Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd

will this work?

11324942_1417397555254633_759175793_n.jpg

Nah I meant a link for the gloves :russ: I need to get new ones and those gold joints are :ohlawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
damn I don't have this bounce tv on direct tv uncle al is taking the game over pbc the next round

Payano-Warren on debut of PBC – The Next Round

By ThaBoxingVoice July 2, 2015 18:58
Related Articles

payano.jpg
ATLANTA (July 2, 2015) – Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) comes to Bounce TV on Sunday, August 2 at 9:00 p.m. (ET), with the debut of the new monthly series, PBC – The Next Round, which will showcase the sport’s future stars and potential champions.

The main event for the series premiere of PBC – The Next Round will be a 12-round World bantamweight Championship fight between Juan Carlos “Baby Pacquiao” Payano (16-0, 8 KO’s) and Rau’shee “Nuke” Warren (13-0, 4 KO’s). Both fighters are Olympians – Payano for the Dominican Republic and Cincinnati southpaw Warren, a three-time Olympian for the United States. Each fighter brings an undefeated record to the battle for the title.

The co-feature is a two-fight, WBC tournament in the junior-middleweight division: A 10-round match of Olympic Silver medalist Yudel Johnson (17-1, 9 KO’s) taking on the knockout machine Jorge Cota (24-1, 22 KO’s), plus 10 rounds of Olympian John Jackson (19-2, 15 KO’s) battling Dennis Laurente (49-5, 30 KO’s). The winners of the two bouts will face-off on a date to be announced soon.

PBC – The Next Round, promoted by Warriors Boxing, will take place at Full Sail Live, the state-of-the-art performance venue on the campus of Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

Bounce TV is free on the digital broadcast signals of local television stations and corresponding cable carriage. For local channel location, visit BounceTV.com.

Rau'Shee Warren about to snatched up that title:blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
ohh:russ: lol

naw man. :deadmanny:

ill look though . what u box during the weekends for exercise ?

Yeah breh sometimes during the week as well if I'm feeling bout it bout it :wow:

Nothing crazy though I don't even spar hard anymore :flabbynsick:

@PJTech and @Indica are official Coli fight team :wow:

They prolly special made/ordered breh...them glove companies tax the shyt outta you too :mjcry:

:mjcry: seeing everybody fukking with Rival got me like :patrice:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
the brehs who box .....have you tried those Rival gloves breh? they any good?
Yes and :scusthov:

Honestly, I've tried every glove there is, I have a fascination with gloves and the feel.

My top 3 fav 8-10oz. (Fighting)

1.Winning
2. Grant
3. Reyes

12-20 oz. (training)

1. Ringside, yes....Ringside
2. Title
3. Everlast

Last edited: