Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so danny garcia is a cherry picking bytch!! lol

salka? he wanted salka than Al haymon pushing for that bout? RIGHT?

Picked the biggest cherry off the tree :ahh:
untitled114.bmp

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Read the article I just posted breh. Haymon goes to the managers and offers two fights. One is a tough fight and one is a showcase. Funny what ppl have been picking :lupe:
We know who Garcia has been picking... Talk about a pick gone wrong when he picked el maestro.. He really thought he was going to knock out a mexican in Puerto Rico.

Word is Garcia turned down a Floyd fight... :scust:Who does that?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Word from who :comeon:

Chino jumped in line after beating AB...then a Chino rematch cuz the first fight was "close" N then Manny :camby:
I'm pretty sure I've seen angel saying they were not interested in a Floyd fight, and as far as it was presented to them.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I guarantee you Stevenson will not fight Beterbiev...he dont want them problems:ufdup:

And as far as AB, he CHOSE Porter...just like he chose Maidana. Stevenson himself picked to fight Bika and he also picked Fonfara. Let's not act like Stevenson is fighting top comp as the Champ at 175:comeon:

ab tried to jerk porter with that rehydration clause n al stepped in and deaded it.:camby:

forget about thadon. lets see if kkkov gonna fight him cause thats his mandatory soon.:heh:

u still mad about popping shyt about thadon ducking and ur idol kkkv turned out to be racist and a ducker:huhldup::russ:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Read the article I just posted breh. Haymon goes to the managers and offers two fights. One is a tough fight and one is a showcase. Funny what ppl have been picking :lupe:

donis should fight him. im saying beterbeast doesn't have a legit win yet.....he don't even got a paper title like ggg.

thadon will be facing chilemba next as his mandatory . but he not gonna lose his belt cause he not the one pulling out of purse bids.:jawalrus:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ab tried to jerk porter with that rehydration clause n al stepped in and deaded it.:camby:

forget about thadon. lets see if kkkov gonna fight him cause thats his mandatory soon.:heh:

u still mad about popping shyt about thadon ducking and ur idol kkkv turned out to be racist and a ducker:huhldup::russ:

:dwillhuh:?

Breh, I never have and never will be a fan of Kovalev:dahell:

Beterbiev is the best Light Heavyweight....and he will KO Struggleson like he did KKKovalev 2x in the amateurs:umad:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:dwillhuh:?

Breh, I never have and never will be a fan of Kovalev:dahell:

Beterbiev is the best Light Heavyweight....and he will KO Struggleson like he did KKKovalev 2x in the amateurs:umad:

my bad then.

kkkov said beterbeast beat him by decision twice....he claims the judges cheated.

beterbeast aint did shyt. so that claim wild.

i could give a fukk about thadon. only troll kkov stans. i only like up n coming prospects.

errol cant fight thurman or khan fast but beterbeast can fight adonis fast:ohhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i dont like fighters who aint got heart- #julianceasarreigns:mjcry:

“Yes and there’s a boogeyman at ‘60 but I’ll tell you this – and I don’t mind saying it on camera – Julian has told me personally, ‘Man, if I win the title at ‘54 and after I defend it a couple times, I can’t make the weight, we ain’t hiding from [WBA middleweight titlist] Gennady Golovkin. I’m not going to be the guy walking around with a guy in my weight division scared to fight him. I’m not rolling like that. So if Al can get that fight for me, I don’t give a shyt about Gennady Golovkin. He’s a great fighter but he’s just a man. I’m at ‘54 now, so it don’t make sense but if I go to 160 and he’s the guy – that’s who I want to fight.’ And [Williams] told me that personally,” said Edwards.

also if andrade n lubin come over we would need a tournament asap ar jmw.

spence vs lubin

julian vs andrade

:banderas:

Last edited: