Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I gotta Iron Chin never been dropped...I gotta glass stomach tho :mjcry:

I'll invite a nikka to hit me with the 1-2-3 upstairs to detour him from goin to my body

My Brain Cells :sadcam:
My liver tho :blessed:

Where y'all find Grants at tho?? I can never find any N when I do they like 300 euros N shyt :scust:

Thats why I got the Reyes...I like em but never had any prior hand or wrist issues tho

I've been dropped before :francis: skinny Mexican hit me so hard he dropped me in the 1st I had zero recollection of the following two rounds. :francis: I guess I kept going off of instinct but if you were to ask me what I did :yeshrug: it's funny because I've sparred with nikkas all kinds of sizes but till this day no one has hit me that hard.

That's why I :russ: at the coli cert squad when they talk about working nikkas just because they're bigger, I've eaten shots from dudes 200lbs but a dude who couldn't have weighed more than a 135 had me like :whoa:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've been dropped before :francis: skinny Mexican hit me so hard he dropped me in the 1st I had zero recollection of the following two rounds. :francis: I guess I kept going off of instinct but if you were to ask me what I did :yeshrug: it's funny because I've sparred with nikkas all kinds of sizes but till this day no one has hit me that hard.

That's why I :russ: at the coli cert squad when they talk about working nikkas just because they're bigger, I've eaten shots from dudes 200lbs but a dude who couldn't have weighed more than a 135 had me like :whoa:

I sparred with a pro this Lil Mexican prolly weighed 120 :heh:...he didn't buzz me but I don't think I even hit him once...too damn fast...id get him by the ropes he'd pop me 4-5 times N dip... I wanted to cry from frustration

Worst ass kicking I ever got was from some 5'5 250 pound tubby grown ass muhfukker

I weighed 150 N was a Jr in High School

The fukked up part was he was wearing head gear with the bar to cover his nose...N I had the regular ass head gear

Tried to box from the outside hit him with the 1-2 but the damn football helmet he was wearing ate all my power plus the weight difference

shyt ended up like Porter vs Paulie...I wouldn't fall tho which jus meant my dumb ass jus took a bigger beating

My Lil brother watching started to cry N that nikka was like 13 :dead:

I ended up with whiplash missed days of school cuz of it N errything :shaq2:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

word. hardest i got hit was by this little pakistani naseem hamed wannabe. dropped my ass with a right hook felt like i got hit by god. in the first 20 seconds of the fight. had to use some heavy clinching taxctics to get through that round. :whoo: b hop taught me well. no shame in my clinch game :jawalrus:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

I can believe that man, if a dude can put more than half his weight into a shot then you are feeling that damn pressure. Naseem hamed was successful at this..
Bruce lee was experimenting with this method.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
word. hardest i got hit was by this little pakistani naseem hamed wannabe. dropped my ass with a right hook felt like i got hit by god. in the first 20 seconds of the fight. had to use some heavy clinching taxctics to get through that round. :whoo: b hop taught me well. no shame in my clinch game :jawalrus:

I used to be struggle in the clinch but that's one of the few good things that happened from when I took a break and just focused on weight lifting. I got mean in the clinch and my left hook is probably my strongest punch right now. I think the hip strength from squats and deadlifts got me turning the punch over better :obama: downside to the lifting was that I had a significant loss in hand speed though which I've still been working on getting back.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: yall brehs make me wanna start boxing again. My new gym got a heavybag upstairs and I've been dusting off skills the past couple of weeks. Not as quick and agile as I was in my late teens and early 20s (use to emulate fighters with distintive styles effortlessly, but Nassem Hamed's style was the main one that I naturally adopted)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@krackdagawd u like any of these?

url

8f7b9c6ce8a340604f4d616cbe98.jpg

url

url

url

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I see boxing gym talk popped off. A nikka was out last night with my boys once touched down at folks house last night.

Hardest I got hit was from this wiry ass cat dude was a light heavy with stones for hands. nikka was lighting me up something crazy. Took a temple shot and my legs just quit. My ears were ringing. It was bad lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yes and :scusthov:

Honestly, I've tried every glove there is, I have a fascination with gloves and the feel.

My top 3 fav 8-10oz. (Fighting)

1.Winning
2. Grant
3. Reyes

12-20 oz. (training)

1. Ringside, yes....Ringside
2. Title
3. Everlast
I've worn title training the past 3 years. Nice good gloves without a hefty price tag. Their website is great.

@krackdagawd my heavy bag chain broke :patrice: So I've been shadow boxing and hitting the tear drop bag more. Haven't sparred in a lonnnnng time.