Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
tell that off brand fighting ass nikka to come to 126 fight GRJ :troll:

then maybe well entertain him :mjlol:

this dirty ass MEXI-nig fighting naruto extras at 3 in the morning :umad:

RIGO aint on shyt :scusthov:

Somebody hasn't seen Rigo fight:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Pretty boy loma is on top of the world :smugbiden:

Rigo beat a washed Donaire :aicmon:

we put the son of sauna in body bag (Hitman Holla voice) :ahh:

A washed up Donaire?:leon:

Donaire came into the fight on a 30 fight winning streak, was the WBO/RING Champion, and was ranked #5 P4P in the world:sas1:

RiGOAT deaded all that shyt:sas2:

We talking bout RIGOAT and you bring up Loma beating GRJ?:mjlol:

RiGOAT is something Lomachenko has never run into as a professional OR amateur. Trust me...Loma don't want RiGOAT problems:mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nah. he didn't lol

it just wasnt some 6-6, 7-5 shyt.

who do you think won out of sweet pea n oscar?

I didn't say the fight was some 6-6...nikka I clearly said he won and it was a 7-5 type of fight. I'll even give you 8 rds to 4, but even then it was still a tough fight. Floyd took over in the championship rounds and won, but he had to work for it every step of the way.

I can't take anybodies score card serious if they don't think Castillo won at least 4 rounds. There was nothing easy about that fight at all.

Oscar/Pernall could have went either way. The stan in me felt Pea should have won, but the logical objective observer in me thought he postured and posed a lil too much at times and should have let his hands go more instead of falling into Broner syndrome. Oscar showed more hustle during certain moments, while Pea seemed like he was just fukking around.

I wouldn't call that a robbery like I would Chavez/Pea where one guy clearly won at least 8 or 9 rounds.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Donaire came into the fight on a 30 fight winning streak, was the WBO/RING Champion, and was ranked #5 P4P in the world:sas1:

plus even after walters koed him he became a champion again :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
On one hand Pretty Boy beating Rigo would skyrocket us on the p4p list :ahh:

One the other hand the size difference would be a bit much imo I'd rather not see Rigo take his first L that way :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Donaire didn't take that fight seriously, you could tell the way he trained leading up into that fight. I wouldn't say he was washed up though. That's insulting Rigo's performance.

Flash thought he could land one good shot and have him shook like everyone else.

It didn't work. :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Donaire didn't take that fight seriously, you could tell the way he trained leading up into that fight. I wouldn't say he was washed up though. That's insulting Rigo's performance.

Flash thought he could land one good shot and have him shook like everyone else.

It didn't work. :mjcry:

This nikka Rigo got that Marquez chin :francis:

catchweight coming

That's fair.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs we may need someone to participate in the podcast because I'm gonna be watching the UFC. So we can get a thorough angle on the boxing fights tonight.