Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
my boxing gym is closed for a month for a summer holiday. so i went to spot my mate at a proper weightlifting gym yesterday. :scusthov:

what a terrible place. bunch of brolic men wearing short shorts and vests strolling around looking in the mirror. some guy tried to make a joke to me about how ive been skipping leg day :comeon: i told him look at me im 140lbs saoking wet ive missed every day :comeon:

i didnt just spot tho i thought i might as well work out since im there. :scust: my mate was doing chest and tris. now the enxt day i cant even shadowbox cus i cant move my arms or chest :aicmon:

the only good thing about the whole experience was watching some fine girls squat with tight yoga pants on. we dont get any girls like that in my gym.

overall i would rate the experience 2/10. would not go in one of them places again. there wasnt even one punchbag in the place either.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Y'all need to read the Steve Kim article about working with Haymon. Interviews J rock and his trainer, also has a copy of a Haymon contract. Pretty interesting shyt.

Link that! that shyt aint on his ucnlive website.

So Wilder is returning on NBC Sept 26 :lupe: This could be huge! Notre Dame is playing UMass that day at 3:30et. Notre Dame can play shyt on a stick and they will get ratings. Its obvious they're going to use this as the lead in for the fight.

Another thing, wbc got anthony joshua #2 :camby: i can see top 10 but c'mon with this shyt man.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

So Wilder is returning on NBC Sept 26 :lupe: This could be huge! Notre Dame is playing UMass that day at 3:30et. Notre Dame can play shyt on a stick and they will get ratings. Its obvious they're going to use this as the lead in for the fight.

Another thing, wbc got anthony joshua #2 :camby: i can see top 10 but c'mon with this shyt man.
http://ucnlive.com/working-haymon/

@The HONORABLE SKJ @Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp @LeVraiPapi @krackdagawd @patscorpio @TheNig @Knicksman20

yall def need to read this!

And this http://ucnlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/AdvisoryAgreementreHaymonSportsLLC121114.pdf

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
my boxing gym is closed for a month for a summer holiday. so i went to spot my mate at a proper weightlifting gym yesterday. :scusthov:

what a terrible place. bunch of brolic men wearing short shorts and vests strolling around looking in the mirror. some guy tried to make a joke to me about how ive been skipping leg day :comeon: i told him look at me im 140lbs saoking wet ive missed every day :comeon:

i didnt just spot tho i thought i might as well work out since im there. :scust: my mate was doing chest and tris. now the enxt day i cant even shadowbox cus i cant move my arms or chest :aicmon:

the only good thing about the whole experience was watching some fine girls squat with tight yoga pants on. we dont get any girls like that in my gym.

overall i would rate the experience 2/10. would not go in one of them places again. there wasnt even one punchbag in the place either.

:camby: fuk them weights.

stick to calisthenics, (pushups, pullups, situps) and cardio until you get back in the gym.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It will continue to be an annoying dance with the partners never meeting. Stevenson had his chance to make the fight, it was on the table ready to go, and he turned it down to sign with Haymon. Now Stevenson says he wants it, but there is no chance of it. One Duva overplayed her hand and wanted it on her terms, but didn't realize Haymon was going to overpay for purses to buy control. Second, HBO won't allow it because Kovalev has an HBO exclusive contract. If Haymon won the bid, Duva could agree to it, but HBO would still nix it...in her negotiations before purse bid it came out that HBO would only allow Kovalev to fight Stevenson if it was on HBO, no other networks.

Stevenson has a new opponent opportunity, Haymon just signed Beterbiev. :sas2:
Breh by the time #BeterBeasts are ready Adonis will have one foot out the door.

That fight unfortunately wasnt made due to Kathys greediness smh

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wonder what night game will be opposing it on abc tho.. too lazy to check it now

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
if stevenson was a ducker haymon would have not signed beterbeast.:francis:

haymon aint protecting fighters like nikkas thik he is, broner learned the hard way.:shaq:
Read the article I just posted breh. Haymon goes to the managers and offers two fights. One is a tough fight and one is a showcase. Funny what ppl have been picking :lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
“People ask me that a lot of times and I’m being as honest as I can be; Al Haymon is the kind of guy that will ask you who you want, who you can beat and he’ll give you the option. So when you see guys who don’t fight tough, it’s not him telling them not to fight tough; it’s their guys and their teams saying, ‘We don’t want to fight tough’ and, of course, he’s going to accommodate you because that’s his job to accommodate you,” said Edwards on the afternoon on Dec. 4 at the Undisputed Gym in San Carlos, California.

“So when people say that, I always say, ‘If Al Haymon protects all of his guys, then how come Julian Williams fights tough? How come Jermain Taylor fought Bernard [Hopkins] twice, Winky Wright, Kassim Ouma, Cory Spinks, Kelly Pavlik twice? How come Rico Ramos fights tough? It’s the guys that don’t want to fight – it’s not Al Haymon saying, ‘Oh, my God, please don’t fight that killer over there,’ because he’ll ask me, ‘Do you think Julian can beat that guy?’ and I’ll say, ‘Yeah,’ and he’ll say, ‘Well, if you think [Williams] can beat him, you know better than anybody else. I’ll put [Julian] in there with [a particular opponent] but if you don’t think you can beat him, we won’t put him in there with him.’ So he gives you the choice.

“So when you see a guy who’s missing a lot of opponents and always fighting a turkey, it’s not Al Haymon telling them to fight the turkey. It’s those guys that don’t want to fight.”

So when I see Champions fighting people like Fonfara and Bika in back to back bouts....and then no word of who his next opponent is going to be....I dont wanna hear about him actually REALLY fighting BeterBEAST:shaq2:

Last edited: