Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
damn I don't have this bounce tv on direct tv uncle al is taking the game over pbc the next round

Payano-Warren on debut of PBC – The Next Round

By ThaBoxingVoice July 2, 2015 18:58
Related Articles

payano.jpg
ATLANTA (July 2, 2015) – Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) comes to Bounce TV on Sunday, August 2 at 9:00 p.m. (ET), with the debut of the new monthly series, PBC – The Next Round, which will showcase the sport’s future stars and potential champions.

The main event for the series premiere of PBC – The Next Round will be a 12-round World bantamweight Championship fight between Juan Carlos “Baby Pacquiao” Payano (16-0, 8 KO’s) and Rau’shee “Nuke” Warren (13-0, 4 KO’s). Both fighters are Olympians – Payano for the Dominican Republic and Cincinnati southpaw Warren, a three-time Olympian for the United States. Each fighter brings an undefeated record to the battle for the title.

The co-feature is a two-fight, WBC tournament in the junior-middleweight division: A 10-round match of Olympic Silver medalist Yudel Johnson (17-1, 9 KO’s) taking on the knockout machine Jorge Cota (24-1, 22 KO’s), plus 10 rounds of Olympian John Jackson (19-2, 15 KO’s) battling Dennis Laurente (49-5, 30 KO’s). The winners of the two bouts will face-off on a date to be announced soon.

PBC – The Next Round, promoted by Warriors Boxing, will take place at Full Sail Live, the state-of-the-art performance venue on the campus of Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

Bounce TV is free on the digital broadcast signals of local television stations and corresponding cable carriage. For local channel location, visit BounceTV.com.

not a bad little card for bounce TV..i get that channel...its not on the fios lineup but my TV in my room has a cable run though it with no box and i get that channel..good stuff

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dan Rafael boxing notes from today:sas1:

Former two-time heavyweight title challenger Chris Arreola (36-4, 31 KOs) will face Fred Kassi (18-3, 10 KOs) on July 18 at the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas, in the co-feature of the CBS-televised card headlined by junior featherweight titlist Carl Frampton defending against Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. Arreola, 34, of Riverside, California, lost world title bouts by knockout to Vitali Klitschko (2009) and Bermane Stiverne (2014). He returned from the loss to Stiverne on March 13 and won an eight-round decision against journeyman Curtis Harper in an action-packed life-and-death struggle. Kassi, 35, a native of Cameroon, who moved to New Orleans, suffered a Titanic seventh-round knockout in his last fight at the hands of Amir Mansour in November. It was a 2014 knockout of the year candidate. Should Arreola win there is a chance he will be tabbed for a September title shot against Deontay Wilder.

http://espn.go.com/blog/Dan-Rafael/...-to-face-kassi-on-frampton-gonazlez-undercard

I told yall:sas2:

Wilder vs Arreola in September. Can Arreola do to Wilder what he did to Seth Mitchell?:ohhh:

Or will Wilder prove he can take punches from a hydrated Heavyweight power puncher?:ohhh:

Newzz' hypothetical Floyd PPV card possibility:

Main Event: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Andre Berto for WBA/WBC Welterweight Championship

Co-Main Event: Deontay Wilder vs Cris Arreola for WBC Heavyweight Championship

Opening Fight: Adrien Broner vs Rances Barthelemy at Junior Welterweight

I would buy it:mjpls:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Former two division world champion Timothy Bradley (32-1-1, 12KOs) is eager to start knocking opponents out.

Bradley shook his head last fall when he fought Diego Chaves to a twelve round split draw in a fight where many felt Bradley did more than enough to win. He also fought to a split decision with Juan Manuel Marquez in 2013, in a fight where most at ringside had Bradley winning comfortably.

He was back in the ring last week, when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over Jessie Vargas. The ironic thing about the fight, is that Vargas was moving up in weight and had only 9 knockouts on his ledger but managed to have Bradley in serious trouble in the twelfth and final round.

Bradley will continue to work in the gym to boost his power, boost his stamina, and create early endings. His last victory by knockout came in 2012 when he stopped a way past his best Joel Casamayor in eight rounds.

"I learned years ago that you can’t control what other people do, the only thing you can control is what you actually have control over. I learned to just let those things go, and let it be. There ain’t much I can do about it, I can’t cry about," Bradley told On The Ropes Boxing Radio.

"I just have to go on and somehow get better in order to keep it out of the judges hands, I got to start getting these guys up and out of there. That’s the way I feel, so I have been working hard just trying to increase my punching power and my stamina, so I have a better chance of knocking these guys out."

looks like getting rocked by an even lighter puncher by himself really made an impact on timmy lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
looks like getting rocked by an even lighter puncher by himself really made an impact on timmy lol

But he talking about moving up to 154 now :heh:

If a Junior Welterweight with 9 KOs Vargas is rocking Timothy Bambi, what does he think happens against Junior Middleweights with much more size and strentgh?:wow:

"I have no problem at all [with going to 154]. At 154 I'll be even stronger," Bradley said. "Anything is possible. I can go to 154, I can stay at 147. Anything is possible. I will fight anybody. I would love to see how good I can be."

"I want to fight the best fighters available. 154 is a feasible weight for me. I walk around at 165, 170, 175. I can even get to 185. Look at my pops at how big he is. I can go up and bring my skill. I can do it anytime they want to do it. I'm willing to face the best, but all of these guys have to be willing to fight me."

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-open-cotto-canelo-ill-stronger-154--93071

Could he even defeat someone like James Kirkland at 154?:ohhh:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz

floyd-1,2,3,4,5,8,9,11

jc-7,10(point for floyd, jc should have point took cause he hit may in back of head while turned around )

draw rounds 6 and 12.(since jc is champ u can give these rounds to him if u want)

so basically 8-4 floyd. these are my 2013 notes though . ill watch it again when i have time.

:patrice: That looks very wide. I also had Floyd winning, but I think my scorecard was 114-113 or something like that, I had it really close. I thought JLC threw away too many early rounds. It's been years since I saw that fight though. And it wasn't HD when I scored it. What's funny is, I think the current version of Floyd (imagining we could shrink him) would have a really easy time with Castillo. He's much slower, languishes on the ropes for longer periods of time, throws fewer combinations, and even has less power. But he seems to be an even smarter fighter then he was back then, has a better jab, and a wider range of punches. He was a bit too reliant on the leaping left hook and the right hand lead in those days.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
why is bradley trying to become a knockout artist? does he not underrstand punchers are born not made :mjlol: no matter how much he weighs or how good his physique is hes still gonna be featherfisted :mjlol:

dude needs to stop exchanging like he has the firepower to be doing that. his brain been getting rocked for years now. :smh:

http://www.fightreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tim-bradley_kendall-****.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
why is bradley trying to become a knockout artist? does he not underrstand punchers are born not made :mjlol: no matter how much he weighs or how good his physique is hes still gonna be featherfisted :mjlol:

dude needs to stop exchanging like he has the firepower to be doing that. his brain been getting rocked for years now. :smh:

http://www.fightreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tim-bradley_kendall-****.gif

His recovery tho.....no way I thought he was getting up after that let alone win the fight :wow: