Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sources tell me Andre Ward will be back fighting a decent opponent in late 2016 in Oakland. Thank God. :whew:Thought it was gonna be in June 2017 which is two years from now.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
another catchweight fight for broner maybe brewing ........

I seen this interview and Bradley didn't sound like he was calling him out or dissing him...he sounded like a guy who was disappointed in Broner's performance, especially when he picked AB to win and was hyping up Broner's skill level.

I agree with Bradley too:yeshrug:

Bradley feels that Broner lacks the discipline and initiative to become a very good fighter. He thinks he doesn’t have the necessary heart for the game to be a good fighter.

Bradley does think that Broner has a ton of talent, but he just doesn’t see him as being willing to work hard enough to be a better fighter.

“What didn’t he [Broner] do? He wants to be a contender but he’s a pretender,” Bradley said about Broner to esnewsreporting.com. “He pretends he wants to be good but he’s not. He’s so talented but he doesn’t want to work hard. I don’t get it; [Broner lacks the] Heart for the game. That dude [Porter] is a problem. Broner just needs to look at himself in the mirror and ask himself ‘who am I and who do I want to be’ because he’s so talented,” Bradley said.

AB is naturally gifted, but doesn't wanna hone his God given skills. It's frustrating:snoop:

Everyone in the boxing world props him up and talks on his talents, but he acts like that's enough:wow:

When the 2nd less talented Boxer beat you by wide scores, it's time to check yourself or check out the game:yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My sources tell me Andre Ward will be back fighting a decent opponent in late 2016 in Oakland. Thank God. :whew:Thought it was gonna be in June 2017 which is two years from now.

your sources must be :trash:

I just had my secretary in my #SOGGang/Rocnation/TeamJordan Executive office send a fruit basket and politely ask J Prince for our contract details we have a 2 fight minimum a yr stipulation. :umad:

Mr. Prince also told me to let you know there is nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
who would you say is the next to join the pbc
Tim Bradley
Terrance Crawford
chris algieri
Demturies Andrade
Ivan morales

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your sources must be :trash:

I just had my secretary in my #SOGGang/Rocnation/TeamJordan Executive office send a fruit basket and politely ask J Prince for our contract details we have a 2 fight minimum a yr stipulation. :umad:

Mr. Prince also told me to let you know there is nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

Mr Prince also said Z-Ro was walking Ward to the ring but that didn't happen.:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
the bolded..i mentioned this..that he would be tougher than berto...but they don't hear me though

I get where you're coming from, it's just that Mayfield doesn't have any recent decent wins to help yours as well as his own case.

If he would have beaten Taylor and Dulorme then he would have prolly gotten a big fight by now.