Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
donis should fight him. im saying beterbeast doesn't have a legit win yet.....he don't even got a paper title like ggg.

thadon will be facing chilemba next as his mandatory . but he not gonna lose his belt cause he not the one pulling out of purse bids.:jawalrus:
The beast aint ready for superman yet brah

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Saw this on Boxing Scene

keith%20thurman%20(1).JPG

Thurman visiting hospitals.

Stuff like this is what gets people to check out boxing. :hula:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
my bad then.

kkkov said beterbeast beat him by decision twice....he claims the judges cheated.

beterbeast aint did shyt. so that claim wild.

i could give a fukk about thadon. only troll kkov stans. i only like up n coming prospects.

errol cant fight thurman or khan fast but beterbeast can fight adonis fast:ohhh:

The Beast is already 30.....cant be waiting forever.

You seen what he's already done to 2 former Champions (Cloud was KOd in 2 and Campillo was KOd in 4) already:birdman:

Spence hasnt fought The Beast's level of comp yet. 2 of The Beasts 9 total fights, and all ended up with 9 KOs, came against former Light Heavyweight Champions:wow:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
my bad then kov said beterbeast beat him by decision twice....he claims the judges cheated.

beterbeast aint driven t. so that claim wild.

i could give a fukk about thadon. only troll kkov stans. i only like up n coming prospects.

errol cant fight thurman or khan fast but beterbeast can fight adonis fast:ohhh:
I also remember hearing a story that Kovalev left the Russian amateur team because they wanted to promote Beterbiev and Korobov more. Anyone confirm that?

I dont have a problem with Kovalev signing an exclusive contract with HBO. Being a HBO top promoted fighter has been the best option for being in front of max audiences, good purses, and great publicity.
Haymon may change that, but it hasnt happened yet. Some guys are their own stars (Mayweather, Pacquiao), but most fighters need to be built into a star and HBO has been the best IMO. :manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I also remember hearing a story that Kovalev left the Russian amateur team because they wanted to promote Beterbiev and Korobov more. Anyone confirm that?

I dont have a problem with Kovalev signing an exclusive contract with HBO. Being a HBO top promoted fighter has been the best option for being in front of max audiences, good purses, and great publicity.
Haymon may change that, but it hasnt happened yet. Some guys are their own stars (Mayweather, Pacquiao), but most fighters need to be built into a star and HBO has been the best IMO. :manny:

i dont either but it had expired after pascal fight . he was free to fight donis but signed an exclusive contract which he knew would prevent the fight from ever happening in the near future.

then continues to pop shyt on twitter about adonis ducking him. bytch-made shyt to me.

should have told kathy to kick rocks and went somewhere else. could have made history as unified champion of lhw division and becomes a way bigger draw.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The Beast is already 30.....cant be waiting forever.

You seen what he's already done to 2 former Champions (Cloud was KOd in 2 and Campillo was KOd in 4) already:birdman:

Spence hasnt fought The Beast's level of comp yet. 2 of The Beasts 9 total fights, and all ended up with 9 KOs, came against former Light Heavyweight Champions:wow:

nikka please . koing washed up champs mean something now.:russ:

let him fight fonara,alvarez or even thomas before making wild statements about him being the best.

we will see but ,he looks very one dimensional for now.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
also spence aint tryna fight nikkas with super titles. the equivalent would be him trying to fight mayweather.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Two things....

1. I could LSC definitely pulling that bullshyt about fighting bums.

2. People shyt on Arum for having control. This nikka Al got full fukkin control without having to pay a fukkin promoters fee.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i dont either but it had expired after pascal fight . he was free to fight donis but signed an exclusive contract which he knew would prevent the fight from ever happening in the near future.

then continues to pop shyt on twitter about adonis ducking him. bytch-made shyt to me.

should have told kathy to kick rocks and went somewhere else. could have made history as unified champion of lhw division and becomes a way bigger draw.
Adonis had the same opportunity make a fight and turned it down, then mouthed off afterwards. Money is more important to most these guys now, than legacy.

I still am not of fan of PBC's production, HBO still has the best broadcast production IMO, and I have no personal like or dislike for PBC...but the one reason I do want to see it succeed and start to steal more fighters is because it may be our only hope to eliminate cross promotional fights that wont get made. I just wish that HBO and Haymon didnt hate each other. PBC's fighter lineup being shown on HBO. :whew:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Adonis had the same opportunity make a fight and turned it down, then mouthed off afterwards. Money is more important to most these guys now, than legacy.

I still am not of fan of PBC's production, HBO still has the best broadcast production IMO, and I have no personal like or dislike for PBC...but the one reason I do want to see it succeed and start to steal more fighters is because it may be our only hope to eliminate cross promotional fights that wont get made. I just wish that HBO and Haymon didnt hate each other. PBC's fighter lineup being shown on HBO. :whew:

i know but when kkov did it nobody wants to criticize him but me when i feel like trollin.

money is more important. which is why i don't know why he with stayed kathy, who takes 50% of his purse, after taxes:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Badou Jack, George Groves to meet in Las Vegas on Aug. 22
27m - Boxing
  • 58 Shares
  • Email
  • Comment
  • i

Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer
    Close
    • 2013 BWAA Nat Fleischer Award winner for excellence in boxing journalism
    • ESPN.com boxing writer since 2005
    • Five years at USA Today
    Follow on Twitter
Super middleweight Badou Jack will make the first defense of his world title against mandatory challenger George Groves on Aug. 22 in Las Vegas, Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, Jack's promoter, told ESPN.com.

Ellerbe and Groves promoter Sauerland Event made a deal a few weeks ago to avoid a purse bid, but the date finally has been squared away.

The fight, which could take place at The Cosmopolitan, will headline a Showtime-televised card.

Jack (19-1-1, 12 KOs), 31, a native of Sweden who lives and trains in Las Vegas, scored a mild upset when he won a majority decision and the belt from Anthony Dirrell on April 24 in Chicago. The win was Jack's third in a row since suffering a first-round knockout loss in a major upset to Derek Edwards in February 2014.

"Badou Jack is a terrific fighter. He's a young man who is focused on his career. I think guys like him -- they become better fighters when they become champions," Ellerbe said. "I think he's going to have a long reign as a super middleweight champion, and he's the kind of guy who, after this fight with George Groves, won't be creeping up on anybody. George Groves is an excellent fighter, but he can't beat Badou Jack."

Groves (21-2, 16 KOs), 27, of England, will be getting his third shot at a 168-pound world title. He was stopped in back-to-back fights in 2013 (controversially) and 2014 (cleanly) challenging then-titleholder Carl Froch, his countryman, in a pair of major British fights, the second of which took place before a crowd of some 80,000 at Wembley Stadium in London.

Since the two losses, Groves has won two fights in a row, including capturing the European title.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/13215956/badou-jack-fight-george-groves-aug-22-las-vegas

If Groves loses this fight, DeGeneric and Frochy Froch:ufdup:

#SOGGang will be watching

:soggang:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
[QUOTE="hyperman25, post: 14185566, member: 16729"t when kkov did it nobody wants to criticize him but me when i feel like trollin.

money is more important. which is why i don't know why he with stayed kathy, who takes 50% of his purse, after taxes:mjlol:[/QUOTE]

Damn, he must smell the the fukkery? Dummy better realise
Befoe it is too late.