Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What fighting ones do you recommend for a breh with :flabbynsick: hands?
The Rival ones are dope but I just don't like the swiss sounds every time I load up. Your opponents can tell you're pulling a hard punch of they have good reflexes but they look dope. Reason why I like Em but nothing beats dem Grants breh :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My power is freaking crazy breh but my stamina is crap lol.

I jab the heavy bag and it swings like I land a uppercut. Am I doing it wrong ? People at the gym say I hit hard. So idk

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
GRANT GRANT GRANT GRANT GRANT! Please brother, don't let anyone sell you a dream. Grants are :blessed: on the hands.

fukk it im going with grants I've been using MX for a while now and they have been rough on my hands :mjcry: they've been better since Harlem told me to use soap sponge in the wrap but yeah it's time for some new gloves.

The Rival ones are dope but I just don't like the swiss sounds every time I load up. Your opponents can tell you're pulling a hard punch of they have good reflexes but they look dope. Reason why I like Em but nothing beats dem Grants breh :wow:

Yeah damn near every fighter is using them now.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
fukk it im going with grants I've been using MX for a while now and they have been rough on my hands :mjcry: they've been better since Harlem told me to use soap sponge in the wrap but yeah it's time for some new gloves.

Yeah damn near every fighter is using them now.

Cuz they pay people to wear them. Listen to the sound though. Also you'll see that people that wear them are not really the slick boxers. It's mostly sluggers but I heard we may get some Jordan gloves soon though. Word to Ward. Can't wait :wow:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
My power is freaking crazy breh but my stamina is crap lol.

I jab the heavy bag and it swings like I land a uppercut. Am I doing it wrong ? People at the gym say I hit hard. So idk
Stop hitting hard and just let it snap. Practice technique, not power. You already have the power, why OD? Joan Guzman showed me how to jab from the hip, even though he rarely did it, he showed me how to put my hip into my jab which led me to mesh my natural power with my jab.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Stop hitting hard and just let it snap. Practice technique, not power. You already have the power, why OD? Joan Guzman showed me how to jab from the hip, even though he rarely did it, he showed me how to put my hip into my jab which led me to mesh my natural power with my jab.

Exactly. My fellows at the gym are all about bombs. Me I rather land clean and with good technique.

Question ways the punch you hate the most ? Where is it more annoying to get tagged ?

Me it's the bridge of my nose. I go into :demonic: mode real quick.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Exactly. My fellows at the gym are all about bombs. Me I rather land clean and with good technique.

Question ways the punch you hate the most ? Where is it more annoying to get tagged ?

Me it's the bridge of my nose. I go into :demonic: mode real quick.
I don't like to get hit on the back side of my head behind the ear but towards the top. My equilibrium tries to run away so I run away with it to catch up. The punch that makes me demonic is when someone hits me with a GOOD 1-2 to my face....it's so disrespectful and it gets me charged.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

You were taught by the gawd himself :damn:

:mjcry:

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Yeah breh sometimes during the week as well if I'm feeling bout it bout it :wow:

Nothing crazy though I don't even spar hard anymore :flabbynsick:

@PJTech and @Indica are official Coli fight team :wow:

:mjcry: seeing everybody fukking with Rival got me like :patrice:

:dead:

I got a long way to go but competition is addictive, the advice everyone has given me always makes me want to hit the gym asap because it gives me new perspective on things.

:salute: to all those I asked

Rival is decent, I got a funky left hand due to a recent injury so I have toyed around with some gloves

Their lace up sparring gloves were my personal fav, just happened to have the right padding so I wouldn't cringe on impact and I didn't feel as bad putting more speed into my punches sparring.

Their recent sparring gloves the velcros are dependant on hand size I think, works great for some friends of mine. Hit or miss for me

But yea just get Grant or Winning, they're ridiculous

I have a really old pair 14 oz grants and I'm like :wow: each time I use them on the bag

Used one trainers winning gloves.... all I can say is you get what you pay for brehs :mjcry: those two brands are too good

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gotta Iron Chin never been dropped...I gotta glass stomach tho :mjcry:

I'll invite a nikka to hit me with the 1-2-3 upstairs to detour him from goin to my body

My Brain Cells :sadcam:
My liver tho :blessed:

Where y'all find Grants at tho?? I can never find any N when I do they like 300 euros N shyt :scust:

Thats why I got the Reyes...I like em but never had any prior hand or wrist issues tho

PJTech

Pro
Daps
I gotta Iron Chin never been dropped...I gotta glass stomach tho :mjcry:

I'll invite a nikka to hit me with the 1-2-3 upstairs to detour him from goin to my body

My Brain Cells :sadcam:
My liver tho :blessed:

Where y'all find Grants at tho?? I can never find any N when I do they like 300 euros N shyt :scust:

Thats why I got the Reyes...I like em but never had any prior hand or wrist issues tho

Your best bet is to try and contact them directly (https://www.facebook.com/GrantWorldwide) but they're hit or miss

You can also go through Bill Boxing (https://www.facebook.com/BeaulieuCustomBoxingEquipment) which makes the same quality provides customization options and are faster to respond. Also cheaper

If winning is your preference go to Rakuten Global (http://global.rakuten.com/en/) since they can link the cheapest available straight from Japan without struggling through translations