalrus:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
KwqcgLyGhMFD6g6YcDFGXNNqZEKRCSDS27nA4snZzm8OKfcZA4DTsFqabcDZhZ2ks.jpg

Bet he fits right in with those weirdos :francis:
2617602-6907826019-my-li.jpg

damn I could easily see him in a light blue wig in this picture.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:dead: at Lomachenko's team calling nikkas out, but then trying to force everyone to fight him at 126.

You cant call someone out at a different weight class, but refuse to move up, down, or meet them at a catchweight.

We went over this before, Loma comes down to 122...he can get that work. Rigo is already maxed out at 122. Hell, he's only 5'4:yeshrug:
tell that off brand fighting ass nikka to come to 126 fight GRJ :troll:

then maybe well entertain him :mjlol:

this dirty ass MEXI-nig fighting naruto extras at 3 in the morning :umad:

RIGO aint on shyt :scusthov:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think Matthysse might legit ruin Imam if Imam fights him directly after Angulo.

I talk shyt about Matthysse, but his power ain't nothing to fukk with if you haven't seen that type of power before:wow:

I hope Don King doesn't just throw Imam in there in his 19th professional fight:lupe:
yup imam ever developing into a world class fighter has gone out the window. :mjcry:

oh well i dont stan that nikka anyway :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
2nd castillo fight floyd won clearly . 1st was the close one.

Well, duh... everybody knows Floyd won the 2nd one clearly, but it was still a tough close 7rds to 5 rds type of fight. :snoop:

My point is if it takes Floyd 2 tries to clearly beat Julio's old sparring partner, then maybe a fight with Chavez will be tougher than we expect.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Well, duh... everybody knows Floyd won the 2nd one clearly, but it was still a tough close 7rds to 5 rds type of fight. :snoop:

My point is if it takes Floyd 2 tries to clearly beat Julio's old sparring partner, then maybe a fight with Chavez will be tougher than we expect.

nah.

first one ill agree with..2nd fight nope.